Educate me on what makes slaying desirable

L

lilxder2

Mistral
if you have a girlfriend you can just fuck her daily and she gets to know you and understand how to please you better etc.
but when you fuck a new girl all the time and then never see her again, whats the point??
I can understand that you'd want a new girl after maybe a year or a couple months but fucking like 90 girls in a year like Amnesia seems retarded

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shycel, Heinrich Schmidt, try2beme and 1 other person
its to compensate for the lack of attention they used to go thru

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, Kristin, justleavemealone and 6 others
It’s proof ur GL. It’s just abt social proof and validation

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 50702
ruin chicks for other men
Hahhaha

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, AlexBrown84 and try2beme
Most girlfriends and wives eventually use sex as a tool to withhold from you as leverage. lol @ “just fuck her daily”

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and autistic_tendencies
Slaying is cope and the experience of normies

You obsess over things you cant get then when you achieve it you realize how worthless it is. Especially something like running yourself through used up dirt

I only admire HQNP slayers who remove the HQNP from the pool so we all suffer

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Most girlfriends and wives eventually use sex as a tool to withhold from you as leverage. lol @ “just fuck her daily”
that's why you only get in LTR with horny non-cunts. my ex never did this and i was with her for 10 years. which i've had sex thousands of times

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and incel194012940
that's why you only get in LTR with horny non-cunts. my ex never did this and i was with her for 10 years. which i've had sex thousands of times
Horny women have an established sexual history. No thanks tbh. Why did it end after 10 years though?

Horny women have an established sexual history. No thanks tbh. Why did it end after 10 years though?
i broke up with her then tried to take it back, but she called no take backs. now i cry on the internet over it

• Woah
Reactions: Eternal_
after having sex 100x more than you will in your entire life hahahaha
You are a cuck who got his heart eaten and spit out my some used roastie
Hahhahahah

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
And you still ended up here
Congrats
Hahhahaha
this guy HATES the hahahahahahaha he told me yesterday after i said LOL you wormed your way into his skull and are living rent free hahaahaha

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
lol I’d just buy a pocket pussy or sum

You are a cuck who got his heart eaten and spit out my some used roastie
Hahhahahah
she had one partner before me, more pure than any whore you will ever have for the rest of your life, if you ever get laid. ahahahahaa

this guy HATES the hahahahahahaha he told me yesterday after i said LOL you wormed your way into his skull and are living rent free hahaahaha
that's not what i said. i said i always know i'm talking to a faggot redditor when they have to put lol after every single thing they say because their comment can't just stand on its own lol

that's not what i said. i said i always know i'm talking to a faggot redditor when they have to put lol after every single thing they say because their comment can't just stand on its own lol
this comment sants on its own ahahahahahahahhahaha

and you have such a problem with redditors because you are as argumentative and easy to bait there as here and spend hours a day arguing with redditors what a sad life after divorces YIKERS!!! hahahahahahahaa

• +1
this comment sants on its own ahahahahahahahhahaha

and you have such a problem with redditors because you are as argumentative and easy to bait there as here and spend hours a day arguing with redditors what a sad life after divorces YIKERS!!! hahahahahahahaa
i'm easy to bait because i enjoy arguing with people lol. you are providing me with entertainment right now. and when it comes to rent free, i have no fucking clue who you are, but you have details and shit memorized about me

Last edited:
i'm easy to bait because i enjoy arguing with people lol.
you miss the pussy whipping that much oh boy reminds of back in the day the arguement i had with her over whether i get a birthday blowjob hahahahahahahha

• JFL
you miss the pussy whipping that much oh boy reminds of back in the day the arguement i had with her over whether i get a birthday blowjob hahahahahahahha
fall-weather.gif

she had one partner before me, more pure than any whore you will ever have for the rest of your life, if you ever get laid. ahahahahaa
Did u fall for her the first time u met her?