Early supras + infras implants results

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
Before :

IMG 6315

Today (3 weeks post-surgery):

IMG 4757

It's still early so the final result may be different but at this stage this is fucking miracle in my book. I went from protruding ethnic bug eyes to somehow deepset narrow PFH eyes. Shit worked too well because as you can see I have negative hooding on the right eye now.

Too swollen to be able to show zygos and jaw angles for the moment, will post updates as the swelling goes down.

I will accept any critic from anyone even the harshest.

PS: Nevermind the upturned rat nose, it's because of the swelling, my nose should go to normal in the future.

Attachments

• IMG-4757.jpg
    IMG-4757.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, quinfluence, reddotguy and 39 others
Mashallah mon frère.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Manfrommars, 5'7 zoomer, SubHumanHere and 1 other person
Who was the surgeon?

Big improvement congrats

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, goatedjordan23, wateriswet and 8 others
A huge ass improvement, your eye area ascended hard.But to be honest i was expecting more projection on the browridge.
It looks very good but i thought you’d have the caucasoid neanderthal brow type shit.

Did you have him or Giant design your implants
He did the design himself, RSM replied way too late and the date of surgery was coming fast. I couldn't afford to wait for him to sort things out on his side.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, SurgeryEnjoyer, Prince88 and 4 others
A huge ass improvement, your eye area ascended hard.But to be honest i was expecting more projection on the browridge.
It looks very good but i thought you’d have the caucasoid neanderthal brow type shit.
I only did supras, no browridge extension. This shit needs the surgeon to cut your scalp and pull half your face down which I absolutely refuse. I can barely feel a thing on my forehead now because of the supras so I can't imagine what it would have been if I had incorporated browridge extension.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt, Tobias Fünke, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
Can you share your 3d designs? Looking to do something similar, also pm the costs

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
Before :

View attachment 2369275

View attachment 2369274

It's still early so the final result may be different but at this stage this is fucking miracle in my book. I went from protruding ethnic bug eyes to somehow deepset narrow PFH eyes. Shit worked too well because as you can see I have negative hooding on the right eye now.

Too swollen to be able to show zygos and jaw angles for the moment, will post updates as the swelling goes down.

PS: Nevermind the upturned rat nose, it's because of the swelling, my nose should go to normal in the future.
No offence, this WILL NOT HOLD.

When the swelling subsides, you will get your round eyes back. Infra implants do not move the lower eyelid up. Unless you did canthoplasty, you will not get hunter eyes.

However, you indeed probably fixed your bug eyes. Even if you did not install supra-implants. Hopefully, the lower rim alone will give visually enough depth to your gaze.

This is why people install infras in the first place. From protruding to deep-set eyes.

• +1
Reactions: NoFear, goatedjordan23, Prince88 and 6 others
He did the design himself, RSM replied way too late and the date of surgery was coming fast. I couldn't afford to wait for him to sort things out on his side.
Lmao I'm glad you just posted this now, I made a thread literally just before yours asking for who did both design+placement with pagnoni since most results I see are with RSM. I am doing trimax+infras+supras with pagnoni soon and wanting to see if its totally necessary to go with Giant.

The infra result is really stellar from what I can see. But at this angle and picture quality its kind of hard to tell the different with the supras. The upper eyelids seem less bulgy but I can still perceive a gap between the upper nose bridge/glabella area and the upper eyelid. how does it look from the front?

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, Deleted member 29167, tom69 and 1 other person
I only did supras, no browridge extension. This shit needs the surgeon to cut your scalp and pull half your face down which I absolutely refuse. I can barely feel a thing on my forehead now because of the supras so I can't imagine what it would have been if I had incorporated browridge extension.
My bad. I thought supra orbitals were meant to extend your brow ridge. What’s the main purpose of supras then ?

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

When the swelling subsides, you will get your round eyes back. Infra implants do not move the lower eyelid up. Unless you did canthoplasty, you will not get hunter eyes.

However, you indeed probably fixed your bug eyes. This is why people install infras in the first place. From protruding to deep-set eyes.
That's why I fear hence why I will get lower eyelid retraction + cantho next year. Infras was more for the cheekbones part actually but yeah it was a nice addition to augment the projection as well. I went from negative orbital vector to extremely positive so any further eyelid surgery will hold over time.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, SteveRogers, cell0xide and 1 other person
My bad. I thought supra orbitals were meant to extend your brow ridge. What’s the main purpose of supras then ?
You are actually right.

@VenatorLuparius care to clarify?

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and FML0908
You are actually right.

@VenatorLuparius care to clarify?
Nope supras are only for the supraorbital part of the eye socket not for the browridge/glabella. To augment that area the supras must incorporate a central browridge extension. Many examples of such design here or on RSM's insta.

• +1
how much time did rsm take to reply?

Big improvement man, really motivates me to wage slave for my drop-down supras

Last edited:
  • +1
Nope supras are only for the supraorbital part of the eye socket not for the browridge/glabella. To augment that area the supras must incorporate a central browridge extension. Many examples of such design here or on RSM's insta.
Bro, supraorbital part of the eyes socket IS BROWRIDGE. It literally forms the upper border of the eye socket :Comfy:

DCTM_Penguin_UK_DK_AL234760_rteecx.jpg

Browridge is literally this protruding thingy which is the upper edge of the eye socket....

Can you post an example of the design that corresponds to "supras alone" vs "browridge extension"?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and reptiles
Bro, supraorbital part of the eyes socket IS BROWRIDGE. It literally forms the upper border of the eye socket :Comfy:

Browridge is literally this protruding thingy which is the upper edge of the eye socket....

Can you post an example of the design that corresponds to "supras alone" vs "browridge extension"?
Can I PM you?

• +1
Reactions: Artbreeder Is Law
Also, we can't assess these results unless OP shows a video in motion.

