dont become one of those guys that have to ask their wife before making a purchase on something

T

traveler

Kraken
srs

u know the brahs

they go to a car store or home depot

see an item they like but its over $100

let me ask my wife first

brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, vermillioncorefan, Allornothing and 8 others
Happy wife happy life !

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, sub5c3l, Recessed Life and 2 others
that’s how you know the bedroom is dead when you have these cuck submissive husbands

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and traveler
that’s how you know the bedroom is dead when you have these cuck submissive husbands
such is life of a cuck brah in 2024

100% The psychology is really easy to explain.

"I'm not attracted to my husband anymore so I'll use sex as a bargaining chip to get what I want"
"Fuck, now I have make all of the decisions in the household and this gives me the ick"
"I hate that my husband isn't a manly man who takes the lead in our relationship"
"I'm now even less attracted to my husband and want to have sex with him even less"
"I now resent his very existence. Everything he does annoys me now."
"Fuck him, fuck his needs, fuck his hobbies, fuck his fishing trips with the boys, fuck his stupid car."

Tale as old as time.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and traveler
100% The psychology is really easy to explain.

"I'm not attracted to my husband anymore so I'll use sex as a bargaining chip to get what I want"
"Fuck, now I have make all of the decisions in the household and this gives me the ick"
"I hate that my husband isn't a manly man who takes the lead in our relationship"
"I'm now even less attracted to my husband and want to have sex with him even less"
"I now resent his very existence. Everything he does annoys me now."
"Fuck him, fuck his needs, fuck his hobbies, fuck his fishing trips with the boys, fuck his stupid car."

Tale as old as time.
brutal reality for most brahs

srs

u know the brahs

they go to a car store or home depot

see an item they like but its over $100

let me ask my wife first

brutal
Lol, when you're married, your money is "our" money, so you would have to ask permission on how to use it, what to buy. Her money is still her money, she can do whatever she wants with it.
If you don't like it, the MGTOW life awaits you...

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, traveler, Allornothing and 1 other person
If you’re ugly and the relationship is bullshit in the first place then yes.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
If you’re ugly and the relationship is bullshit in the first place then yes.
But then you'll be all alone and sad...Many men will choose to have a wife, so they won't be alone, even if the relationship is toxic and they're treated like crap.

• +1
Reactions: traveler
Lol, when you're married, your money is "our" money, so you would have to ask permission on how to use it, what to buy. Her money is still her money, she can do whatever she wants with it.
brutal lifestyle

men need to be men

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar