ENDING THE RETARDED REDPILLED COPE OF "WOMEN HAVE INFINITE SMV". WOMEN'S DATING LIVES ARE MISERABLE.

Unironically don't know a single woman in her early twenties (middle aged woman) who wants to settle down.

By the time they do, in their late twenties, they don't deserve romance anymore.
Think about how many lays today's twenties girls will have by the time they have to settle down. Beta-bucks are going to be getting horrible value Chad-fucks-to-age ratio. In the past, it must have been maybe 1-5 by 30. Today, holy fuck it's probably more like 10-200 by 30. Beta-bucks are getting women at least ten times as ruined as before. OvER.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_, It'snotover, Xangsane and 1 other person
Think about how many lays today's twenties girls will have by the time they have to settle down. Beta-bucks are going to be getting horrible value Chad-fucks-to-age ratio. In the past, it must have been maybe 1-5 by 30. Today, holy fuck it's probably more like 10-200 by 30. Beta-bucks are getting women at least ten times as ruined as before. OvER.
'nah bro, she really experienced now and knows how to have sex and is confident and shit. You got the prize'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, It'snotover, klip11 and 1 other person
Good thread, I always cage at the cock carousel cope
If you are Chad she will be desperate to have you stick around, ONS means you barely surpass her fuckable requirements

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21
you're only saying chad this chad that but women want a educated successful chad on top of this..not just anyy chad for ltr.....look up the female delusion calculator...these guys are like less than 3% of the population.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Xangsane
If you are Chad she will be desperate to have you stick around, ONS means you barely surpass her fuckable requirements
i agree 100 percent, when a women has ons thats means your pas her reuirements to fuck, your so sexy she has to FUCK YOU NOWW. There are no dates or waiting weeks, she fucks you within days. Had one cousin fuck three different women in a week, one was a nurse andother was secetary another was a elementary school teacher he meet at the gym. The school teacher was a fit asian women with a nice booty she just came up to him and said he looked like actor from the uk, asked to exchnage numbers texted him to come to her place that weekend she fucked him and cooked him a plate of food, thats all she did text for sex and cook him food.

Basically all the women are acting in this fashion chad/tyrone for sex fun and beta-bucks for free dinner dates. Thats why you as a man always push for SEX, if she brings up excuses about secuirty or getting to know you, take it as YOUR NOT THE ONE and move on. If she trys to act fake upset don't bother she is just gonna try to guilt and shame you into a beta-sucka role and play fake mind-games like asking why are you pushing for sex you must be desperate or use words like your so thirsty these a code words to shame you into being a beta-sucka that takes her out on dinner dates and she says well i had a good time, and goes and texts or calls chad/tyrone for a mid-night fuck session while you go home with a hard dick. Sometimes these women will even show texts and pics of the loser-beta suckas to chad/tyrone after sucking and fucking their brains out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, klip11, bloomercel and 1 other person
Women want romance. Very bad. Very, very, very bad.

What women want is the love of a man she's attracted to. That's a woman's manifest destiny, goal in life, purpose, calling, or at least that's how the vast majority of women behave like.

Chad's cock is nice but what she really wants is Chad's love. She wants Chad to kiss her on the forehead and cuddle with him. She wants Chad to hold eye contact with her while hugging her. She wants Chad to tell her "I love you." She wants Chad to take her to romantic places, or more importantly, want to feel romantic feelings with Chad, whether that's at a nice restaurant or at a park at 2am. She wants to feel admired, loved, cared for by a man she actually is attracted to.

Women are obsessed with relationships, with romance. HOW IS THAT NOT EVIDENT?!

