ETHNIC PRETTYBOY CHAD CHOOSES WHITE GIRL OVER ETHNIC GIRL, DESPITE 90% ETHNIC FOID FOLLOWERS

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and dimorphism
@whatdoesmogmean @Manchild @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: whatdoesmogmean
Good for him

• +1
Reactions: Ark, Gilbert_Durandal and Xangsane
@dimorphism @PrinceLuenLeoncur it really is JBWW

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
shes barely even white at that point

@Hottaco34

White girls are for white bois

Looksmatched 👍

She is Greek (which is white)
no shit she is white, but she's tanning so hard to be "Exotic" she might as well not be white

no shit she is white, but she's tanning so hard to be "Exotic" she might as well not be white
White girls are for white bois

View attachment 2740921

Looksmatched 👍
Haha
Haha yeah, he is definitely half south asian and half italian or anglo but he is definitely trying to dissociate hard. The sight of an indian girl probably fucking annoys him as it is a constant reminder of his ethnic ancestry.

Hes doing well for his future kids though

@Manchild I bet ethnic girls want to cry

For what it seems like to me. Hes a half indian and half italian guy. He knows that he can pass as mediterranean. So what he decides to do is only associate with medditeranneans from his girlfriend to his friends, none of them are indian, black or asian but all are white or medditerranean. When an ethnic foid approaches him he is probably disgusted by the site of her, but enjoys them coming up to him as he knows that he has transcended his ethnic background and that they are below him.

more appeal, her skin tone contrasts her eyes much better than if she was pale

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Both look the same to me. Idk where they're from but they look the exact same just opposite gender (likely med bloodline)

• +1
Reactions: whatdoesmogmean and Xangsane
Both look the same to me. Idk where they're from but they look the exact same just opposite gender (likely med bloodline)
No, he’s half south asian

what do you think the ethnic girls are thinking??
considering stroma because they are delusional enough to think that they have eurpoean features and that the only thing holding them back is there colouring

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
considering stroma because they are delusional enough to think that they have eurpoean features and that the only thing holding them back is there colouring
No no I don’t mean surgery I mean their emotions and self worth

I believe in the Freud theory that you go for partners who represent your biological parent in the opposite gender. So guys go for girls who remind them of their mother and girls for their father. It's normally physical but can be personality based too

I believe in the Freud theory that you go for partners who represent your biological parent in the opposite gender. So guys go for girls who remind them of their mother and girls for their father. It's normally physical but can be personality based too
Why

It's called the oedipus complex

@SteveRogers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
@Zizou thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
He's high iq

Users who are viewing this thread

Back