Earning Extra Money Online [Guide]

Chico

Chico

Yo Chico
This is a serious thread about making money online, and how I do it.
I will include both referral and non-referral links. You can use either, but I will get a reward if you use the ref link.

So, what I am going to teach you is called Beermoney.
You can check out the reddit page if you are interested in knowing more.
https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/

However, I will do my best to explain how much you should expect to earn, how to do so, etc.
First, you will not earn a lot of money this way. This is best for people who have a lot of time on their hands, and would like to earn a bit of extra money. Depending on how much effort you put into it, you can earn anywhere from $50-600+ a month. I personally make around the range of $300-400 a month, but it depends on location to an extent (I'm US).

You will do a combination of paid offers, surveys, watching videos, etc. You *must* use multiple websites in order to make a decent amount. You must follow the rules of the websites and be do this in a legit way. A lot of this you can earn passively. It adds up, trust me. I've been doing it for years. If there is enough of you guys are interested, I could make a discord talking about it and giving more tips/tricks.

#1 - Swagbucks - Ref Code - Non Ref
This is one of the oldest, most well known GPT (Get-Paid-To) sites. They have plenty to offer, so you shouldn't get too bored. You can earn bonus points for meeting your daily goals, and you can earn up to 300 points ($3) for meeting your goal each day. They have one of the largest selections of rewards available, so you should easily find something you like. If you sign up with my ref code, I think you either get a $3 or $6 bonus. Don't remember off the top of my head.
↪ Offers: Mobile and Desktop Videos, Surveys, Polls, Offer Walls, Tasks, Special offers, Coupons, Games, Search bar, Limited Time Codes, Download offers, Cash Back from Shopping, Swago (like Bingo) and more.
↪ Payout: [Minimum: $3] Amazon, PayPal, Prepaid VISA, Wal-Mart, PSN, Xbox, Sweepstakes, Charity and many more.
TIPS:
‌• Earn up to 300 SB ($3) for meeting your goals for 7, 14, 21 and 30 days in a row.
• Once a month you can redeem a $25 gift card for 12% off.

#2 - FreeCash - Ref Code - Non Ref
Freecash is a GPT (Get-Paid-To) site that is quickly growing and gaining traction. It has quite a few payment methods like PayPal, Bitcoin, gift cards, etc.. The best part about this site is that they have a fairly low minimum withdrawal.

*The site is International, but most earning opportunities are for US, UK, CA and AU.

↪ No screwy point to dollar conversion ratios. 1,000 coins = $1.
↪ Age minimum: 13
↪ Offers: Surveys, Offer Walls, Featured offers, Games, Daily bonus, Leaderboards, and more.
↪ Payout: [Minimum: $0.50 for some crypto | $5 for PayPal & gift cards] Bitcoin, Ethereum, Amazon, PayPal, Prepaid VISA, PSN, Xbox, CS Go Skins, and more.
TIPS:
• Sign up via the ref code and receive a free case worth up to $250. If you earn $1 within 48 hours after signing up, you'll receive 3 more cases.

#3 - GG2U - Ref Code - Non Ref
GG2U is a GPT (Get-Paid-To) site. The website is a bit outdated looking, and it can feel clunky at times, but don't let that fool you. GG2U has a few offer walls and plenty of survey routers available. The customer support is great as well. The owner responds pretty quickly and is always willing to help out. This site is focused on gamers and has some gaming tasks, but there are plenty of things to do for non-gamers as well.

*The site is International, but most earning opportunities are for US, UK, CA and AU.

↪ Age minimum: 13
↪ Offers: Surveys, Offer Walls, Tasks, Videos, Gaming Tasks, Listening To Radio, Cash Back, and Promotional Link Shortener.
↪ Payout: [Minimum: $7] PayPal, BTC to Coinbase, Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Google Play, iTunes, Nintendo eShop, Playstation GC, Steam, Target, Walmart, Xbox GC
TIPS:
• For every 5 cash out requests, you get a Golden Token which will give you $1-7. This results in an average 7.8% higher payments if cashing out at the minimum each time.
• If you contact support, you can request to have your payouts issued at the minimum cashout amount rather than for your full balance. This will let you make the most out of the Golden Tickets.

#4 - SerpClix - Ref - Non-Ref
Essentially, you just keep it open in the background and just do what the site asks you to do. It's basically looking for a specific link (it highlights it for you), and you just click on it. Easy extra money. You can earn $10-40 a month just on this one.

BIG TIPS:
- On GG2U, go to the MM wall and watch the videos. They run passively in the background and you don't have to do anything.
- On Swagbucks, go to Lootably, and watch their videos. They are passive, and run in the background.
- On GG2U or Freecash, you can watch the Hideout videos. Both pay well.
These are the best passive income sources. It's not a ton of money, but it adds up. You can only run 1 unique site at a time. So you can run all of them at the same time, but that's it. Can't use a second PC.

Extra: FreeBitcoin - Ref - Non Ref
Essentially a bitcoin faucet. You can claim a tiny bit of bitcoin every hour, along with rewards points you can save up. I have used the site for ages, and just keep it open in the background to claim a bit. I also get interest because I save some crypto. It's something, but nothing huge.

