EVERY SINGLE HEIGHTMAXXING METHOD (CLOSED PLATES) (NO LL) I KNOW OF.

W

we_chillingfosho

Platinum
I'll start of by saying that I haven't done any of these except one because I really don't need to. I've been fascinated with this stuff for the last 6 months and have listed down below what I think are the best possible methods that I'm convinced will work if you go full autist mode and do them with determination.

Ps. I've only compiled and listed these methods for the short kings out there who might benefit.

HERE WE GO.

UPPER BODY MAXIMIZATION:

1. sleep stretching:
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: 5-6 cm
Highest I think is practically achievable: 2-4 cm

2. Freakkforlife stretches: (tadasana, wallpoint touch, hanging).
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: 8-9 cm
Highest I think is practically achievable: 3-4 cm

This stretching method is the only one I've done and I got 3 full cm.

3. Posture correctment: (pelvic tilts, kyphosis, etc)
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: 6-8 cm
Highest I think Is practically achievable if you have minor or moderate posture issues: 2-3 cm

4. Glucosamine supplemention:
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: 3 cm
Highest I think is practically achievable: 1-2 cm

5. Hgh/peptides after growth plate closure
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: 2.5 cm

LOWER BODY MAXIMIZATION:

1. Lsjl:
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: 2-3 cm
Highest I think is practically achievable: 1.5 cm

2. Ankle weights and microfractures/shinbone routine:
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: 5 cm
Highest I think is practically achievable: 2.5 cm

3. Heelsmashing:
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: 4-5 cm

WHOLE BODY MAXIMIZATION:

1. lifts/elevator shoes:
Highest amount achieved: 10-12 cm
Highest I think is practical and realistic relative to other people's shoes: 3-4 cm

2. Subliminals:
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: VARIES
total grey area for me

3. Supplements:
Things like relaxin, vitamin k, vitamin d, niacin, SAM E.
once again total grey area although relaxin seems to be the most promising with anecdotes pointing to 3 inches of growth.....however expensive

4. Styling:
Wearing nice fitted clothes with a thicker hairstyle on top adding to the illusion of height.
Perception from others: 2-3 cm

5. Straight up lying
Lastly you could lie and boost your height up by a few inches but more realistically you should just round up to the next half inch or add a whole inch to your height.

That's it folks, this is everything I know of. I'm pretty much convinced every one of these methods done to the max could add at least some height with the exception of subliminals which I'm not sure about.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, goldpill, 5.5psl and 3 others
Freakkforlife stretches: (tadasana, wallpoint touch, hanging).

Bs

None of this works except LL unless u have abysmal kyphosis tier posture

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski

Bs

Nope it works. I definitely grew that 3 cm after 2 months of doing it. Checked again and again.

This was just to experiment, I definitely didn't need that height increase.

And that's only the freakkforlife stretches.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, 5.5psl, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
Tf is lsjl??
You have to do your own research on these methods. Pick one and get started if you are a short king. If I described each one is detail it would take a long time.

Nope it works. I definitely grew that 3 cm after 2 months of doing it. Checked again and again.

This was just to experiment, I definitely didn't need that height increase.

And that's only the freakkforlife stretches.
Your age ?

Your age ?
21. Stopped growing years ago.

Once again. I'm already very tall and didn't need to do it however It was experimental and that dudes stretches literally made me grow 3 cm taller to the dot.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and Nick.Harte
21. Stopped growing years ago.

Once again. I'm already very tall and didn't need to do it however It was experimental and that dudes stretches literally made me grow 3 cm taller to the dot.
Can’t believe this. Are you sure that you grew ?
I’m 20 and about to turn 21 in a few months but this sounds like cope imo

• +1
Reactions: trying
If you dig a bit on this site, you will find other people who grew essentially the same amount I did following freakkforlife stretches.

From everyone I've seen on this website who followed his stretches. The trend is roughly a bit over an inch. 3-4 cm max like I said.

• So Sad
Reactions: Spiritualcell
And the gains decreased after a few months. I gained 2 cm in the first month and then only 1 cm in the second month and then stopped. Although I still do it from time to time to maintain it

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
JFL at this thread.
1. sleep stretching:
Highest I think is practically achievable: 0-1 cm (likely temporary)

The spinal discs do decompress during sleep, but this effect is temporary and usually doesn't contribute to permanent height increase. A more realistic expectation might be a negligible or temporary change of up to 1 cm.

Highest I think is practically achievable: 1-2 cm (mainly from improved posture)

While these stretches might improve your posture and help you stand taller, they are unlikely to add 3-4 cm to your height as you suggested. Improved posture may result in a more modest height gain, perhaps up to 1-2 cm.

Highest I think Is practically achievable if you have minor or moderate posture issues: 2-3 cm
Highest I think is practically achievable: 2-3 cm (for those with moderate posture issues)

Highest I think is practically achievable: 0-5 cm

Highest I think is practically achievable: 0 cm

HGH is critical for growth in children but has not been shown to increase height in adults after growth plate closure. Please explain to me how you came to the conclusion that HGH can make you grow 1-2 cm? I'm genuinely wondering what went through you mind as you typed that out.

