ENDING THE RETARDED REDPILLED COPE OF "WOMEN HAVE INFINITE SMV". WOMEN'S DATING LIVES ARE MISERABLE.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
Women want romance. Very bad. Very, very, very bad.

What women want is the love of a man she's attracted to. That's a woman's manifest destiny, goal in life, purpose, calling, or at least that's how the vast majority of women behave like.

Chad's cock is nice but what she really wants is Chad's love. She wants Chad to kiss her on the forehead and cuddle with him. She wants Chad to hold eye contact with her while hugging her. She wants Chad to tell her "I love you." She wants Chad to take her to romantic places, or more importantly, want to feel romantic feelings with Chad, whether that's at a nice restaurant or at a park at 2am. She wants to feel admired, loved, cared for by a man she actually is attracted to.

Women are obsessed with relationships, with romance. HOW IS THAT NOT EVIDENT?!

Every fucking young woman ever THESE DAYS are reading Wattpad (basically a bunch of sexual-romantic stories with hot guys as the main character, after the girl)

Women love romance novels. WOMEN LOVE ROMANCE! WOMEN WANT ROMANCE SO BAD IT'S UNBELIEVABLE! THEY'RE DESPERATE FOR IT! IT'S LITERALLY A REQUIREMENT FOR WOMEN. WOMEN ARE LITERALLY ADDICTED TO THIS SHIT. DO YOU THINK THINGS LIKE #RELATIONSHIPGOALS AND RELATED ROMANCE-CENTRIC HASHTAGS HAVE WOMEN LITERALLY MAKING SINGLE WOMEN DEPRESSED? MOST WOMEN ARE SINGLE. WOMEN ARE SO DESPERATE FOR ROMANCE WITH MEN THEY ARE ATTRACTED TO THAT THEY'RE WILLING TO DATE MURDERERS, BREAK INTO MEN'S HOUSES AND THE LIKE BECAUSE THEY'RE "IN LOVE".

Crazy for chad

WOMEN ARE OBSESSED WITH ROMANCE & LOVE, OK?!

The Value Of Non-Attractive Men

Now, the attention of non-attractive males (in her eyes, like you most likely), however plentiful or non-plentiful has no worth to women.
This equation sums it up perfectly.

a * 0 = v

Where...
a = the amount of non-attractive male attention
v = value of the total attention

No matter what you put in as a, it is always going to be multiplied by zero. Anything multiplied by zero is zero.
The attention of non-attractive men is zero. The attention of 10,000 non-attractive men is zero. The attention of 10,000,000,000 non-attractive men is zero.

On the contrary, Chad's attention is extremely exhilarating. It's like a hit of heroin. Chad genuinely wanting to being her boyfriend though...
Words can't describe how happy and excited and hyper-orgasmic and alive she would be.

How Does This All Tie To My Point?
Most women are single and miserable, WHY?

These single and miserable women are forever stuck in the cycle of...
  • The guys they want DO NOT want them (outside of hookups).
    • She wishes that Chad wanted her romantically as well, and didn't treat her like an object. She still loves Chad though. 😍

• Or... The guys that want them are not physically attractive. She wants nothing to do with them.
The guys you want do not want you. The guys that want you, you're disgusted by.

With this cycle in place, she'll never get what she wants, will always be depressed and maybe even suicidal because she can't find romance.
Obviously if one had infinite smv, they'd be able to get Chad, but nooooo.
Almost no woman gets Chad.

As easy as their life may or may not be, I'd say that being happy and working at a construction company is much better than crying and perpetually suicidal in a house where you get paid $50 an hour to do nothing all day.

Women are miserable, their dating lives are miserable. Women get to a point where even Chad doesn't want her sexually so she literally has to date ugly guys or be alone for life. Literally ropefuel.

Imagine either being Stacy's dildo sex toy (you want a girlfriend, not just sex), or dating that 👇

LaShiqua loves you though! 😍

Obviously, the former (being Stacy's dildo) is better, but both choices are sub-optimal.