From the looks of it, it seems like an improvement. But we will need responses from women to decide whether you truly ascended.

@Blackgymmax what are your thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88
Big improvement man, really motivates me to wage slave for my drop-down supras
If that is you in your avi, don't get any surgery. Sure, a supra implant could increase your 'PSL', but there is a big risk that it will destroy all of your SMV.

Before :

View attachment 2369275

View attachment 2369274

Ascended hard bro. Looking forward to see the final supra results. Infra can already tell it's a massive improvement.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and VenatorLuparius
front view?

congratulations man, stellar improvement

However, you indeed probably fixed your bug eyes. Even if you did not install supra-implants. Hopefully, the lower rim alone will give visually enough depth to your gaze.

This is why people install infras in the first place. From protruding to deep-set eyes.
Infra implants do move your lower eyelids up idiot. The saddle does so.

• +1
Reactions: mccauley and Pakicel
mirin commitment

Infra implants do move your lower eyelids up idiot. The saddle does so.
Dude, just be quiet already if you do not know what you are talking about. EVEN SADDLE does not move your eyelid up either in MOST cases (there are cases where it does but this is beyond the point).

Palpate with your fucking fingers your fucking orbital rim, and see where your fucking eyelid is. THen tell me how the infra is going to lift your lower eyelid.

If you do not trust me, go read Epply's website, dumbass. Thanks. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and Prince88
Also, we can't assess these results unless OP shows a video in motion.

From the looks of it, it seems like an improvement. But we will need responses from women to decide whether you truly ascended.

@Blackgymmax what are your thoughts?
Eh it doesn't really look good but I need a frontal if I'm being honest. I don't know what people are looking at when they see improvement. It just looks like he has those weird aspie angry eyes with negative hoodie. However I haven't seen the front once again.i don't wanna judge until a few months with a frontal. It's just too early

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Prince88, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
Dude, just be quiet already if you do not know what you are talking about. EVEN SADDLE does not move your eyelid up either in MOST cases (there are cases where it does but this is beyond the point).

Palpate with your fucking fingers your fucking orbital rim, and see where your fucking eyelid is. THen tell me how the infra is going to lift your lower eyelid.

If you do not trust me, go read Epply's website, dumbass. Thanks. :feelsrope:
Well we will see in a few months if it relapses

Eh it doesn't really look good but I need a frontal if I'm being honest. I don't know what people are looking at when they see improvement. It just looks like he has those weird aspie angry eyes with negative hoodie. However I haven't seen the front once again.i don't wanna judge until a few months with a frontal. It's just too early
Will get proper frontal shots with a Sony camera in September. Yes for the moment I have that angry aspie hooded gaze JFL.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss and Blackgymmax
Will get proper frontal shots with a Sony camera in September. Yes for the moment I have that angry aspie hooded gaze JFL.
Give it like atleast 3 months tbh. I don't like to judge under minimum 3 months because even minor swelling can distort your face a good bit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and VenatorLuparius
Looks great. Congrats.

Worst comes to shove you just remove the supra implant and your eyes will be good enough anyways. Doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
If that is you in your avi, don't get any surgery. Sure, a supra implant could increase your 'PSL', but there is a big risk that it will destroy all of your SMV.
What do you mean by that ? As in others would find out, and lose respect for me ?

does pag charge less for doing just the installation of the implant compared to installing + designing the implant?

other than the supra drop down effect, rsm and pag’s implant designs seem very similar so I don’t think much was lost

Last edited:
Give it like atleast 3 months tbh. I don't like to judge under minimum 3 months because even minor swelling can distort your face a good bit
This.

My nose was swollen for 4 months after a sept/rhino.

It is now half the size it was 4 months post op, swelling takes time to go down a tonnn.

It may look completely different in a years time.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
Nice bro, I hope once the swelling goes down you are happy with the result, congrats.

Based off of everything you've done can you expand a bit more on what hurt the most and recovery times for each you've noticed so far.

Just getting my tonsils out has put me out for 10 days..

did it hurt?

Supras:

3311459_implants2.png

Supra with glabella ("browridge") extension (the middle part, not the part that goes up towards the hairline):

3477606 IMG 6637

Both designs by @RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and RealSurgerymax
Supras:

3311459_implants2.png

Supra with glabella ("browridge") extension:

View attachment 2369686

Both designs by @RealSurgerymax
Bro, now i c. U guys do not know anatomy, no offence.

The FIRST example is literally the brow-ridge implant. What you call "supra"-implants are LITERALLY BROW-RIDGE IMPLANTS.

Your second example is literally FOREHEAD IMPLANT. It even says so in your picture.

"Supraorbital-brow" means literally brow-ridge. "Forehead" means "forehead".

Supra = browridge implants.

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 24444

The FIRST example is literally the brow-ridge implant. What you call "supra"-implants are LITERALLY BROW-RIDGE IMPLANTS.

Your second example is literally FOREHEAD IMPLANT. It even says so in your picture.

This is why the term brow/browridge/forehead drives me mad.

NOBODY means the same thing when they say browridge and so theyre just talking past each other.

• +1

supraorbital ridge is synonymous with browridge, so while you are correct that the first example are browridge implants, i am also correct in calling them supras, except even more correct because that's what the implant designer and surgeons call them, except even more correct than that because even though i know that supraorbital ridge is browridge, i also know that many people on the site refer only the glabella when referring to browridge, so i avoid the term, although sometimes it's necessary to get your point across without going into some tedious anatomical discussion, which is why i think @VenatorLuparius was saying "browridge" even though he knows it's called glabella extension

• +1
in any case, these implants without the glabella extension look like they've created the illusion of there being more glabellar prominence, so maybe that part isn't super necessary

Nice investment