Everything is because of your parents

Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Gold
Its so fucking stupid to know that in order to have attractive eyes or eye shape you would have to have alot of prenatal t

Its so fucking stupid in order for you to have a strong jaw and a good lower third you would have to get hard foods as a kid yet most of our parents didnt do that

Its so fucking stupid that babies should normally get brestfed for 2 years in order for us to have good tongue posture and a strong immune system

Its so fucking stupid to know that your nose lips and eye colour is all genetics if its fucked its fucked nothing you can do about it except surgery which costs a shit ton

Every fucking thing you have is because of your parents even allergies that coudlve been prevented with more breastfeeding and outdoor exposure

The least we can do is fucking live with it only good thing i have is my jaw chin and lips cheeckbones are mehh but still frustrated

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Marsiere214, StudyHacks and 2 others
Its so fucking stupid to know that in order to have attractive eyes or eye shape you would have to have alot of prenatal t

Its so fucking stupid in order for you to have a strong jaw and a good lower third you would have to get hard foods as a kid yet most of our parents didnt do that

Its so fucking stupid that babies should normally get brestfed for 2 years in order for us to have good tongue posture and a strong immune system

Its so fucking stupid to know that your nose lips and eye colour is all genetics if its fucked its fucked nothing you can do about it except surgery which costs a shit ton

Every fucking thing you have is because of your parents even allergies that coudlve been prevented with more breastfeeding and outdoor exposure

The least we can do is fucking live with it only good thing i have is my jaw chin and lips cheeckbones are mehh but still frustrated

The cuck life began moment an ugly sperm poured 23 chromosomes into your moms egg.
Cope .
Best ? Rope tbh .

The cuck life began moment an ugly sperm poured 23 chromosomes into your moms egg.
Cope .
Best ? Rope tbh .
Im not going to rope im average but i can still put myself in the position of the guys that have none of the good features just to let em know ITS BECAUSE OF YOUR PARENTS

i actually cant even be mad at them since i have chad genetics. i can only blame myself for fucking up my development with shitty habits during adolescence.

• +1
Reactions: Chad Dragonslayer and Final82
i actually cant even be mad at them since i have chad genetics. i can only blame myself for fucking up my development with shitty habits during adolescence.
I also have some chad genetics only problem is is my eye are i would call it below average but people never comment on it so i guess im my own worst critic

Apparently I breatfed a lot, almost 2 years. The immune system part is true, I never get sick. not sure what that has to do with tongue posture.

That’s not how it works. For the major genes like skin tone yea it comes from parents. But things like eyes are like a gamble

Apparently I breatfed a lot, almost 2 years. The immune system part is true, I never get sick. not sure what that has to do with tongue posture.
The way you sucked your mommas titty affects the way you keep your tongue in your mouth

Babies who get used to bottles at a young age wil almost if not always have bad tongue posture
That’s not how it works. For the major genes like skin tone yea it comes from parents. But things like eyes are like a gamble
No there have been studies done i cant seem to find them but prenatal testosterone affects your eye area

The worse is when you add sleep apnea caused by poor forward facial growth bringing you on the verge of roping because the health system is unaware about all this stuff, so they don't resolve your sleeping problem which ends up destroying your life. I was breastfeed only for a month because my mom had breast pain or whatever which spiral my facial development worse over time because of a poor tongue posture.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
The worse is when you add sleep apnea caused by poor forward facial growth bringing you on the verge of roping because the health system is unaware about all this stuff, so they don't resolve your sleeping problem which ends up destroying your life. I was breast feed only for a month because my mom had breast pain or whatever which spiral my facial development worse over time because of a poor tongue posture.
The only thing we can do now is mew chew care about our skin our self image eyebrowmaxxing gymmaxxing if you are just below average these things will probably help you be atttactive if youre saved by your genetical potential but yet again that could be very slightly

The only thing we can do now is mew chew care about our skin our self image eyebrowmaxxing gymmaxxing if you are just below average these things will probably help you be atttactive if youre saved by your genetical potential but yet again that could be very slightly

It is counterclockwise maxillomandibular advancement surgery paid by the health system or rope for me at this point.

It is counterclockwise maxillomandibular advancement surgery paid by the health system or rope for me at this point.
Do whatever you want man im just trying to make a point, when im going to have kids later on i will make sure they turn out gigachads like ultrachads like mega ex chads

My parents are a combination of Chad + Stacy. So what? Genetic combination is not something that they can control.

Yes I'd look way more attractive now if they had paid attention to my diet and posture. But I can't blame them for not knowing looks theory since they grew up in that bluepilled era.

My parents are a combination of Chad + Stacy. So what? Genetic combination is not something that they can control.

Yes I'd look way more attractive now if they had paid attention to my diet and posture. But I can't blame them for not knowing looks theory since they grew up in that bluepilled era.
Yeah i know but put yourself in the area of the lowest of lows i wouldnt consider myself a chad just because my eye area looks a little bit like will smith's eye area lol but still kind of sucks to know ya know?

Im not going to rope im average but i can still put myself in the position of the guys that have none of the good features just to let em know ITS BECAUSE OF YOUR PARENTS

I was cucked from the day I was born . High carbs practically no protein food was my reward and staple . Sitting in chair and reading / memorizing stupid shit was my job. Grew up as a fat soyboy with small dick and manboobs. Over for me.