I will be happy to answer any questions.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: User28823, kranerman23123, capybara and 6 others
Hall Of Fame Lol GIF by NBA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
did read but i ain't doing allat

• +1
Reactions: capybara, Sixdaysinfallujah66, RedCarpet and 2 others
I will include both referral and non-referral links. You can use either, but I will get a reward if you use the ref link.

However, I will do my best to explain how much you should expect to earn, how to do so, etc.
First, you will not earn a lot of money this way. This is best for people who have a lot of time on their hands, and would like to earn a bit of extra money. Depending on how much effort you put into it, you can earn anywhere from $50-600+ a month. I personally make around the range of $300-400 a month, but it depends on location to an extent (I'm US).

You will do a combination of paid offers, surveys, watching videos, etc. You *must* use multiple websites in order to make a decent amount. You must follow the rules of the websites and be do this in a legit way. A lot of this you can earn passively. It adds up, trust me. I've been doing it for years. If there is enough of you guys are interested, I could make a discord talking about it and giving more tips/tricks.

This is one of the oldest, most well known GPT (Get-Paid-To) sites. They have plenty to offer, so you shouldn't get too bored. You can earn bonus points for meeting your daily goals, and you can earn up to 300 points ($3) for meeting your goal each day. They have one of the largest selections of rewards available, so you should easily find something you like. If you sign up with my ref code, I think you either get a $3 or $6 bonus. Don't remember off the top of my head.

Freecash is a GPT (Get-Paid-To) site that is quickly growing and gaining traction. It has quite a few payment methods like PayPal, Bitcoin, gift cards, etc.. The best part about this site is that they have a fairly low minimum withdrawal.

GG2U is a GPT (Get-Paid-To) site. The website is a bit outdated looking, and it can feel clunky at times, but don't let that fool you. GG2U has a few offer walls and plenty of survey routers available. The customer support is great as well. The owner responds pretty quickly and is always willing to help out. This site is focused on gamers and has some gaming tasks, but there are plenty of things to do for non-gamers as well.

Essentially, you just keep it open in the background and just do what the site asks you to do. It's basically looking for a specific link (it highlights it for you), and you just click on it. Easy extra money. You can earn $10-40 a month just on this one.

BIG TIPS:
- On GG2U, go to the MM wall and watch the videos. They run passively in the background and you don't have to do anything.
- On Swagbucks, go to Lootably, and watch their videos. They are passive, and run in the background.
These are the best passive income sources. It's not a ton of money, but it adds up. You can only run 1 unique site at a time. So you can run all of them at the same time, but that's it. Can't use a second PC.

Essentially a bitcoin faucet. You can claim a tiny bit of bitcoin every hour, along with rewards points you can save up. I have used the site for ages, and just keep it open in the background to claim a bit. I also get interest because I save some crypto. It's something, but nothing huge.

TLDR. Use bros temu code

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, newestofnewgen, hammy and 2 others
TLDR. Use bros temu code
I provided ref codes and non ref codes. I have made thousands on these sites without any referrals.

Maybe you should provide some good advice instead of just trolling.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
I provided ref codes and non ref codes. I have made thousands on these sites without any referrals.

Maybe you should provide some good advice instead of just trolling.
If I showed everything I do to make money, the MM&S section would worship me lil bro

BIG TIPS:

Good shit for posting this here.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Chico
Looks like an Indian scam tbh
Screenshot 20230815 143906 Chrome

Lol at recommending swagbucks when there's paid research groups like Elliot Benson offering $200 for some of their single surveys

• +1
Reactions: PashtunMogger
Lol at recommending swagbucks when there's paid research groups like Elliot Benson offering $200 for some of their single surveys
How often do you qualify and complete a $200 survey?

All of these are absolute shit

• +1
Reactions: Master_Wanky
All of these are absolute shit
then don't do it lmfao. I have made thousands from this shit. Someone who may find it interesting may do it.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Does it work for EU-cels? Does anybody have a list of sites that work in the EU?

this guide is useless and basically a plug for OP's referral links

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
This is good for NEETS

this guide is useless and basically a plug for OP's referral links

You don't have to use the links, I included direct non-ref links...

Also
>joined Feb 2023.
Go back to Tiktok

• +1
Reactions: dilanManlet
Yeah, does it work for EU cels ?
For the most part. Offers are different for each country, and you may get less offers. However, yeah, it works for Europoors.

I'd rather go to work, LOLZ.

this shit dont work retards

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Skywalker
this shit dont work retards
my posts here reflect satire and are not what i trully think ...etc...
am i good boyo? :lul:

BIG TIPS:

Nigger you can make more money with 1 hour a day from link farming and phishing than all of these things combined dont fuck with reddit money making strategies thats for starving indians homeless drug addicts and stay at home moms

For the most part. Offers are different for each country, and you may get less offers. However, yeah, it works for Europoors.
yo do u stil do tds? ?

Nigger you can make more money with 1 hour a day from link farming and phishing than all of these things combined dont fuck with reddit money making strategies thats for starving indians homeless drug addicts and stay at home moms
can you elaborate? I´m NEET since January