And then once the agepill strikes you, stacy's psychopathic self doesn't even want you as her dildo anymore.

"Hey anon!, I know you're lonely now, like to talk sometime! 😍"

This is the life of a woman.
you guys don't understand female psychology.
I don't claim to be an expert but anyone who believes women have infinite smv are not smart or indoctrinated with redpill nonsense

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Luffymaxxing, Deleted member 6128 and 40 others
you literally at no point disproved that women have infinite smv lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 30611, Mainstream and 44 others
tl;dr: chad is 8 inches deep in your oneitis right now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, Deleted member 6128, Wallenberg and 25 others
tl;dr: skinny fat Indian is 3 inches deep in your oneitis right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vector, Deleted member 55631, Mainstream and 21 others
With this cycle in place, she'll never get what she wants, will always be depressed and maybe even suicidal because she can't find romance.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, uglysub8male, ICXCLuvr and 1 other person
Op where do you live ? I live in a very liberal area and most women don’t want love or children

Most liberal women don’t want a family

Not saying they only want ons most prefer short term non monogamous relationships also there’s no agepill as most lib women don’t care about settling down

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, Wallenberg, aspiringexcel and 8 others
you're right
and he's right, the content of his thread is on point, but that's defintely a clickbait title
he should have phrased it as "it doesn't matter if women have infinite smv"

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Neckedafter7, T50 Mogger and 3 others
Op where do you live ? I live in a very liberal area and most women don’t want love or children

Most liberal women don’t want a family

Not saying they only want ons most prefer short term non monogamous relationships also there’s no agepill as most lib women don’t care about settling down
he doesn't say this tho, he says women want romance, which they do
they actually do, he's super on point and right

• +1
Reactions: Neckedafter7 and enchanted_elixir
a female is worth more than a man. who carried every human in their womb for 9 months? who tempted adam to eat of the fruit god warned them against? wars, conflicts, battles everything of violence you can think of has always stemmed from a lust for women or a urge to protect them. they have always been the center of everything.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, aspiringexcel, Jamaldickjavontus and 3 others
Dnr nigga shut the fuck up 😭😭😭😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uglysub8male, bloomercel, JovenCansao and 2 others
he doesn't say this tho, he says women want romance, which they do
they actually do, he's super on point and right
Idk lots of liberal chicks like to be treated as sluts

I’ve been told by few girls they don’t like romance

Even a girl who was from Saudi (prob most conservative country) told me her ex was romantic and she thought it was eww

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Aladin and bloomercel

Even a girl who was from Saudi (prob most conservative country) told me her ex was romantic and she thought it was eww
there's the nice guy non-chad cuck smiley kind romance they don't like
and that dark triad actual chad who is distant and "rude" but like her in secret and she tries to save him and pet him
that's the kind of romance they like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, Manana, FacialStructure404 and 5 others
you're right
and he's right, the content of his thread is on point, but that's defintely a clickbait title
he should have phrased it as "it doesn't matter if women have infinite smv"
I just retitled the thread.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
a female is worth more than a man. who carried every human in their womb for 9 months? who tempted adam to eat of the fruit god warned them against? wars, conflicts, battles everything of violence you can think of has always stemmed from a lust for women or a urge to protect them. they have always been the center of everything.
Average christcucks perspective on history

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Jamaldickjavontus, Lookologist003 and 3 others
Women do have infinite SMV, as a result they have infinitely high standards. And because of those standards, they have "unhappy dating lives"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, Wallenberg, future slavic chad and 10 others
there's the nice guy non-chad cuck smiley kind romance they don't like
and that dark triad actual chad who is distant and "rude" but like her in secret and she tries to save him and pet him
that's the kind of romance they like
Reggie the BBC gangsta

correct, good thread

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: uglysub8male and enchanted_elixir
Bluepill.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male, bloomercel, Zeruel and 2 others

What women want is the love of a man she's attracted to. That's a woman's manifest destiny, goal in life, purpose, calling, or at least that's how the vast majority of women behave like.

