Everyday is the same but worse

nullandvoid

nullandvoid

Iron
My finals are in a few weeks and i haven't started studying yet, i just come home from school everyday and rot on my laptop all day after completing my work. Even on weekends i just rot due to having no friends, my best and only friend doesn't really talk to me much anymore so im alone all the time. Despite being htn with long hair and chadlite-chad leanmaxxed+hairmaxxed i have 0 friends at school, ive had multiple iois from htbs and even a stacylite once as well as a stacy saying she really liked my side profile but it means absolutely nothing because im unable to make any proper friends. Im chill with most people but they're not exactly my friends, more like acquaintances at best, they wouldn't even pick me to play over some random kid in school football. I've always had very little friends as a kid growing up as well as a very traumatic, lonely and miserable childhood but my parents made it a lot less worse than it could have been. Im most likely going to rope if i fail my finals and might rope even if i pass, also for context im 14.

TL;DR im lonely and have no friends

• So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and nullandvoid
My finals are in a few weeks and i haven't started studying yet, i just come home from school everyday and rot on my laptop all day after completing my work. Even on weekends i just rot due to having no friends, my best and only friend doesn't really talk to me much anymore so im alone all the time. Despite being htn with long hair and chadlite-chad leanmaxxed+hairmaxxed i have 0 friends at school, ive had multiple iois from htbs and even a stacylite once as well as a stacy saying she really liked my side profile but it means absolutely nothing because im unable to make any proper friends. Im chill with most people but they're not exactly my friends, more like acquaintances at best, they wouldn't even pick me to play over some random kid in school football. I've always had very little friends as a kid growing up as well as a very traumatic, lonely and miserable childhood but my parents made it a lot less worse than it could have been. Im most likely going to rope if i fail my finals and might rope even if i pass, also for context im 14.

TL;DR im lonely and have no friends

14 years old go fucking hang yourself