I was cucked from the day I was born . High carbs practically no protein food was my reward and staple . Sitting in chair and reading / memorizing stupid shit was my job. Grew up as a fat soyboy with small dick and manboobs. Over for me.
You can still do something about your manboobs and having a lil dick isnt bad because if you would go inside and bust some nuts she isnt going to stop you because you have a lil dick ya know?

• +1
Reactions: Final82
You can still do something about your manboobs and having a lil dick isnt bad because if you would go inside and bust some nuts she isnt going to stop you because you have a lil dick ya know?

Yep I am having a bunch of surgeries this year including man boobs. My dick isn’t too small - 6 inches but could have been bigger I suppose with good test exposure in childhood

I can't forgive my parents until I get my teenage youth back. Which will be never. I was raised by emotional, religious fag of a Dad who instilled ZERO masculinity into me. Instilled ZERO work ethic into me. NEVER told me I looked like a twink and to start lifting weights. NEVER called me a pussy for not talking to girls.

They sheltered me from violent movies, video games, etc so I had to silently eat my sandwich at the end of the table while everyone talked about some R rated movie.

The only thing they taught me was religion. And even that didn't work. I now HATE religion because I am forced to go to church every Sunday while Stacy's are waking up hungover with dried cum stains on their thighs.

I've learned everything too late. If by some miracle I ever have a son, my gosh he is going to become the perfect specimen of a man. Because I've learned everything NOT to do when raising a son by realizing how shitty my parents were.

I remember my friend in elementary school would talk like a baby sometimes just as a joke. And once while his Dad was driving us his dad told him to stop doing that faggy voice. I was like 'yo chill dude its just a joke' but I realized what he was doing. He was raising his son to be masculine, not a faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Final82
I can't forgive my parents until I get my teenage youth back. Which will be never. I was raised by emotional, religious fag of a Dad who instilled ZERO masculinity into me. Instilled ZERO work ethic into me. NEVER told me I looked like a twink and to start lifting weights. NEVER called me a pussy for not talking to girls.

They sheltered me from violent movies, video games, etc so I had to silently eat my sandwich at the end of the table while everyone talked about some R rated movie.

The only thing they taught me was religion. And even that didn't work. I now HATE religion because I am forced to go to church every Sunday while Stacy's are waking up hungover with dried cum stains on their thighs.

I've learned everything too late. If by some miracle I ever have a son, my gosh he is going to become the perfect specimen of a man. Because I've learned everything NOT to do when raising a son by realizing how shitty my parents were.

I remember my friend in elementary school would talk like a baby sometimes just as a joke. And once while his Dad was driving us his dad told him to stop doing that faggy voice. I was like 'yo chill dude its just a joke' but I realized what he was doing. He was raising his son to be masculine, not a faggot.

Sounds terrible bro . Sorry to hear . But at least we are blackpilled now - continue looks maxing and ascend

Sounds terrible bro . Sorry to hear . But at least we are blackpilled now - continue looks maxing and ascend
There is no ascension post teen love. It's all a cope now. Coping by believing some 27 year old used up whore who just pretends to like me because I have money is not equivalent to taking a your oneitis's virginity in her bedroom after school and feeling her hot moaning breath in your right ear.

• +1
There is no ascension post teen love. It's all a cope now. Coping by believing some 27 year old used up whore who just pretends to like me because I have money is not equivalent to taking a your oneitis's virginity in her bedroom after school and feeling her hot moaning breath in your right ear.

Yessir . But that’s the best we can do . I am 36 - at least you seem younger . How old are you ?

I can’t even imagine how it would feel to do this when you are 16, she is 15-16 and you take her virgin Pussy in a rainy night - unplanned and spontaneous . Can’t be redeemed ever for us . It’s all cope now ngl

Yessir . But that’s the best we can do . I am 36 - at least you seem younger . How old are you ?

I can’t even imagine how it would feel to do this when you are 16, she is 15-16 and you take her virgin Pussy in a rainy night - unplanned and spontaneous . Can’t be redeemed ever for us . It’s all cope now ngl
Bro we should make an looksmaxxing guide for teens or people who can still remodel bone easier im 16 and i want to make the best out of what i can do

• +1
Yep I am having a bunch of surgeries this year including man boobs. My dick isn’t too small - 6 inches but could have been bigger I suppose with good test exposure in childhood
Just get shredded. 6 inches is average. Mine is 7. Bitches don't care about your dick if it's 6 inches. The vaginal canal is apparently 5 inches deep, so that'd be she gets to feel 1 inch extra if that makes sense

Your belly makes your dick look small so definitely get shredded and you'll lose your issue.

• +1
Just get shredded. 6 inches is average. Mine is 7. Bitches don't care about your dick if it's 6 inches. The vaginal canal is apparently 5 inches deep, so that'd be she gets to feel 1 inch extra if that makes sense

Your belly makes your dick look small so definitely get shredded and you'll lose your issue.

Yes big belly creates a fat pad and large stomach size that can make your cock look real small . Plus the dick is embedded in fat when you are fat . Agree with shredding .
Bro we should make an looksmaxxing guide for teens or people who can still remodel bone easier im 16 and i want to make the best out of what i can do

I think that’s a great idea - perhaps we can write a short book or start like a consultation website ?

I got serial killer eyes