Every man should shave his head at least once in his life.

Sens

Sens

HQNP.me
If you never had buzzcut you should get one NOW. Especially, if you have short hair, less than 10 cm or cm like that. It will regrow quickly. Don't be pussy cats, boyos.

It's truly unique experience, and i guarantee you would enjoy it.

If you are high inhib BDD pussy you will just stop giving a single fuck about your appearance after getting buzz.

And ofc, i'm talking about Meeks tier super short buzz aka shaved head.

Not this clown tier "buzzcut"

And to make it better, you should find a bro and get a cut together.

I got buzzcut together with my friend, just find another retard like you and shave heads of each father.
and fuck in the ass afterwards. jk.

Or ask somebody to shave you, but don't go the barber it sucks, don't pay a single cent for that, it should be more like for fun, u can do it at some party or shit.

What i have learned?

1. You'll become low inhib and stop giving a fuck. You will feel like you dropped all the unnecessary shit.

Why do you think foids cut their hair after breakup?

2. Men will respect and fear you, older people will consider you a thug or some shit like that (but, u have to be at least somewhat masc)

3. Increased attention from girls (not always in a good way). Foids that don't know you will start to fear you, and some grils that you already know would talk why you did that.

Actually, it can be a good thing to know if some foid likes you, if some girl come to you and tells stuff like: "Why did you do that?" that probably means she was into you. You just have to look at the way she did that. If she looks at you like at retard that means nothing, but if she is dissapointed or smth similar... well you got the point.

I went to the gym after getting cut, and there was that cute Stacylite (HTB at least) it was years ago, don't wanna overrate, but pretty gl, and I HAD NEVER TALK TO HER BEFORE, only things like "Hi", and she came to me and literally asked why i did that and gave me this look:

I was like LOL, and that was a moment i should have been think that i fucked up, BUT i didn't give a single fuck. JFL.

After that she said that i look good anyway. (yeah, sure)

Trust me, just go for it and you won't regret.

JUST SHAVE IT, BRO!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, coispet, hopeisnotenough and 10 others
my parents shaved my head when i was a baby

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues, RAMU KAKA, TheDragon and 2 others
no one looks good bald mate

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues, TheDragon, zura and 3 others
my mexican mom would force me to buzz my hair growing up, i fucking hated that shit

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun and UndiagnosedSchizo
@LooksOrDeath I agree,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and GabachoCopium
my mexican mom would force me to buzz my hair growing up, i fucking hated that shit
I heard that shit fucks up your fair as a result of that my hair is straight as fuck now and I needed a shit ton of gel to make it look cool longer but now it seems that the damage ks being repared big lifefuel ngl it`s not so straight not so wavy

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
nah bro tryna set us up 😭🙅🏻‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I heard that shit fucks up your fair as a result of that my hair is straight as fuck now and I needed a shit ton of gel to make it look cool longer but now it seems that the damage ks being repared big lifefuel ngl it`s not so straight not so wavy
i remember my younger brother used to have really curly hair when he was a toddler and now his hair is very straight like mine. I get perms now, because it’s pretty hard to style really straight hair

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Ive done it and got comments like that but I think its stupid still, buzz is a lookmin even if you look good with it you would look better with a normal haircut

Tom Hardy looked good with short hair.

If you never had buzzcut you should get one NOW. Especially, if you have short hair, less than 10 cm or cm like that. It will regrow quickly. Don't be pussy cats, boyos.

If you are high inhib BDD pussy you will just stop giving a single fuck about your appearance after getting buzz.

View attachment 2442370

View attachment 2442372

I got buzzcut together with my friend, just find another retard like you and shave heads of each father.

Or ask somebody to shave you, but don't go the barber it sucks, don't pay a single cent for that, it should be more like for fun, u can do it at some party or shit.

What i have learned?

1. You'll become low inhib and stop giving a fuck. You will feel like you dropped all the unnecessary shit.

Men will respect and fear you, older people will consider you a thug or some shit like that (but, u have to be at least somewhat masc)

3. Increased attention from girls (not always in a good way). Foids that don't know you will start to fear you, and some grils that you already know would talk why you did that.