Chad's cock is nice but what she really wants is Chad's love. She wants Chad to kiss her on the forehead and cuddle with him. She wants Chad to hold eye contact with her while hugging her. She wants Chad to tell her "I love you." She wants Chad to take her to romantic places, or more importantly, want to feel romantic feelings with Chad, whether that's at a nice restaurant or at a park at 2am. She wants to feel admired, loved, cared for by a man she actually is attracted to.

Every fucking young woman ever THESE DAYS are reading Wattpad (basically a bunch of sexual-romantic stories with hot guys as the main character, after the girl)

Women love romance novels. WOMEN LOVE ROMANCE! WOMEN WANT ROMANCE SO BAD IT'S UNBELIEVABLE! THEY'RE DESPERATE FOR IT! IT'S LITERALLY A REQUIREMENT FOR WOMEN. WOMEN ARE LITERALLY ADDICTED TO THIS SHIT. DO YOU THINK THINGS LIKE #RELATIONSHIPGOALS AND RELATED ROMANCE-CENTRIC HASHTAGS HAVE WOMEN LITERALLY MAKING SINGLE WOMEN DEPRESSED? MOST WOMEN ARE SINGLE. WOMEN ARE SO DESPERATE FOR ROMANCE WITH MEN THEY ARE ATTRACTED TO THAT THEY'RE WILLING TO DATE MURDERERS, BREAK INTO MEN'S HOUSES AND THE LIKE BECAUSE THEY'RE "IN LOVE".

View attachment 2579786View attachment 2579790

Now, the attention of non-attractive males (in her eyes, like you most likely), however plentiful or non-plentiful has no worth to women.

a * 0 = v

Where...

No matter what you put in as a, it is always going to be multiplied by zero. Anything multiplied by zero is zero.
The attention of non-attractive men is zero. The attention of 10,000 non-attractive men is zero. The attention of 10,000,000,000 non-attractive men is zero.

On the contrary, Chad's attention is extremely exhilarating. It's like a hit of heroin. Chad genuinely wanting to being her boyfriend though...
Words can't describe how happy and excited and hyper-orgasmic and alive she would be.

• She wishes that Chad wanted her romantically as well, and didn't treat her like an object. She still loves Chad though. 😍
View attachment 2579802
View attachment 2579803
View attachment 2579804
  • Or... The guys that want them are not physically attractive. She wants nothing to do with them.

As easy as their life may or may not be, I'd say that being happy and working at a construction company is much better than crying and perpetually suicidal in a house where you get paid $50 an hour to do nothing all day.

Women are miserable, their dating lives are miserable. Women get to a point where even Chad doesn't want her sexually so she literally has to date ugly guys or be alone for life. Literally ropefuel.

Imagine either being Stacy's dildo sex toy (you want a girlfriend, not just sex), or dating that 👇
View attachment 2579814

Obviously, the former (being Stacy's dildo) is better, but both choices are sub-optimal.

And then once the agepill strikes you, stacy's psychopathic self doesn't even want you as her dildo anymore.

View attachment 2579814

I don't claim to be an expert but anyone who believes women have infinite smv are not smart or indoctrinated with redpill nonsense
its a love hate relationship , they love the sex and attention but its roller coaster of emotions, because chad gives them greta PLEASURE but also great PAIN. In these womens minds why can't chad/tyrone/chang/abdulla stop fucking other women and just love and commit to me. You can't have a mating market with 80 percent of the top women mostly banging the top 20 percent of men and have stable societies long-term.
Another things is there is not enough of these top guys ot go around so most women even attractive ones will almost never lock one of these men down. Because a male 10/10 man would rather bang a horde of 8.5/10- 7/10 women then be commited to one 10/10 women. Women don't operate like that they will not be attracted or mate with men 1.5-3 points lower then-themselves. PLus you have to factor in age, as attractive men get older their even less likely to pick women in their own age brackets. Women only have a short window to lock down chad/tyrone and about 80-90 percent of those women will fail because of competition from YOUNGER women.

he began dating her when she was 24

A young minka kelly would have been able to locked down chris evans or derek jetter both who she dated for 1-3 years.

