Dumb Question: How do the eye drops grow your eyelashes?

Fiqh

Fiqh

Ahlul Sunnah
I thought you apply it on the lashes, I'm confused. Is this the right one?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
@Brootal

yes put more stuff in ur eyes

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
don't uset his you dumbfuck, get a lash serum, not eyedrops

and it works because bimatoprost does some witchery with hair receptors, tricking them into growing it longer

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
don't uset his you dumbfuck, get a lash serum, not eyedrops

and it works because bimatoprost does some witchery with hair receptors, tricking them into growing it longer
I mean, I'm going to drape it on my eyelashes with a brush lol.

I remember seeing Amnesia talking about it, since it's bimatoprost that makes the eyelashes grow.

YOU PUT THEM IN YOUR EYES FOR EYELASH GROWTH

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
I mean, I'm going to drape it on my eyelashes with a brush lol.

I remember seeing Amnesia talking about it, since it's bimatoprost that makes the eyelashes grow.
why not just buy something designated for lashes instead of eyedrops?

why not just buy something designated for lashes instead of eyedrops?
I'll see for now, just give me some time. I don't think latisse is available where I'm at

I'll see for now, just give me some time. I don't think latisse is available where I'm at
don't buy latisse jfl why the fuck are people here so stupid

average arab iq

• WTF
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
I thought you apply it on the lashes, I'm confused. Is this the right one?

View attachment 2524467
Holy shit I need this for the eye lightening stack

"Increases natural flow of ocular fluids out of the eye"

Fuarkk this is what we need @ElBastardo

latisse is the brand name for bimatoprost, so it's literally the same, you're supposed to put a drop in the applicator and then apply it to the base of your upper lashes. I use it for my eyebrows and it works great, be careful if you use it for your lashes tho as it can make your eyes darker

• +1
Reactions: macedonpsycho and Fiqh
latisse is the brand name for bimatoprost, so it's literally the same, you're supposed to put a drop in the applicator and then apply it to the base of your upper lashes. I use it for my eyebrows and it works great, be careful if you use it for your lashes tho as it can make your eyes darker
Yeah, I've seen videos of people applying this since it is bimatoprost that grows the eyelashes etc.

I'm thinking of stacking it ontop of ithmid kohl.

cheapest bimatoprost serum you can find
None of them contain bimatoprost lol, can you list me the ingredients present in your serum so I can cross-reference?
After a few weeks of use I already have liek top 1% eyelashes and they're not even fully colored because pigmentation can't keep up with the length increase lmao

they're legit brushing against my glasses at this point and it's not even their true form
Did your eyelashes simply increase in length or did it increase in length and volume?

A bimatoprost serum, by definition, contains bimatoprost you delusional retard
You are aware that bimatoprost is prescription only in the UK, so you cannot even find it in a 'serum'?

Hence why I'm asking you these questions. The cheapest is the one I've shown in my first post.

Anyways thanks for the help.

Mirin the iq of this forum

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
You are aware that bimatoprost is prescription only in the UK, so you cannot even find it in a 'serum'?
doesn't change the fact that a bimatoprost serum does contain bimatoprost, you can't even form your thought correctly. it being illegal wasn't your original statement

• Hmm...
Reactions: Fiqh