Early supras + infras implants results

how much did it cost?

based surgerymaxxer, keep me updated in a tag list if you can please

Ahhh, love to see a fellow Pagnoni maxxer! You're definitely going to like it more once the swelling goes down.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, Tobias Fünke, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
Before :

View attachment 2369275

Today (3 weeks post-surgery):

View attachment 2369274

It's still early so the final result may be different but at this stage this is fucking miracle in my book. I went from protruding ethnic bug eyes to somehow deepset narrow PFH eyes. Shit worked too well because as you can see I have negative hooding on the right eye now.

Too swollen to be able to show zygos and jaw angles for the moment, will post updates as the swelling goes down.

I will accept any critic from anyone even the harshest.

PS: Nevermind the upturned rat nose, it's because of the swelling, my nose should go to normal in the future.
Amazing results tbh, i got some questions
1. Did you do the design with giant implant/ realsurgerymax
2. How much did they cost?
3. Did you get them with peek?
4. How painful it was on a scale of 0 to 10
5. How happy are you about them? And if no would you like to redo the design?
6. How much projection did you do and what is the max?
Mirin results tbh and hope you ascend with them hard after the sweling.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and KING REIDYZ
Bump @VenatorLuparius

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and SubHumanHere
My before eye area is very similar to yours @VenatorLuparius

Lifefuel for me. I'm getting bimax in around 6 months, but if your result holds, I'll be in contact with Pags immediately afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Sorry but you went from respectable, high trust, black pheno eye area to Chinese x black fusion. Literally looks like you're gonna have the Reece James eye area:
JamesMobile

What do people see here? This website is retarded
Screenshot 2023 08 25 19 05 43 54 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr Test, lowerthirdking and VenatorLuparius
1-Design with Pagnoni himself
2-I don't like to talk prices in public especially with the recent tiktokers storm
3-Yes PEEK
4-6/10 during the first week and the incredible swelling but then by the second week it was more than acceptable. I don't feel a thing as of today (5 weeks post-op today).
5- Extremely happy, I never imagined that the results would be so outsanding. I finally have that model sharp and wide jaw and my eyes look deepset and not buldgy anymore. I wouldn't change a thing at this state.
6-I think it was 5,5mm for supras and infras I remember correctly

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, highT, RandomGREY and 1 other person
2-I don't like to talk prices in public especially with the recent tiktokers storm
3-Yes PEEK
4-6/10 during the first week and the incredible swelling but then by the second week it was more than acceptable. I don't feel a thing as of today (5 weeks post-op today).
5- Extremely happy, I never imagined that the results would be so outsanding. I finally have that model sharp and wide jaw and my eyes look deepset and not buldgy anymore. I wouldn't change a thing at this state.
Thank you very much, hope you have a good life.

3-Yes PEEK
Also do you think that getting glabella implant is worth it and doesn't look uncanny?

3-Yes PEEK
im planning on getting infras at some point but im worried about the risk of infection. Prolly just gonna get my genio first and see how things are after that. Apparently lyophilized cartilage implants have lower risk than peek?

im planning on getting infras at some point but im worried about the risk of infection. Prolly just gonna get my genio first and see how things are after that. Apparently lyophilized cartilage implants have lower risk than peek?
very slim chance of rejection with peek
zerro chance of rejcetion with lyophilized cartilage

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Before :

View attachment 2369275

View attachment 2369274

It's still early so the final result may be different but at this stage this is fucking miracle in my book. I went from protruding ethnic bug eyes to somehow deepset narrow PFH eyes. Shit worked too well because as you can see I have negative hooding on the right eye now.

Too swollen to be able to show zygos and jaw angles for the moment, will post updates as the swelling goes down.

PS: Nevermind the upturned rat nose, it's because of the swelling, my nose should go to normal in the future.
What does your eye area look like from the front?

Your eyes look really deep here. I can’t wait to see your results after swelling.
771B2648 B0CF 4ADF 9720 BBE1CE6B6641

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
very slim chance of rejection with peek
zerro chance of rejcetion with lyophilized cartilage
source? I have seen a few stories on here of infection with peek. However I will probably do lyo cartilage. I feel like there is no room for shortcuts or cutting corners in this buisness.

source? I have seen a few stories on here of infection with peek. However I will probably do lyo cartilage. I feel like there is no room for shortcuts or cutting corners in this buisness.
I dont remember but you can prob find googling peek rejection rate

some people have suggested lyophilized cartilage works better for smaller areas. A surgeon i consulted who did this said he prefers peek for the jaw and lyocart for zygos, i didnt ask why but do with that what you will

Bone grows into lyocart as well which can be good or bad….

I dont remember but you can prob find googling peek rejection rate

some people have suggested lyophilized cartilage works better for smaller areas. A surgeon i consulted who did this said he prefers peek for the jaw and lyocart for zygos, i didnt ask why but do with that what you will

Bone grows into lyocart as well which can be good or bad….
yeah im doing it for midface so lyo seems better, assuming it is placed correctly and doesnt need to be removed.

Quite nice, personally I would add projection to nasion also.

Still not nearly as good as this case tho
InCollage 20230805 102152662

that dude had like 4 procedures. still, it is a fantastic result
This is why you need soft tissue work as well... still it wouldn't look nearly as good without implants.

This is why you need soft tissue work as well... still it wouldn't look nearly as good without implants.
Not necessarily. Guy I know got supras and infras only and it completely transformed his eye area. I believe his results will be posted somewhere at some point.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
Not necessarily. Guy I know got supras and infras only and it completely transformed his eye area. I believe his results will be posted somewhere at some point.
from all the results youve seen do you think infras+supras give a hypermasc eye area

more almondy or more hunter

from all the results youve seen do you think infras+supras give a hypermasc eye area

more almondy or more hunter
I've not seen that many results. The result I mentioned doesn't look hypermasc and it created almond shape. It was RSM design that lowered supra, too, and infra w/ saddle. Misc001had similar design but less substantial, I think, and ended up with hypermasculine Terminator brow. So I think it depends on how deficient you are to begin with.

• +1
Impressive change even with the swelling. Can't wait to see how the rest of the implants look too. Congrats for the ascension!

Dommage que de bons résultats n'aient pas suffit à te rendre moins aigri et envieux.

• +1
Any update on how the swelling is going?

Post after pic with the exact same posture

• +1
Reactions: ShazamM
Can you share results of jaw implants?

• +1
Reactions: ShazamM
Before :

View attachment 2369275

View attachment 2369274

check dms

I only did supras, no browridge extension. This shit needs the surgeon to cut your scalp and pull half your face down which I absolutely refuse. I can barely feel a thing on my forehead now because of the supras so I can't imagine what it would have been if I had incorporated browridge extension.
how’s recovery coming along man? also would you recommend the scalp part to others or no?

Giant with Pagnoni can do a minimal scalp cut for supras with broweidge and even forehead. No pulling of skin down
i’m skeptical of the recovery since nerve damage is almost all but guaranteed according to the giant, as well as shock hairloss

Neither of those are permanent
he said it is possible for them to be permanent. i need orbital decompression since i have been diagnosed with bug eyes but idk if i should get implants done first or get the OD

Can you show an after now? Since it shouldnt be as swollen. How was recovery?

@VenatorLuparius