1. Lsjl:

Your bones may get thicker, but they won't experience longitudinal growth.

Your bones aren't gonna stretch when your growth plates are closed...

3. Heelsmashing:
Highest I think is practically achievable: 0-0.25 cm

Bonesmashing has been effectively proven by my thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/chat-gpt-confirms-bonesmashing.808705/
So this could work, but I think it would take too long to be worth it.

2. Subliminals:
total grey area for me

There is no scientific basis for subliminals affecting physical growth.

3. Supplements:
once again total grey area although relaxin seems to be the most promising with anecdotes pointing to 3 inches of growth.....however expensive
Highest I think is practically achievable if growth plates are closed: 0 cm.

Highest I think is practically achievable if growth plates are open: 0-3 cm.

A Vitamin D deficiency while in puberty will probably effect your height. As for the relaxin and SAM E making you taller, that's just bro science.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, adam1998 and Nick.Harte
Now also combine all these other methods including the lower body methods. Do them practically and earnestly. And you see how much height increase is possible

It's least a couple of inches of real barefoot height.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Spiritualcell
Now also combine all these other methods including the lower body methods. Do them practically and earnestly. And you see how much height increase is possible

It's least a couple of inches of real barefoot height.
Insane levels of cope, It make me maniacal just thinking how hard you must be coping to even utter those words.
This is how I imagine you typing that out:

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
JFL at this thread.

The spinal discs do decompress during sleep, but this effect is temporary and usually doesn't contribute to permanent height increase. A more realistic expectation might be a negligible or temporary change of up to 1 cm.

Highest I think is practically achievable: 1-2 cm (mainly from improved posture)

While these stretches might improve your posture and help you stand taller, they are unlikely to add 3-4 cm to your height as you suggested. Improved posture may result in a more modest height gain, perhaps up to 1-2 cm.

Highest I think is practically achievable: 2-3 cm (for those with moderate posture issues)

HGH is critical for growth in children but has not been shown to increase height in adults after growth plate closure. Please explain to me how you came to the conclusion that HGH can make you grow 1-2 cm? I'm genuinely wondering what went through you mind as you typed that out.

Bonesmashing has been effectively proven by my thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/chat-gpt-confirms-bonesmashing.808705/

A Vitamin D deficiency while in puberty will probably effect your height. As for the relaxin and SAM E making you taller, that's just bro science.
Here we go

The primary aim of Doing the sleep stretch and freakkforlife stretches isn't to correct posture. It's all about elongating the spine and doing them long enough for spaces to form in between and solidifying which will permanently maintain them.

With hgh, there has been some anecdotes of people growing an inch taller by hypertrophying the cartilage in between their bones by using massive amounts of hgh, such as the hyaline cartilage. I wouldn't do it at all but a case can be made that some height increase is possible still in early twenties.

Now the lower body stuff such as lsjl, microfracture and heel smashing. There's tons of anecdotes and even real experiments proving they work. If you combined them and do them all with determination and for a long period of time they will compound and at least produce an inch of height gained, maybe even more. With 2 inches being the upper bound on the lower body methods

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
JFL at this thread.

And btw. I've done the experiment on the freakkforlife stretches and they work. Lengthened my spine by 3 cm and my posture is still the same. You'll even find others on this site who grew roughly the same following that guys routine

• +1
Insane levels of cope, It make me maniacal just thinking how hard you must be coping to even utter those words.
This is how I imagine you typing that out:
View attachment 2420123
I have nothing to cope about. I'm plenty tall enough, I've just listed them down for my vertically challenged brothers out there to try

Do all of these to their max. Now a 5'9-5'10 has end up growing to a realistic 6'2 including lifts.

Congratulations. That's all it takes. Doing it, not talking or mental masturbation

• Love it
Here we go

The primary aim of Doing the sleep stretch and freakkforlife stretches isn't to correct posture. It's all about elongating the spine and doing them long enough for spaces to form in between and solidifying which will permanently maintain them.

With hgh, there has been some anecdotes of people growing an inch taller by hypertrophying the cartilage in between their bones by using massive amounts of hgh, such as the hyaline cartilage. I wouldn't do it at all but a case can be made that some height increase is possible still in early twenties.

Now the lower body stuff such as lsjl, microfracture and heel smashing. There's tons of anecdotes and even real experiments proving they work. If you combined them and do them all with determination and for a long period of time they will compound and at least produce an inch of height gained, maybe even more. With 2 inches being the upper bound on the lower body methods
The spaces between your spinal discs are filled with a gel-like substance, not air or "space" that can be solidified to maintain a lengthened spine. Have you lost your mind, bro? Are you just making everything up as you go along?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Nick.Harte
The spaces between your spinal discs are filled with a gel-like substance, not air or "space" that can be solidified to maintain a lengthened spine. Have you lost your mind, bro? Are you just making everything up as you go along?
Stop eating my brains. If u don't wanna do it then don't do it

That s not all the methods tho

wbu leg lenghting surgery

JFL at this thread.

