Dumb Dating Advice I Soaked Up While Bluepilled

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
1. Confidence

We've all heard this one. It IS true you need to be somewhat confident and not socially anxious to get girls, yes. However, it still isn't enough because of this: EVERY dude is fucking confident. Outside of incel forums, in the real world, 8 out of 10 guys are chill, confident, normal dudes.

I thought my subhuman ass walking around with confidence would get me girls, make me stand out. Ha! No. If you're subhuman and shy, becoming subhuman and confident will do nothing for your sex life. 0 x 10 = 0.

2. Have Hobbies

This shit is so fucking retarded. Guys fall for it because they hear girls say stuff like "Oh he's really into ___ it's super attractive". The reality is, the guy is just hot, and girls are just trying to justify their partner selection to not seem shallow. If you're ugly and do the same hobbies, you'll still be subhuman scum to girls. Here's a post I wrote about that if you haven't read it. Here

EVERYONE HAS A FUCKING HOBBY. You're nothing special for having one.

3. Stop Being A Nice Guy

This crap is just so dumb. Here's what women want: A tall handsome white guy who is kind. Now retarded redpillers or whatever will say girls like guys being jerks and shit, but that's just not true. Usually jerks are hot, and so girls sleep with them because of their looks. Then, if they try a relationship, the girl tries to 'fix' the guy to become kind and caring.

Looks is most important, so instead of going for the average guy who's a good partner for a relationship, girls will choose the hot guy and try to fix him to become like the nice average guy.

A screenshot from one of my favorite posts ever from a mgtow forum:

Beautifully written.
---

In the end, it's all about looks. Everyone has hobbies, almost everyone is confident. It's like saying "girls like guys who eat food". No shit. Doing these things will not make you special.

Fuck this bluepilled bullshit I was fed. Someone on incels.is made a post about how our parents shouldn't have bluepilled us, but rather just given us the truth up front about our ugliness. Because they set our expectations high, just to be disappointed. It's like winning the lottery and finding out the ticket was fake. It would have been better to just have a losing ticket.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: GrewWrong, Baki, Bluepill and 23 others
1. Confidence

We've all heard this one. It IS true you need to be somewhat confident and not socially anxious to get girls, yes. However, it still isn't enough because of this: EVERY dude is fucking confident. Outside of incel forums, in the real world, 8 out of 10 guys are chill, confident, normal dudes.

I thought my subhuman ass walking around with confidence would get me girls, make me stand out. Ha! No. If you're subhuman and shy, becoming subhuman and confident will do nothing for your sex life. 0 x 10 = 0.

2. Have Hobbies

This shit is so fucking retarded. Guys fall for it because they hear girls say stuff like "Oh he's really into ___ it's super attractive". The reality is, the guy is just hot, and girls are just trying to justify their partner selection to not seem shallow. If you're ugly and do the same hobbies, you'll still be subhuman scum to girls. Here's a post I wrote about that if you haven't read it. Here

Oh and, EVERYONE HAS A FUCKING HOBBY. You're nothing special for having one.

3. Stop Being A Nice Guy

This crap is just so dumb. Here's what women want: A tall handsome white guy who is kind. Now retarded redpillers or whatever will say girls like guys being jerks and shit, but that's just not true. Usually jerks are hot, and so girls sleep with them because of their looks. Then, if they try a relationship, the girl tries to 'fix' the guy to become kind and caring.

Looks is most important, so instead of going for the average guy who's a good partner for a relationship, girls will choose the hot guy and try to fix him to become like the nice average guy.

View attachment 49539

Beautifully written.
---

In the end, it's all about looks. Everyone has hobbies, almost everyone is confident. It's like saying "girls like guys who eat food". No shit. Doing these things will not make you special.

Fuck this bluepilled bullshit I was fed. Someone on incels.is made a post about how our parents shouldn't have bluepilled us, but rather just given us the truth up front about our ugliness. Because they set our expectations high, just to be disappointed. It's like winning the lottery and finding out the ticket was fake. It would have been better to just have a losing ticket.
Good post and high IQ screenshot

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, dogtown, kobecel and 3 others
Usually jerks are hot

This is the best part tbh, it's not the fact that "Jocks are always the bullies" or whatever, it's just that attractive people are the only ones who can get away with being pieces of shit, they don't face any repercussions because of the halo effect. Anyone who isn't looksmaxing is intentionally playing life with a nuzlocke.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Deleted member 656
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 656
You haven't tried being a feminist activist yet :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, hebbewem and 3 others
Here's the full post.

Jfl at copers responding about how they get loads of female attention and are MGTOW by choice.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, Deleted member 176 and 2 others
YOU HAVE TO BE NJCE TK WOMEN SWEATYYYIEHRU

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Demir and Insomniac
1. Confidence

2. Have Hobbies

Oh and, EVERYONE HAS A FUCKING HOBBY. You're nothing special for having one.

3. Stop Being A Nice Guy

View attachment 49539

Beautifully written.
---

God-level thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
High IQ
I tried almost everything on this list, results are as writer said -bad untill I kinda looksmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
"eye contact, body language and social skills bro"

• JFL
Reactions: Bluepill
  • JFL
Jfl at copers responding about how they get loads of female attention and are MGTOW by choice.
High iq OP, low iq responders. Mgtow is the most delusional cope. Jfl at going through mental hoops deluding yourself into being an independent alpha guy, while Chad fucks. That movement is nothing but a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, kobecel, Deleted member 176 and 1 other person
I mean having a fullfilling hobbie is great
But it won't get u laid

Some are true

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

View attachment 49539
in my country there is a common belief that claims "girls avoid nice guys and prefer the assholes"
men don't want to accept the fact look is the only thing that matters to attract a girl, but HEARING TWO GIRLS TALKING ABOUT A HANDSOME GUY PASSING BY would be enought to realize how look is important for girls.
every fucking time I am with my foid friends they continously notice handsome guys on the street and comment their appearance.
last months I was in the study hall of my university, at the table with 2 females of my faculty. They saw a chad passing by and immediately started to say he was so good looking and perfect, then they asked me whether I knew that guy because they needed a contact of him.
After 10 minutes they already obtained the instagram of this guy from some cucks boys in my faculty, then they started stalking him on instagram.

• JFL