• +1
Reactions: Manana, Lookologist003, iammoh and 2 others

a * 0 = v

Where...

View attachment 2579802
View attachment 2579803
View attachment 2579804

View attachment 2579814

View attachment 2579814

Banger post buddy boyo

• WTF
Reactions: uglysub8male

a * 0 = v

Where...

View attachment 2579802
View attachment 2579803
View attachment 2579804

View attachment 2579814

View attachment 2579814

NO way in hell women who are attractive like victoria justice are REALLY SINGLE, single is code word for their getting banged by chad.tyrone but are not in a offcial realtionship because chad/tyrone hasn't clamed them for the title of girlfriend. If you think this women below is just going home and watching tv for weeks/months on end with no chad/tyrone Dick your INSANE.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, bloomercel, Lookologist003 and 2 others

must be kidology before she lost weight

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: YungAscender, Lookologist003, Danish_Retard and 1 other person

a * 0 = v

Where...

View attachment 2579802
View attachment 2579803
View attachment 2579804

View attachment 2579814

View attachment 2579814

Although I think their SEXUAL market power is ALMOST infinitive, BUT as you pointed out - being able to get Chad fuck buddies is easy while getting the commitment and ring isnt.

That is something buddies here doesnt realize often enough. For men it is about sex, for them them it is that Chad isnt cuddling them enough.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003

a * 0 = v

Where...

View attachment 2579802
View attachment 2579803
View attachment 2579804

View attachment 2579814

View attachment 2579814

Been saying this all the time. MOST WOMEN ARE HUNGRY FOR AN LTR AND CRY IF THRY GET USED.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: uglysub8male, bloomercel and WayneBraaaah
Been saying this all the time. MOST WOMEN ARE HUNGRY FOR AN LTR AND CRY IF THRY GET USED.
Do you know why they specify to a man that they want a relationship on apps before meeting him? And why most go on hinge thinking it’s an ltr app?

• WTF
Reactions: uglysub8male

It depends on levels.

They might as well sexually be complete rough sluts.

But outside in certain moments she will want the romance. Even at its most low level for them it is comparably a lot more as how men view low level romance. The intensity and expectations are very differrent.

Ofc is she is the ultra rare one who doesnt need romance at all, then you are probably looking to basically High T male which deffo is a very very shit option 🤣

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

a * 0 = v

Where...

View attachment 2579802
View attachment 2579803
View attachment 2579804

View attachment 2579814

View attachment 2579814

I have a fiancée. I do a lot of romantic things with her like dates, words of affirmation and cuddles (we french kissed on the lips briefly as our parents weren’t watching).

She is always so happy to be with me.

I wonder what married life would be like for us. Due to financial constraints we can’t live together for 1-2 years.

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: uglysub8male and bishōnenmaxxer
Ofc women will crave romance, their basic needs like sex are easily met because they have infinite smv, so the next big need comes to their minds.

Men can't fill the basic need for sex so they can't really get past that.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Wallenberg, uglysub8male and 8 others
Ofc women will crave romance, their basic needs like sex are easily met because they have infinite smv, so the next big need comes to their minds.

Men can't fill the basic need for sex so they can't really get past that.
a young attrcative women smv is on par with a millionare.

• JFL
I have a fiancée. I do a lot of romantic things with her like dates, words of affirmation and cuddles (we french kissed on the lips briefly as our parents weren’t watching).

She is always so happy to be with me.