Actually, it can be a good thing to know if some foid likes you, if some girl come to you and tells stuff like: "Why did you do that?" that probably means she was into you. You just have to look at the way she did that. If she looks at you like at retard that means nothing, but if she is dissapointed or smth similar... well you got the point.

I went to the gym after getting cut, and there was that cute Stacylite (HTB at least) it was years ago, don't wanna overrate, but pretty gl, and I HAD NEVER TALK TO HER BEFORE, only things like "Hi", and she came to me and literally asked why i did that and gave me this look:

View attachment 2442407

I was like LOL, and that was a moment i should have been think that i fucked up, BUT i didn't give a single fuck. JFL.

View attachment 2442427

JUST SHAVE IT, BRO!

View attachment 2442473
if u didnt do this in lockdown u really had no friends

I had a shaved head all throughout puberty
Screenshot 2023 09 26 15 39 23 59 572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912  01

Me at 14 before my voice had dropped

If you have the skull and facial structure. Why not. Badass maxxing

I have done this once, but I was 15 and had no bone maturity whatsoever, so I looked like an absolute retard

being bald is ideal and masculine asf

Unironically real life changed after a buzz cut, never doing it again though.

• +1
Reactions: Sens

View attachment 2442370

View attachment 2442372

What i have learned?

Men will respect and fear you, older people will consider you a thug or some shit like that (but, u have to be at least somewhat masc)

View attachment 2442407

View attachment 2442427

JUST SHAVE IT, BRO!

View attachment 2442473
it's over for us norwoodcels

View attachment 2442370

View attachment 2442372

What i have learned?

View attachment 2442407

View attachment 2442427

JUST SHAVE IT, BRO!

View attachment 2442473
it's a npc trend now tho so that puts me off plus i have naturally thin hair and bad hairline so would look like utter shit on me

View attachment 2442370

View attachment 2442372

What i have learned?

View attachment 2442407

View attachment 2442427

JUST SHAVE IT, BRO!

View attachment 2442473

If nothing else you will find out if you are like 95% of guys and have zero SMV once you cut all your hair off.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
You'll become low inhib and stop giving a fuck. You will feel like you dropped all the unnecessary shit.
Yup i was low inhib in some aspects but i just stopped giving a shit about being high inhib specially with foids after tbh.

yes and yes, also true. I’ve noticed girls looked more scared towards me, while before sometimes they would look at me in a nicer way.
Why did you do that?" that probably means she was into you.
yes this is prob true because the same girl for some reason doesn’t approach me much or want to talk to me. When i sent her the buzz pic she was like ewww why did u do that, i have the ss haha
i know this is a meme but unironically a lot of the things uou said were true jfl, went from prettyboy look to convicted pedophile look

• +1
Yup i was low inhib in some aspects but i just stopped giving a shit about being high inhib specially with foids after tbh.

yes and yes, also true. I’ve noticed girls looked more scared towards me, while before sometimes they would look at me in a nicer way.

yes this is prob true because the same girl for some reason doesn’t approach me much or want to talk to me. When i sent her the buzz pic she was like ewww why did u do that, i have the ss haha

i know this is a meme but unironically a lot of the things uou said were true jfl, went from prettyboy look to convicted pedophile look
yeah lol, i don't tell boys here to walk with buzzcut their whole life jfl

but if they already have short hair there is nothing they can lose, i think it would be useful, interesting and maybe even funny experience for them, and in a 2-3 months they already will have their old haircut

i did it and never regretted

yeah lol, i don't tell boys here to walk with buzzcut their whole life jfl

but if they already have short hair there is nothing they can lose, i think it would be useful, interesting and maybe even funny experience for them, and in a 2-3 months they already will have their old haircut

i did it and never regretted
Same lol, went from prettyboy to ltn jfl. Growing it out though it was always my intention to grow out my hair from a buzzcut again

• +1
best decision i made tbh but i’m not gonna lie

the euphoria and satisfaction of towel drying ur buzzed hair in a minute and not doing anything to ur hair is undefeated

BUUUT i miss my hair

• +1
I feel like the majority of guys would get their heads shaved growing up

OP with his kids.