East Asian male smv is heavily underrated here - AMWF in the UK (GTFIH!!!)

M

MarshallMatters

Iron
I live in the UK, possibly the hardest country for any male to slay/ get a gf yet in uni I've seen quite a few Amwf couples in university (south England, not London)

These white girls aren't Europeans either THEY'RE FUCKING BRITISH. If you're unaware British girls are notoriously hard to ltr/slay, much harder than American white girls.
And these asians WERE INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS. Mfs who aren't even fluent in English. And one other important thing to note, most of these guys aren't even fucking korean. They're either Singaporean, Chinese or Fillipino.

I went to London recently for over a week and I SWEAR TO GOD IN LONDON AMWF for the 18-25 demographic IS NOW MORE COMMON THAN WMAF. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD THIS IS NO JOKE. I legit saw more AMWF than BMWF (but to be fair, both were rare)
This was fucking unheard of just 4 years ago, when I went to London back then it was full of wmafs (mostly millenial couples or older).
Even millenial asian males are doing noticeably better, I saw quite a few amwf millenial couples too when I was in London.

And as mentioned before, these guys aren't just kpopmaxxed asians either, some are just regular ass guys. Looks wise they range from 4-5/10 to maybe 8/10 and height wise 5"7+.
On top of this the white girls are usually MTN MINIMUM. With the majority being 7/10 or higher.
From uni I literally knew a 5"7 gymmaxxed normie (arguably ltn, and no he did not look have kpop prettyboy pheno but he had somewhat of a "cute" pheno) asian international student cheating on his asian htn girlfriend with jailbait girls of all races (granted, the girls he banged were ltn-normie tier). Dude literally had a fucking harem.

There are some things to note though. Firstly, outside of London, asian male smv decreases substantially and outside of South England it's probably non-existent.
But the thing is, outside of south England unless you want to ltr or slay some super mediocre chav trashy English girl pussy, even being a white chad is kind of pointless IMO.
Also, most east asian intl students are probably still incel, unless they're in an AMAF relationship which tbf quite a few are.

THIS IS NOT CAP. I know there's going to be some racebaiting copers here but people seriously underestimate how much asian male smv has risen since covid.

Overall I'd say east asian male smv here is definitely above indians, maybe equal to Pakistani's and below blacks. But they have come a long long way. Keep in mind, east asians get absolutely fucking zero media representation in the UK.
KEEP IN MIND THE UK PRIME MINISTER IS LITERALLY FUCKING INDIAN
But anyways, Uk is still a terrible cucked country, probably the worst "developed" western country (or countries ig) , and I'd advise anyone no matter the race to GTFO.

@Cheesyrumble

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, ElBastardo, Xangsane and 1 other person
its cos theyre rare + NT + they arent failod by media here

its cos theyre rare + NT + they arent failod by media here
They get zero media rep though lmao, there will never be an east asian male on love island. There's been multiple Indian/Arab guys on love island and plenty of black guys.

All I know is the whole Asian men "always being at the bottom of the totem pole" is something primarily pushed by ricecels because they're comparing themselves to unattractive cumskins. They also complain about "muh media representation" as if that makes a difference - no you're just ugly. I see a lot of race mixing (although usually it's with Asians born in the West as opposed to international students, but then it shouldn't be surprising as international students are rich af).

As for your post, interesting, but most of it dodged my eyeballs as soon as I saw you mentioned British women.

They get zero media rep though lmao, there will never be an east asian male on love island. There's been multiple Indian/Arab guys on love island and plenty of black guys.
yeah cos theyre rare here, no ond kniws ebough about them to judge them

im invisible to girls of all races as an asian in London.
Could possibly all change at uni when I’ve ascended.

But i might get out of this shithole called the UK for uni

• Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940
DNR ricecel
keep coping- no one wants asians or indians :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and HerpDerpson
british girls arent "notoriously hard to slay" Im a 5/10 paki and ive pulled a decent amount of white women because theyre easy. Anyway east asians have decent smv as long as they arent bird face Michael Sera looking kids

I see more AMWF than BmWF

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Skywalker
All I know is the whole Asian men "always being at the bottom of the totem pole" is something primarily pushed by ricecels because they're comparing themselves to unattractive cumskins. They also complain about "muh media representation" as if that makes a difference - no you're just ugly. I see a lot of race mixing (although usually it's with Asians born in the West as opposed to international students, but then it shouldn't be surprising as international students are rich af).