I wonder what married life would be like for us. Due to financial constraints we can’t live together for 1-2 years.
Shut the fuck up u bot

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and Xangsane
Why to care about those unworthy thots

NO way in hell women who are attractive like victoria justice are REALLY SINGLE, single is code word for their getting banged by chad.tyrone but are not in a offcial realtionship because chad/tyrone hasn't clamed them for the title of girlfriend. If you think this women below is just going home and watching tv for weeks/months on end with no chad/tyrone Dick your INSANE.

This.

a * 0 = v

Where...

View attachment 2579802
View attachment 2579803
View attachment 2579804

View attachment 2579814

View attachment 2579814

nigger they doing this for CHADs not your average reddit cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, bloomercel and enchanted_elixir
yeah these new tiktok fags discover Blackpill and reposting same shit

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and tervile1
  • JFL
Reactions: tervile1
yeah these new tiktok fags discover Blackpill and reposting same shit
Bad post-rep ratio, and you joined like 5 weeks ago.
Who's the tiktok fag now?

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, OGJBSLAYER, Lookologist003 and 1 other person

a * 0 = v

Where...

View attachment 2579802
View attachment 2579803
View attachment 2579804

View attachment 2579814

View attachment 2579814

OP is a cuck who justifies hypergamy lmfao

average foid wants a Chad and she is rejecting like 100 average (and below average) guys / her looksmatches just because she has INFINITE SMV and waits a CHAD (she can choose)

sure they want romance with Chads but still they aren't "desperate" because nobody wants them lol they're desperate because guys BETTER than them don't want them or just use them for sex jfl

also jfl at you if you think that average guy who approaches a becky is a looksmatch of this creature

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, uglysub8male, It'snotover and 2 others

male projection. men invented romance to cope with stacey choosing pauper chad instead of incel prince. in reality, the female brain has performed very cold pragmatic calculations to ensure the future of her offspring. she simply goes along with the "romantic" notions of oofer doofums to manipulate men.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and bloomercel
Unironically don't know a single woman in her early twenties (middle aged woman) who wants to settle down.

By the time they do, in their late twenties, they don't deserve romance anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, bloomercel and Lookologist003

a * 0 = v

Where...

View attachment 2579802
View attachment 2579803
View attachment 2579804

View attachment 2579814

View attachment 2579814

my fiancee is a happy woman

Women are never what starts wars, unless they are a powerful politician or statesmen. A royal beta-bucks marrying a king's daughters tends to be what ends wars. A cobbler's daughter was low social class and at best a mother, but usually a prostitute, harlot or whore in the past patriarchal world. (I mean, even today digital prostitution is as profitable as ever. If you were a woman, you'd have a hard desision if preserving your dignity was greater worth than the pockets of incels worldwide.)
Wars are started, for a long time even in modern times by religion and what starts all disagreements and altercations: opposing ideals. Men are the only group of people that have deep seating in ideologies, or causes, women vary rarely get caught up in these. The female mind has a propensity to adapt to whatever power rules over them to survive, it's also fairly simple because of an emotional worldview (especially susceptible to the halo effect). Female minds that are more like men's do exist, but very rarely, which explains partly the small contribution that women had to development of sciences and math.
You can't have a mating market with 80 percent of the top women mostly banging the top 20 percent of men and have stable societies long-term.
I think it can be. What it means is a shift in culture and attitudes to life when it's accepted.
Women do have infinite SMV, as a result they have infinitely high standards. And because of those standards, they have "unhappy dating lives"
Best explanation. Grass is always greener, there's always a bigger Chad waiting in the wings.
View attachment 2584701

must be kidology before she lost weight
Somebody should send this to her because all incels are toxic and mean.
That is something buddies here doesnt realize often enough. For men it is about sex, for them them it is that Chad isnt cuddling them enough.
Woah, hang on. No, it's not just sex. I want a gf that I can love and do stuff with. It's totally because Chad is high T bad boy who's biology encourages them to search for new pussy, while women will do anything to lock Chad down. One of the most hilarious things they do is get pregnant with Chads baby, like broke-ass Chad is going to give a fuck. And then guess what taxpayer is raising that baby (it's you).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275