Examples of chewing descending someone?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Platinum
Some people say don’t overdo chewing because it will descend you by growing masseters too big but they never post examples is this something that could really happen?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 16357
Yes, you will look like a chipmunk. Just search chewing chipmunk in search and you will probably get a bunch of examples.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, anactualdude and poopoohead
Yes, you will look like a chipmunk. Just search chewing chipmunk in search and you will probably get a bunch of examples.
That’s weird the pics you posted arent loading for me

Never happens unless you overdo it

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

This guy clearly had surgery I find it hard to believe you can grow masseters too big if you don’t get any surgeries or filler or anything. that’s like a natty being worried about getting to big lol not gonna happen

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 1901, anactualdude and 1 other person
Never happens unless you overdo it
I chew gum for like 4 hours a day and my masseters don’t look too big ofc I have a long horse face so maybe that’s why

I think it made my face look bloated. Might start again now that im cutting down to low bf

I think it made my face look bloated. Might start again now that im cutting down to low bf
Why even bother chewing in the first place if you weren’t already low bf?

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Why even bother chewing in the first place if you weren’t already low bf?
I was around 13% when I started my bulk and started chewing. because you can't build muscle in a deficit so chewing wouldn't really do shit

I was around 13% when I started my bulk and started chewing. because you can't build muscle in a deficit so chewing wouldn't really do shit
You can build massaters in a deficit if you ate enough protein, especially with the assumption they haven’t been trained or stimulated before

• +1
Reactions: esoteric, king_bandon and Mr.Proper
I don't think it can really descend someone, chewing can make you look like a psycho but not more else since it's mostly placebo made by autists. Someone prove me wrong on that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and esoteric
I don't think it can really descend someone, chewing can make you look like a psycho but not more else since it's mostly placebo made by autists. Someone prove me wrong on that.
Why does anyone need to prove you wrong? If u don’t believe then stay ugly with your 404 masseters… No one cares.

Why does anyone need to prove you wrong? If u don’t believe then stay ugly with your 404 masseters… No one cares.
Tired of autist trying to share some bizzare technique that is supposed to change something, chewing won't do shit to your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Tired of autist trying to share some bizzare technique that is supposed to change something, chewing won't do shit to your face.
True, there is 0 muscles in the face that can grow to make your jaw appear wider 👍

Yep. There’s such thing, I don’t know why people are so concerned about “muh overdeveloping massters”. Masseter hypertrophy is pretty much always good too regardless of your gonions ir masseter insertions.