As for your post, interesting, but most of it dodged my eyeballs as soon as I saw you mentioned British women.
its coping by LTNs and subhumans with zero self awareness blaming their ugliness on their race tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Graham
Cope thread, Asians can slay but only when they’re good looking. The average Asian is not. Also jfl at putting Asians on the same smv level as pakis, pakis have shit smv.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and ElBastardo
asian guys have 4 inch dicks tho

Whats the point of sex with a 4 incher

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
I live in the UK, possibly the hardest country for any male to slay/ get a gf yet in uni I've seen quite a few Amwf couples in university (south England, not London)

These white girls aren't Europeans either THEY'RE FUCKING BRITISH. If you're unaware British girls are notoriously hard to ltr/slay, much harder than American white girls.
And these asians WERE INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS. Mfs who aren't even fluent in English. And one other important thing to note, most of these guys aren't even fucking korean. They're either Singaporean, Chinese or Fillipino.

I went to London recently for over a week and I SWEAR TO GOD IN LONDON AMWF for the 18-25 demographic IS NOW MORE COMMON THAN WMAF. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD THIS IS NO JOKE. I legit saw more AMWF than BMWF (but to be fair, both were rare)
This was fucking unheard of just 4 years ago, when I went to London back then it was full of wmafs (mostly millenial couples or older).
Even millenial asian males are doing noticeably better, I saw quite a few amwf millenial couples too when I was in London.

And as mentioned before, these guys aren't just kpopmaxxed asians either, some are just regular ass guys. Looks wise they range from 4-5/10 to maybe 8/10 and height wise 5"7+.
On top of this the white girls are usually MTN MINIMUM. With the majority being 7/10 or higher.
From uni I literally knew a 5"7 gymmaxxed normie (arguably ltn, and no he did not look have kpop prettyboy pheno but he had somewhat of a "cute" pheno) asian international student cheating on his asian htn girlfriend with jailbait girls of all races (granted, the girls he banged were ltn-normie tier). Dude literally had a fucking harem.

There are some things to note though. Firstly, outside of London, asian male smv decreases substantially and outside of South England it's probably non-existent.
But the thing is, outside of south England unless you want to ltr or slay some super mediocre chav trashy English girl pussy, even being a white chad is kind of pointless IMO.
Also, most east asian intl students are probably still incel, unless they're in an AMAF relationship which tbf quite a few are.

THIS IS NOT CAP. I know there's going to be some racebaiting copers here but people seriously underestimate how much asian male smv has risen since covid.

Overall I'd say east asian male smv here is definitely above indians, maybe equal to Pakistani's and below blacks. But they have come a long long way. Keep in mind, east asians get absolutely fucking zero media representation in the UK.
KEEP IN MIND THE UK PRIME MINISTER IS LITERALLY FUCKING INDIAN
But anyways, Uk is still a terrible cucked country, probably the worst "developed" western country (or countries ig) , and I'd advise anyone no matter the race to GTFO.

@Cheesyrumble
@Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
@Biggdink
Op is right
I see Asians with non Asian (white, latina etc) girls all the time

I think that’s the reason why blacks in usa are assaulting random Asians they have 100% taken over black smv

I used to see blacks with girls of other races before all the time 4 years ago including normies blacks with htb white girls I rarely see it now

But most slayer Asians are Filipino and 5’4

Remember when this forum called me schizo for saying this 🤣🤣 @AlexAP @volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Xangsane
asian guys have 4 inch dicks tho

Whats the point of sex with a 4 incher
it’s a myth I measured 6.7 inches although it bend abit

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and Johanjohan
it’s a myth I measured 6.7 inches although it bend abit
why you always lying noragami aragoto GIF

I am mixed Southeast asian, East asian and central asian tho. So it’s probably not a good sample but my friend also has huge D I saw it in the locker room back in Highschool.
totallystr8men.org