Everyone around you is a snake, in college, in school, in work, in life

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Mistral
I understand some antisocial people who avoid socializing, not because of anxiety, but because they have had bad experiences with people. The real outside world is very brutal, everyone is a snake, they try to talk shit behind you, they try to backstab you, they try to increase their status in society or environment, so to do that, they become snakes. No matter how you distance yourself, you can find yourself in some trouble if the people around you are snakes, and majority of people in almost all environments are snakes that only do things for their own benefit and interest. I never truly trust someone, not even my own brother. You have to learn this, before you learn it the hard way. Not many of you understand, because not many of you have had friends or been a part of society in some form, and almost all of you are rotters, but sometimes I understand, it's better to be a rotter than having to deal with some of these things. I understand rotters and NEET people. I was a neet and a guy who went outside, I experienced both of these worlds, Soon some of you who get out of these rotter lifestyles are gonna learn it the hard way if you don't learn this already and be careful. I wish all of you good circle and good life. Surround yourself with good people and avoid negativity and snakes as much as you can, but you will still probably find yourself in some trouble even if you try to avoid these things as much as you can, so be prepared and be very careful.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blonde chad, AngryShortMale, fuxkdakikez and 14 others
Yup everyone’s a snake it’s like being surrounded by a mating pool of hungry serpents anaconda type shit innig

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Mio, chosen-one and 3 others
Nobody is ever gonna help you, you have to help yourself, i hate to say that but you cannot trust anybody but yourself nowadays. Some people are so down bad and pathetic they'll throw you under the bus for money/pussy/business

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Lean4Life and 5 others
Water, finding one to two ride or dies is all you need.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Sub0, laaoo and 2 others
Nobody is ever gonna help you, you have to help yourself, i hate to say that but you cannot trust anybody but yourself nowadays. Some people are so down bad and pathetic they'll throw you under the bus for money/pussy/business
I trust no one but childhood friends and my family although even with these people its limited.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, ReadBooksEveryday, Mio and 1 other person
True. I only trust my brother

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, ReadBooksEveryday and STAMPEDE
Everyone’s using you for something even something small

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, ReadBooksEveryday, Mio and 2 others
I understand some antisocial people who avoid socializing, not because of anxiety, but because they have had bad experiences with people. The real outside world is very brutal, everyone is a snake, they try to talk shit behind you, they try to backstab you, they try to increase their status in society or environment, so to do that, they become snakes. No matter how you distance yourself, you can find yourself in some trouble if the people around you are snakes, and majority of people in almost all environments are snakes that only do things for their own benefit and interest. I never truly trust someone, not even my own brother. You have to learn this, before you learn it the hard way. Not many of you understand, because not many of you have had friends or been a part of society in some form, and almost all of you are rotters, but sometimes I understand, it's better to be a rotter than having to deal with some of these things. I understand rotters and NEET people. I was a neet and a guy who went outside, I experienced both of these worlds, Soon some of you who get out of these rotter lifestyles are gonna learn it the hard way if you don't learn this already and be careful. I wish all of you good circle and good life. Surround yourself with good people and avoid negativity and snakes as much as you can, but you will still probably find yourself in some trouble even if you try to avoid these things as much as you can, so be prepared and be very careful.
Only applies if sub6 tbh

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
My own uncle would try to pick on me to seem cool when I was younger. I used to look up to him but now I realize he was an insecure incel trying to not be the lowest hanging fruit around by downing me.

My own younger brother called me dumb since I didn’t get to an Ivy leaguer uni. He never even speaks to me.

All my friends left me when they found high status ppl to cling to

never wanna see em again

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Pikabro
Only applies if sub6 tbh
Sub 8, 6 still gets snaked and subtly attacked for his minor flaws that keep him from being fully untouchably god like in normie eyes

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Sub 8, 6 still gets snaked and subtly attacked for his minor flaws that keep him from being fully untouchably god like in normie eyes
True but not to same extent as su5

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
The real outside world is very brutal, everyone is a snake, they try to talk shit behind you, they try to backstab you, they try to increase their status in society or environment, so to do that, they become snakes.
 27e298c5 21bc 4105 9832 6968f1eccf8f

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
My own uncle would try to pick on me to seem cool when I was younger. I used to look up to him but now I realize he was an insecure incel trying to not be the lowest hanging fruit around by downing me.

My own younger brother called me dumb since I didn’t get to an Ivy leaguer uni. He never even speaks to me.

never wanna see em again
Brutal af

I'll kill every asshole that try do be snake with me someday, they're all assholes dufffrkrkelekzkz this fucking world and then people get shocked when a nigger go Er

I have experienced a lot of jealousy and snaky ppl in my life. I have become very detective, I literally made a friend in the gym and we hav e been going together couple of times working out, he kind of became my gym bro, but as i mog him more and more brutally, he is distancing himself and he def changed aura, sneaky, evil smilling and shit, its so funny

never wanna see em again
everyone is fckn snake, its disgusting, even my sister sometimes tells me stuff that there is no way in the world u have to say

hahahaa, what a fucking resemblance, my uncle actually saved me as a child, but now as i height mog him, he avoids me like a plague