Easiest Non-Job Way to Get a Steady Income?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I need money to transition. But because I’m not yet transitioned, my gender dysphoria is utter crippling dogshit, preventing me from jobmaxing. What are the easiest ways to make a constant income stream?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pentamogged9000, Gonthar, Deleted member 12189 and 5 others
Realistically, I don't think you'd be able to keep a steady income if you're transitioning.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
What are you looking to get for a transition?

• +1
What are you looking to get for a transition?

HRT (preferably the better (more expensive) kinds (and progesterone) ), clothes, makeup, sperm bank (yes I know my genes are subhuman, but I want to have the option to have biological children available in case my beliefs change in the future), (maybe) SRS, maxilla surgery (part of my looksmax plan separate from transitioning, but it’ll make me look better as a woman too).

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person
CRIME

• So Sad
Sperm bank (yes I know my genes are subhuman, but I want to have the option to have biological children available in case my beliefs change in the future), HRT, (potentially) SRS, maxilla surgery (part of my looksmax plan separate from transitioning, but it’ll make me look better as a woman too).
I know a couple transitioners who made sure to freeze sperm so it's not out of the ordinary, I forget how much it costs however. Surprised FFS isn't on there but I suppose if you don't need it. Do you live in the US? Chances are you can get some of that through insurance alone if they provide it. Maxillary surgery would have to come out of your own pocket unless your bite is bad enough for insurance to also cover it.

• +1
I know a couple transitioners who made sure to freeze sperm so it's not out of the ordinary, I forget how much it costs however. Surprised FFS isn't on there but I suppose if you don't need it. Do you live in the US? Chances are you can get some of that through insurance alone if they provide it. Maxillary surgery would have to come out of your own pocket unless your bite is bad enough for insurance to also cover it.

My parents don’t approve of me medically transitioning, so I can’t use their insurance. I need monee!

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and WanderingBurro
Employers don't want that
I think that It's just a lot of extra problems that are linked to your "group" even if YOU don't have them.

I haven't seen a transitioned person with a normal job in the workplace yet and I lived in Cali and New york which statistically have the highest numbers of them. I've seen some trans people in menial jobs but nothing mid-high income

• Woah
Don't transition get LL and lefort 3 also roid max and you could ascend

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, arabcelxxx and thecel
Don't transition get LL and lefort 3 also roid max and you could ascend

buying stocks based on RSI

• JFL
buying stocks based on RSI

https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%2Fimages%2Foriginal%2F002%2F133%2F603%2Fc28.png

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
If there was would anyone work jobs?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: User28823, thecel, Deleted member 11126 and 1 other person
HRT (preferably the better (more expensive) kinds (and progesterone) ), clothes, makeup, sperm bank (yes I know my genes are subhuman, but I want to have the option to have biological children available in case my beliefs change in the future), (maybe) SRS, maxilla surgery (part of my looksmax plan separate from transitioning, but it’ll make me look better as a woman too).
Before transitioning first become a cross-dresser - put makeup, wig, girl clothes, etc. - now you can do cam shows, onlyfans, all that stuff - just be careful not to show people what you have between your legs.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Zonar
Before transitioning first become a cross-dresser - put makeup, wig, girl clothes, etc. - now you can do cam shows, onlyfans, all that stuff - just be careful not to show people what you have between your legs.

pm if u want to see me crossdressed

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Be my personal sex slave for £1000 a month maybe

• JFL