Don’t compare if others start having relationships etc before you

D

Deleted member 39140

Platinum
everyone has their time for relationships and sex. Yours maybe mid 20s others mid teens but in the end it’s all the same

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, efidescontinuado and Lefty Rankin
teen relationships and sex hits much differently

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
teen relationships and sex hits much differently
Don’t lie. It doesn’t . Many extremely famous people of history didn’t have teenage sex and relationships. Only when they were 20s and older did they start.

Don’t lie. It doesn’t . Many extremely famous people of history didn’t have teenage sex and relationships. Only when they were 20s and older did they start.
?? this makes no sense :lul:
just because those ppl were famous doesnt prove that teen relationships arent better
cos they certainly fucking are

?? this makes no sense :lul:
just because those ppl were famous doesnt prove that teen relationships arent better
cos they certainly fucking are
Would you rather be someone like Jesus or just be joe shmo who had teenage sex, I’m being extreme when talking about Jesus but still , if it was such a big deal then why didn’t they engage in it

Would you rather be someone like Jesus or just be joe shmo who had teenage sex, I’m being extreme when talking about Jesus but still , if it was such a big deal then why didn’t they engage in it
still dumb
id rather be jesus AND HAVE TEEN SEX

• JFL
Reactions: NationalWarrior
Lowest iq on this forum maybe

still dumb
id rather be jesus AND HAVE TEEN SEX
IF IT MATTERED SO MUCH THEN WHY DIDNT THESE PEOPLE LIKE JESUS ENGAGE IN TEENAGE SEX WHEN THEY WERE 15!

IF IT MATTERED SO MUCH THEN WHY DIDNT THESE PEOPLE LIKE JESUS ENGAGE IN TEENAGE SEX WHEN THEY WERE 15!
never said it mattered that much, its just better. also jesus was 2000 years ago, 15 years were completely different then and had more responsibilities

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
it definitely does if youve experienced it. it feels like the closest form to pure love
unless youre fucked up mentally :blackpill:
Girls are just dumb at that age and exaggerate attraction to ugly looking dorks. The second they get older they will laugh and be embarrassed over the guys they dated in highschool.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
Girls are just dumb at that age and exaggerate attraction to ugly looking dorks. The second they get older they will laugh and be embarrassed over the guys they dated in highschool.
which is why its better
your thoughts are your reality

which is why its better
your thoughts are your reality
Yeah but it’s not romantic since most of those relationships end when the girl wakes up. Relationships are still great in early 20s and then it starts to become more about money and future cope.

Yeah but it’s not romantic since most of those relationships end when the girl wakes up. Relationships are still great in early 20s and then it starts to become more about money and future cope.
its the best feeling in the moment though
but yeah i agree with most ending when the girl wakes up
its why there are all those gymcels on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
its the best feeling in the moment though
but yeah i agree with most ending when the girl wakes up
its why there are all those gymcels on tiktok
I don’t know about you but when you slide your dick into some girls pussy who likes you back I doubt you’ll regret missing out on “teen love”. It’s just important that you do it before you are like 23