Every fucking young woman ever THESE DAYS are reading Wattpad (basically a bunch of sexual-romantic stories with hot guys as the main character, after the girl)

Women love romance novels. WOMEN LOVE ROMANCE! WOMEN WANT ROMANCE SO BAD IT'S UNBELIEVABLE! THEY'RE DESPERATE FOR IT! IT'S LITERALLY A REQUIREMENT FOR WOMEN. WOMEN ARE LITERALLY ADDICTED TO THIS SHIT. DO YOU THINK THINGS LIKE #RELATIONSHIPGOALS AND RELATED ROMANCE-CENTRIC HASHTAGS HAVE WOMEN LITERALLY MAKING SINGLE WOMEN DEPRESSED? MOST WOMEN ARE SINGLE. WOMEN ARE SO DESPERATE FOR ROMANCE WITH MEN THEY ARE ATTRACTED TO THAT THEY'RE WILLING TO DATE MURDERERS, BREAK INTO MEN'S HOUSES AND THE LIKE BECAUSE THEY'RE "IN LOVE".

View attachment 2579786View attachment 2579790

WOMEN ARE OBSESSED WITH ROMANCE & LOVE, OK?!

The Value Of Non-Attractive Men

Now, the attention of non-attractive males (in her eyes, like you most likely), however plentiful or non-plentiful has no worth to women.
This equation sums it up perfectly.

a * 0 = v

Where...
a = the amount of non-attractive male attention
v = value of the total attention

No matter what you put in as a, it is always going to be multiplied by zero. Anything multiplied by zero is zero.
The attention of non-attractive men is zero. The attention of 10,000 non-attractive men is zero. The attention of 10,000,000,000 non-attractive men is zero.

On the contrary, Chad's attention is extremely exhilarating. It's like a hit of heroin. Chad genuinely wanting to being her boyfriend though...
Words can't describe how happy and excited and hyper-orgasmic and alive she would be.

How Does This All Tie To My Point?
Most women are single and miserable, WHY?

These single and miserable women are forever stuck in the cycle of...
  • The guys they want DO NOT want them (outside of hookups).
    • She wishes that Chad wanted her romantically as well, and didn't treat her like an object. She still loves Chad though. 😍
View attachment 2579802View attachment 2579803View attachment 2579804
  • Or... The guys that want them are not physically attractive. She wants nothing to do with them.
The guys you want do not want you. The guys that want you, you're disgusted by.

With this cycle in place, she'll never get what she wants, will always be depressed and maybe even suicidal because she can't find romance.
Obviously if one had infinite smv, they'd be able to get Chad, but nooooo.
Almost no woman gets Chad.

As easy as their life may or may not be, I'd say that being happy and working at a construction company is much better than crying and perpetually suicidal in a house where you get paid $50 an hour to do nothing all day.

Women are miserable, their dating lives are miserable. Women get to a point where even Chad doesn't want her sexually so she literally has to date ugly guys or be alone for life. Literally ropefuel.

Imagine either being Stacy's dildo sex toy (you want a girlfriend, not just sex), or dating that 👇
View attachment 2579814
LaShiqua loves you though! 😍

Obviously, the former (being Stacy's dildo) is better, but both choices are sub-optimal.

And then once the agepill strikes you, stacy's psychopathic self doesn't even want you as her dildo anymore.

View attachment 2579814
"Hey anon!, I know you're lonely now, like to talk sometime! 😍"

This is the life of a woman.
you guys don't understand female psychology.
I don't claim to be an expert but anyone who believes women have infinite smv are not smart or indoctrinated with redpill nonsense
dnr

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
SMV ≠ RMV

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male, enchanted_elixir and Xangsane
Still better than being a average guy tho jfl

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male
theres always gonna be 2 sides

'nah bro, she really experienced now and knows how to have sex and is confident and shit. You got the prize'
That's like if I buy a brand new 2024 Audi and drive the shit out of it for 10 years and it has 500K miles on it and needs lots of repairs and i try to sell it to you in 2034 for double what I bought it for in 2024 and try to tell you that you have the real prize

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin, enchanted_elixir and MoggerGaston
TLDR; niggers and foids still have infinite SMV. Prove me wrong.

Any foid will have sex with a horse before having to cuddle with oofy doofy chubby man.
Shaniquas still having more SMV than Chad who is milkmiring because of lots of drugs, sex and parties.

