Everyone fucking hates me

PashtunMogger

PashtunMogger

Iron
Nobody really likes me, I fucked my whole life by acting like a retard, nobody is real to me, I give so much but recieve absolutely nothing. I am hated just because I exist and if i didnt exist it wouldnt impact anyone at all, I genuinely wonder why the people who talk to me and realize this even want to talk to me. Im a 5 and people who dont even know me hate me and I havent done a single thing to make them hate me. people treat me like complete shit and i feel always disincluded

I wish I could just restart and think more before i fucked my whole life

why

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Idontknowlol, chosen-one and 4 others
Nobody really likes me, I fucked my whole life by acting like a retard, nobody is real to me, I give so much but recieve absolutely nothing. I am hated just because I exist and if i didnt exist it wouldnt impact anyone at all, I genuinely wonder why the people who talk to me and realize this even want to talk to me. Im a 5 and people who dont even know me hate me and I havent done a single thing to make them hate me. people treat me like complete shit and i feel always disincluded

I wish I could just restart and think more before i fucked my whole life

why
If you were attractive in the first place it wouldn't matter what u say, people would still like you. Ur here for the reason to looksmaxx, so stop being a whiny bitch. Have you even leanmaxxed yet?

• +1
Reactions: nullptrs, hardestmfintheroom and Bloatedcelbag
Ropemaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag
Growing hair, leanmaxxing, gymmaxing is the best u can do to make people like u.
I did these for a while and all of the sudden I have became more likeable person even tho my personality got worse.
People smile most of the time and ask whats up back then they didnt even notice my existence and if they did they always questioned my actions

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chosen-one, Nick.Harte and normie_joe
If you were attractive in the first place it wouldn't matter what u say, people would still like you. Ur here for the reason to looksmaxx, so stop being a whiny bitch. Have you even leanmaxxed yet?
Yes I have, I used to think it was because I was fat and had fucked up teeth when I was a kid, now I have neither and my life still sucks

Growing hair, leanmaxxing, gymmaxing is the best u can do to make people like u.
I did these for a while and all of the sudden I have became more likeable person even tho my personality got worse.
People smile most of the time and ask whats up back then they didnt even notice my existence and if they did they always questioned my actions
it doesnt count though, they dont really like you for who you are

• +1
Reactions: marek937
it doesnt count though, they dont really like you for who you are
Caring about such things just makes u miserable
I used to be a people pleaser but nowadays i wont give a shit if people like me or not
People only like u if u have something to offer to them
And they automatically dislike u if u are below avg looking
Only ur family really loves u for who you are tho

Last edited:
check your thyroid and start taking action to everyone disrespecting you , even slightly

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, chosen-one and Deleted member 30446
dude is named "pashtunn mogger" and then write bitch ass shit like this... what a little feminine weak coping whore

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, Nick.Harte and sportsmogger
Can't deny the blackpill tbh.

check your thyroid and start taking action to everyone disrespecting you , even slightly
would u say, i have to fight anyone who disrespects me ?