Everything I currently do regarding looksmaxxing - what am I missing?

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer
Gymmaxxing:

I dont train to become super aesthetic, its more to develop the overall shape of my body e.g become more broad

Shoulders:
-Lat raises with cable and dumbells (everyday)
-OH press
-Shoulder press with dumbells
-Crossed cable extension (to target rear delts)

Back:
-Seated rows
-Wide grip pull ups
-Lat pull downs

Chest:
-incline dumbell & barbell press (quit doing bp because the lower chest is currently more developed)

Neck:
-Harness curls to target front and back
-Dumbell curls to targed side of the neck muscles

I do more excercises but I cant remember, so I wont count it since I dont do them consistently enough

Skinmaxxing:

-CeraVe moisturising & cleanser, every morning and before bed
-Dermaroller once every 5 days roughly
-Dermapen once every 2 weeks
-Caster oil and Peppermint oil applied to my eyebrows and eyelashes
-Daily serum
-ordered tret but havent begun using yet

Supplements:

-Beta carotene once a day 15mg
-Vitamin K2 100mcg once a day (should I increase the dose?)
-Vitamin E 400iu once a day
-Vitamin B6 10mg once a day
-Vitamin D3 1500iu
-Zinc 10mg
-Magnesium 150mg
-Vitamin C 200mg
-Folic acid 400mcg
-Potassium 297mg
-MK677 12.5mg - 25mg (once a day)

Heightmaxxing:

-MK677 + supplements (already mentioned)
-Wear military boots (+2 inches) & lifts (+2 inches) to be around 5,7/8 (after compression of lifts) JFL
-Hanging from pull up bar (everyday)

Saving money for hardmaxxing...

Edit: also leanmaxxing

Need your guys' input, thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, rand anon and Deleted member 16515
I will start dickmaxxing also but have not started yet so avoided mentioning

all these supplements except on the quality of the skin, it is supposed to make what?

Gymmaxxing:

I dont train to become super aesthetic, its more to develop the overall shape of my body e.g become more broad

Shoulders:
-Lat raises with cable and dumbells (everyday)
-OH press
-Shoulder press with dumbells
-Crossed cable extension (to target rear delts)

Back:
-Seated rows
-Wide grip pull ups
-Lat pull downs

Chest:
-incline dumbell & barbell press (quit doing bp because the lower chest is currently more developed)

Neck:
-Harness curls to target front and back
-Dumbell curls to targed side of the neck muscles
good exercise selection.

don't forget to train your core, but you can do that with bodyweight at home.

by the way OHP trains upper chest without affecting lower chest, but you need high volume or it won't do much.

good exercise selection.

don't forget to train your core, but you can do that with bodyweight at home.
Don't want to develop my core, I fear it may get blocky if I do

Wear military boots (+2 inches) & lifts (+2 inches) to be around 5,7/8 (after compression of lifts) JFL
-Hanging from pull up bar (everyday)
good thread but this... jesus

what's your barefoot height?

• So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 1901, 5.5psl and 1 other person
166cm I think its 5,5 but might be 5,4 -
I am the same height.
I will absolutely kill myself if I don't reach 170cm by the time I'm done with puberty

if I do,.I'll be sure to use your boots + lifts strategy

• So Sad
Reactions: chrisN
I am the same height.
I will absolutely kill myself if I don't reach 170cm by the time I'm done with puberty

if I do,.I'll be sure to use your boots + lifts strategy
Lmk if you want the specific ones. Hopefully with mk i can ascend to 170cm too doubt it though, turn 18 in 12 days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
yes, please send them
have you grown in the last year?
im also on mk-677 and I'm about a year younger
I haven't checked in the past few months, will do when I get home, but I don't think I have to be brutally honest

• Love it

I haven't checked in the past few months, will do when I get home, but I don't think I have to be brutally honest
thanks bro, I'll check then out

I really hope we both grow to 170, I think those few cm make a big difference at our height

• +1
thanks bro, I'll check then out

I really hope we both grow to 170, I think those few cm make a big difference at our height
Especially with LL we could theoretically gain 15cm to make us scratch 6ft, sounds like heaven

• +1
I wouldn’t use a dermaroller/dermapen on ur skin, too harsh imo. Tret would be enough

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 1901
Especially with LL we could theoretically gain 15cm to make us scratch 6ft, sounds like heaven
+lifts and tall shoes and we're actually heightmoggers jfl.
imagine the change in life quality

• Love it
I wouldn’t use a dermaroller/dermapen on ur skin, too harsh imo. Tret would be enough
I will experiment to find what suits me best, I might continue derma rolling hairline just to aid that little bit even though I am nw0

