Dude on my instagram posting stories of his ugly face every fucking day every fucking time

Crowley

Crowley

Platinum
I’m NEVER the first to unfollow someone, but this dude will be the first one, he is crossing the limits.

like, nigga, your ugly af, no one wants to see your face every hour, I mean, is he trying to attract any girl or smth doing this shit?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, BigBoy, bugeye and 3 others
Why do u care man

Why do u care man
cause it’s annoying man, seeing his face every time for no reason when I’m swiping stories

• +1
Reactions: deer
Just because he's not gl enough for you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, Deleted member 5698, BigBoy and 1 other person
I’m NEVER the first to unfollow someone, but this dude will be the first one, he is crossing the limits.

like, nigga, your ugly af, no one wants to see your face every hour, I mean, is he trying to attract any girl or smth doing this shit?
i had a similar experience with this curry so i unfollowed him . dude kept recording himself and winking at the camera, so cringe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Clark69, BigBoy and 4 others
Yeah man he's bluepilled as fuck. He really doesn't know the truth, most normies are like him.

i had a similar experience with this curry so i unfollowed him . dude kept recording himself and winking at the camera, so cringe
YEAH MATE THIS MFUCKER IS ALSO WINKING ALL THE TIME AT THE CAMERA, JFL

• JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah
whats his @ bro?

or at least post a pic i wanna laugh

whats his @ bro?

or at least post a pic i wanna laugh
Dude, I would post a typical story of him winking at the camera but the story is gone

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403