Every white person secretly wants to murder ethnics, especially if the ethnic is a muslim

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
Just to remind you of what everyone knows but doesen’t say out loud. Every nordic person at least once in his life has imagined how he would torture an ethnic and murdering him in the name of his aryan fatherland and he felt joy while imagining it. He just wouldn’t say that in public because white people always try to be politically correct, even if they insult you, they do it in a "polite way“, like they don’t say "Fuck off my country you ethnic scum“, they say something like: "Hey my friend, have you thought about moving back to the land of your ancestors? I’m sure life would be good there, just saying haha.“

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Xangsane, sudanguy and 2 others
The stuff Muslim people say when they think non Muslims aren't listening would surprise a lot of people. And I suspect the same thing happens with white people and other ethnic and religious groups.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and Mr. President
The stuff Muslim people say when they think non Muslims aren't listening would surprise a lot of people. And I suspect the same thing happens with white people and other ethnic and religious groups.
I have nordic aryan pale friends, they always were very politically correct and careful while talking to me, but when i told them that i hate most ethnics (I’m one myself) they opened up and admitted to have racist thoughts themselves and those are the ones who are actually very leftist, now imagine how the right wing thinks

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Tbh I think you might be right

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Replace Muslim with curry

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
All people are hardwired to be racist, so any race wants to murder the other race and boil their blood to cook food on it.

Wdym

Just to remind you of what everyone knows but doesen’t say out loud. Every nordic person at least once in his life has imagined how he would torture an ethnic and murdering him in the name of his aryan fatherland and he felt joy while imagining it. He just wouldn’t say that in public because white people always try to be politically correct, even if they insult you, they do it in a "polite way“, like they don’t say "Fuck off my country you ethnic scum“, they say something like: "Hey my friend, have you thought about moving back to the land of your ancestors? I’m sure life would be good there, just saying haha.“
Ethnics feel the exact same way towards white people especially if the ethnic is Muslim.

Every ethnic at least once in their life has imagined torturing a right wing white person and murdering them as revenge for colonization of their lands/enslavement of their people and has felt joy while imagining it.

Especially Muslims whose countries have in recent history been invaded and bombed by white people and out of anger due to white people allowing Israel to exist

Death to all niggers and cum niggers

• WTF
Reactions: sudanguy
Wym by this

Love Asian girls

Nah that’s meds. nords are actually nice ppl. the most racist are italians

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
2 words gas chambers

White people will dead ass have John Wayne Gacy level bloodlust fantasies.

And then go talk to ethnic coworkers like hey "hey bud"

:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
I can give you a few examples, I work in an office and work closely with many c suite executives. Some of these executives are Muslim. Whenever we have big meetings they will start the meeting with land acknowledgements and talk about how discrimination is bad. These same Muslims will wear pink to pride events and support all sorts of progressive things in the workplace. These are the Muslims that progressive people like to point to when they defend Islam and say not all Muslims are bigots, and they have progressive Muslim friends.

Then a while back one of them invited me to get together with friends and family. I quickly realized I was the only non Muslim there, and then I realized I was probably invited because he thought I was Muslim, as I'm brown and have an ambiguous name. The same guy that would promote these LGBTQ events at work went on about how he was disgusted by gay people and how he wants to homeschool his children and now this country is becoming a joke. This started a huge group conversation and everyone was agreeing with him and going on and talking a out all the stereotypical things you would expect, like kafirs and stuff.

Another example from a different group is one time I was sitting with some coworkers for lunch who were all Indian hindus except one person was a Pakistani Muslim and myself. Then one of the guys in our group called one of his buddies over and he doesn't realize we are not all Indians at the table and then starts going on about how Pakistanis are degenerates, and that Modi is doing a good job keeping the Muslims out. And keep in mind this was in the workplace in a group where he thought he was talking to a group of Indians.

Also my family is very racist to black people, and like the examples above they keep it hidden and private. Sometimes white people and Asian people will just be openly racist in front of me as well. I used to ride share with a Korean guy and one time he said he doesn't like black people and wants to move out of his neighborhood because too many black people were moving in.

These are just some of the examples off the top of my head, and I've witnessed stuff like this my entire life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kanderior, BitchBoy and sudanguy
I can give you a few examples, I work in an office and work closely with many c suite executives. Some of these executives are Muslim. Whenever we have big meetings they will start the meeting with land acknowledgements and talk about how discrimination is bad. These same Muslims will wear pink to pride events and support all sorts of progressive things in the workplace. These are the Muslims that progressive people like to point to when they defend Islam and say not all Muslims are bigots, and they have progressive Muslim friends.

Then a while back one of them invited me to get together with friends and family. I quickly realized I was the only non Muslim there, and then I realized I was probably invited because he thought I was Muslim, as I'm brown and have an ambiguous name. The same guy that would promote these LGBTQ events at work went on about how he was disgusted by gay people and how he wants to homeschool his children and now this country is becoming a joke. This started a huge group conversation and everyone was agreeing with him and going on and talking a out all the stereotypical things you would expect, like kafirs and stuff.

Another example from a different group is one time I was sitting with some coworkers for lunch who were all Indian hindus except one person was a Pakistani Muslim and myself. Then one of the guys in our group called one of his buddies over and he doesn't realize we are not all Indians at the table and then starts going on about how Pakistanis are degenerates, and that Modi is doing a good job keeping the Muslims out. And keep in mind this was in the workplace in a group where he thought he was talking to a group of Indians.

Also my family is very racist to black people, and like the examples above they keep it hidden and private. Sometimes white people and Asian people will just be openly racist in front of me as well. I used to ride share with a Korean guy and one time he said he doesn't like black people and wants to move out of his neighborhood because too many black people were moving in.

These are just some of the examples off the top of my head, and I've witnessed stuff like this my entire life.
Nice larp. You should write more fantasy books

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
the great moral breakthrough is when whites realize it doesn't have to be a fantasy

Nice larp. You should write more fantasy books
shut the fuck up retarded inbred shitskin. We all know you fuck your sister when your goat isnt available

And Muslims secretly want to conquer Europe and impregnate all white women or keep them as sex slaves while they genocide white males

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
shut the fuck up retarded inbred shitskin. We all know you fuck your sister when your goat isnt available