I'm very skeptical about this thread too. And I doubt any meaningful height gains can be made. I also didn't read fully so I'm not sure about the specific methods
But assuming you're right, won't these incremental gains be pretty meaningful long term?
If you get the maximum from the first 3 methods, that'd be 6 cm total. Isn't that fucking great? 2.5 inch boost, a lotta people pay thousands in LL and that's enough to propel someone from short to average. Or average to tallish.

I'm very skeptical about this thread too. And I doubt any meaningful height gains can be made. I also didn't read fully so I'm not sure about the specific methods
But assuming you're right, won't these incremental gains be pretty meaningful long term?
If you get the maximum from the first 3 methods, that'd be 6 cm total. Isn't that fucking great? 2.5 inch boost, a lotta people pay thousands in LL and that's enough to propel someone from short to average. Or average to tallish.
Even if we were as skeptical and as conservative as possible.

This is how it goes, let's say you had minor posture issues. You fix that and gain half an inch. Then let's say you did sleep stretching and took glucosamine and let's just be very conservative and say you gained another half inch to an inch. Then let's say you tried all the lower body methods, lsjl, microfractures and heelsmashing and with some time you squeezed out another half inch to an inch.

That's still a very modest 2 inches of height increase which is great man. Combine that with a very realistic 2 inch shoe lift (1 inch higher compared to other people's shoes since they have 1 inch on average)

Now you are exactly 3-3.5 inches taller than when you started depending on the lifts you want to use.

I'd say that's good enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
And btw. I've done the experiment on the freakkforlife stretches and they work. Lengthened my spine by 3 cm and my posture is still the same. You'll even find others on this site who grew roughly the same following that guys routine
Can you please write a guide

Bs

Nah bro you can gain +20 CM of height like OP said, you just gotta put in the work 🤡

99% of this is cope. But ill still try some of it out

Bookmarked

this is the craziest cope yet. you will only be shorter than your genetic potential because of injuries or SEVERE malnourishment (not bad diets or fast food but life-threatening eating habits and what not)

you cannot grow after growth plates are closed

Nah bro you can gain +20 CM of height like OP said, you just gotta put in the work 🤡
I'm not saying 20 cm. I'm saying if you maxed out every method and maintained it, regardless of how much you actually leave. A few inches is definitely possible because the spine can expand and the lower body methods look promising no matter how far fetched it looks,ots of anecdotes and results out there. So something like 3-4 inches of unfrauded height gain is not out of question

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
99% of this is cope. But ill still try some of it out

Bookmarked
Try it out man. You can even combine methods to speed up results like if you do sleep stretching or freakkforlife stretches for spine then you can also do a lower body method at the same time. For example lsjl and sleep stretching combined. Or even heel smashing, lsjl and sleep stretching combined.

this is the craziest cope yet. you will only be shorter than your genetic potential because of injuries or SEVERE malnourishment (not bad diets or fast food but life-threatening eating habits and what not)

you cannot grow after growth plates are closed
Doesn't hurt to pick one of these methods and give it a try, don't go full autism and dedicate all your time to doing this but just pick one or two methods and do them for a couple of months

I'm not saying 20 cm. I'm saying if you maxed out every method and maintained it, regardless of how much you actually leave. A few inches is definitely possible because the spine can expand and the lower body methods look promising no matter how far fetched it looks,ots of anecdotes and results out there. So something like 3-4 inches of unfrauded height gain is not out of question
I am 187 now, you think I can reach 195?

I am 187 now, you think I can reach 195?
Let's say you maxed out your posture. If your posture isnt that bad then you will be a full 188 cm, if you also max out spine elongation through stretches and also sleep stretching with resistance bands then you can add another 3-4 cm max. Now if you also wanna do the lower body methods than research them and do them one by one. If you max out the lower body methods than I'm guessing that's another 2 inches, maybe more maybe less. So all in all with enough time and effort you can touch 195 cm. Maybe even overtake it if you dedicate more

I'll start of by saying that I haven't done any of these except one because I really don't need to. I've been fascinated with this stuff for the last 6 months and have listed down below what I think are the best possible methods that I'm convinced will work if you go full autist mode and do them with determination.

Ps. I've only compiled and listed these methods for the short kings out there who might benefit.

HERE WE GO.

UPPER BODY MAXIMIZATION:

1. sleep stretching:

This stretching method is the only one I've done and I got 3 full cm.

LOWER BODY MAXIMIZATION:

1. Lsjl:

3. Heelsmashing:

WHOLE BODY MAXIMIZATION:

1. lifts/elevator shoes:
Highest amount achieved: 10-12 cm
Highest I think is practical and realistic relative to other people's shoes: 3-4 cm

2. Subliminals:
total grey area for me

3. Supplements:

4. Styling:
Wearing nice fitted clothes with a thicker hairstyle on top adding to the illusion of height.
Perception from others: 2-3 cm

5. Straight up lying
Lastly you could lie and boost your height up by a few inches but more realistically you should just round up to the next half inch or add a whole inch to your height.

That's it folks, this is everything I know of. I'm pretty much convinced every one of these methods done to the max could add at least some height with the exception of subliminals which I'm not sure about.
do any of the stretches cause permanent gains or is it all just temporary?