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
I will experiment to find what suits me best, I might continue derma rolling hairline just to aid that little bit even though I am nw0
Yeah for the hairline it’s fine, i just think for the face it’s a bit harsh, but yes do what works for u ofc

• +1
-Wear military boots (+2 inches) & lifts (+2 inches) to be around 5,7/8 (after compression of lifts) JFL
wtf how tall are u barefoot? 5'3-5'4? I highly doubt you can get away with wearing 4 inch footwear

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and chrisN
wtf how tall are u barefoot? 5'3-5'4? I highly doubt you can get away with wearing 4 inch footwear
My proportions look completely normal when wearing them

My proportions look completely normal when wearing them
even then 4 inches is too much, people will notice something weird when looking at your shoes I think. and ofc people who know you will notice the difference a lot

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
even then 4 inches is too much, people will notice something weird when looking at your shoes I think. and ofc people who know you will notice the difference a lot
no one has ever commented, even close friends

no one has ever commented, even close friends
then you're probably wearing less than 4 inches. or they noticed but didn't tell u anything. but 4 inches is huge, that's noticeable af

then you're probably wearing less than 4 inches. or they noticed but didn't tell u anything. but 4 inches is huge, that's noticeable af
Considering compression it is probably around 3 inches but I will looks more into it ffs, cant even fraud to be average height

Considering compression it is probably around 3 inches but I will looks more into it ffs, cant even fraud to be average height
if you're 5'4 your best bet is LL

whats the difference between dermapen and dermaroller

whats the difference between dermapen and dermaroller
Derma roller is manual and has a set mm, dermapen is adjustable and consistent google it for a better explanation

Wear military boots (+2 inches) & lifts (+2 inches) to be around 5,7/8 (after compression of lifts) JFL
Holy cow that’s brutal man, especially for 18.
How tall are you parents?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Can you link your derma roller, I use a terminator 2 but want to use a derma roller for the hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe Chad
5,7 mum 6,1 dad brutal and a 6,2 brother
Dang bro it looks like you had the genetic potential just something happened was your growth stunted? I thought mine was but it's cope for me because I have short parents. 158cm Mom/181cm Dad

Dang bro it looks like you had the genetic potential just something happened was your growth stunted? I thought mine was but it's cope for me because I have short parents. 158cm Mom/181cm Dad
I believe I just got shit genetics, I recently got T1 diabetes (no one in my family has it, and wasn't passed through genetics since its autoimmune). I ate healthy my entire childhood and can't think of a valid reason for a stunted growth. I probably just got lucky and beat the odds in getting shit genetics

• So Sad
Reactions: Wannabe Chad
Chewing( chewing falim gum)
Getting teeth straightened & whitened. Invisalign is good, teeth gap bands are alternative if not much straightening is needed.
Regular haircuts and brow routine every once and a while.
Ketoconzale for face is very effective
Tazarotene is more effective than tret, a little harsher though.
Supplements for skin are mostly negligible and waste of time imo. I would stick to moisturizing, exfoliation and tret. I could be wrong though.

Additional looksmaxes i plan to add to my routine:

-tanologist (facial tan)
-vitamin c serum (hide facial skin flaws)
-sewing shoulder pads into hoodie
-under eye mask
-exfoliator
-murine eye drops (hides visible red veins fro eyes)
-sea salt spray to attempt surfer hairstyle (currently looks like curlyheadjames hair)
-zenhanger & LApump + red light therapy
-megadosing vitamin D3

Chewing( chewing falim gum)
Getting teeth straightened & whitened. Invisalign is good, teeth gap bands are alternative if not much straightening is needed.
Regular haircuts and brow routine every once and a while.
Ketoconzale for face is very effective
Tazarotene is more effective than tret, a little harsher though.
Supplements for skin are mostly negligible and waste of time imo. I would stick to moisturizing, exfoliation and tret. I could be wrong though.

-I chewed falic gum last year for around 6months my masseter muscles were decent already, gains were minimal and quit due to jaw pain that I still get today

-Teeth are straight (i wore braces up until last year, no issues when it comes to teeth alignment, I also have a wide palate and do not need rapid palate expansion)

-I do plan on getting them whitened though

-Already have a brow routine

-plan in adding exfoliation to routine also

• +1
Reactions: PMF1
Also plan on bonesmashing cheekbones again, hopefully with megadosed vitamin D3 to maximise gains.

Thoughts @Dr. Bruh ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Also plan on bonesmashing cheekbones again, hopefully with megadosed vitamin D3 to maximise gains.

Thoughts @Dr. Bruh ?
D supplements are useless cope. Start tanning.

• +1
Derma roller is manual and has a set mm, dermapen is adjustable and consistent google it for a better explanation
then why do u use both, why not just use the dermapen lol