Just exist because Shlomo is my pimp theory.

OP is a talented writer. Wonderful thread

• WTF
Reactions: uglysub8male
ngl gamer girl asked if i could beat her up

Well they have high standards they’re only shooting themselves in the foot.

Women do have infinite SMV, as a result they have infinitely high standards. And because of those standards, they have "unhappy dating lives"
Exactly. Simple and perfect way to put it

i agree 100 percent, when a women has ons thats means your pas her reuirements to fuck, your so sexy she has to FUCK YOU NOWW. There are no dates or waiting weeks, she fucks you within days. Had one cousin fuck three different women in a week, one was a nurse andother was secetary another was a elementary school teacher he meet at the gym. The school teacher was a fit asian women with a nice booty she just came up to him and said he looked like actor from the uk, asked to exchnage numbers texted him to come to her place that weekend she fucked him and cooked him a plate of food, thats all she did text for sex and cook him food.
either ur cousin is straight up lying and ur sheltered enough to believe this shit, or it’s just larp

I have a fiancée. I do a lot of romantic things with her like dates, words of affirmation and cuddles (we french kissed on the lips briefly as our parents weren’t watching).

She is always so happy to be with me.

I wonder what married life would be like for us. Due to financial constraints we can’t live together for 1-2 years.
Tales from mumbai

Although I think their SEXUAL market power is ALMOST infinitive, BUT as you pointed out - being able to get Chad fuck buddies is easy while getting the commitment and ring isnt.

That is something buddies here doesnt realize often enough. For men it is about sex, for them them it is that Chad isnt cuddling them enough.
And that is objectively FAR better than not existing to the opposite gender. That’s something that foids don’t realize at all

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
Ofc women will crave romance, their basic needs like sex are easily met because they have infinite smv, so the next big need comes to their minds.

Men can't fill the basic need for sex so they can't really get past that.
Exactly. We’re complaining about having NO water while they complain about having tap water

Last edited:
Lol, women will never truly love me even if im in a relationship, the trance state for women when they see chad is more worth than some 10 year relationships.

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
Have always said this women are measured by their RMV(Romantic/Relationship Market Value) not their SMV
Mens worth is measured by their SMV(true attraction and love) not their RMV(betabuxx fake love)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Wallenberg, WayneBraaaah, Xangsane and 1 other person
Have always said this women are measured by their RMV(Romantic/Relationship Market Value) not their SMV
Mens worth is measured by their SMV(true attraction and love) not their RMV(betabuxx fake love)
Exactly. We’re complaining about having NO water while they complain about having tap water

either ur cousin is straight up lying and ur sheltered enough to believe this shit, or it’s just larp
ye because its fantasy that desired men can fuck multiple women. Your funny

never trust what women say but look at there words and how it links up with their actions.

Says men don't care about monogamy which is code word for chad/tyrone won't stop fucking other women
Go to 28:05 in this video

says she has alot of experinced with fuck bois aka chads/tyrone who fuck multiple women, then says she knows how to handle them as if she has any sexual power over them. Chad/tyrone has options to fuck other women you have no leverage.
Go to 5:52 of this video

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
never trust what women say but look at there words and how it links up with their actions.

Says men don't care about monogamy which is code word for chad/tyrone won't stop fucking other women
Go to 28:05 in this video

says she has alot of experinced with fuck bois aka chads/tyrone who fuck multiple women, then says she knows how to handle them as if she has any sexual power over them. Chad/tyrone has options to fuck other women you have no leverage.
Go to 5:52 of this video

Why does that white bitch want to look Latina so bad

All water
Everytime a foid seethes about men being disloyal she is always referring to the high value ones
Nothing new under the sun

As easy as their life may or may not be, I'd say that being happy and working at a construction company is much better than crying and perpetually suicidal in a house where you get paid $50 an hour to do nothing all day.
Very very very disappointed. Complete autismo