Experts, what causes this typical curry eye area?

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I have noticed that a lot of Punjabi males, myself included, have these eyes: mild upper eyelid exposure, coupled with high-set, sparse eyebrows. We also have big foreheads and long noses, but the focus is on the eye area since it is the most important. Here is what I mean.

So what causes this pretty extreme version of upper eyelid exposure, and more importantly, why do our eyes seem so hollow?

punjabi-businessman-portrait-outdoors-hindi-man-wearing-formal-elegant-suit-MK0FRM.jpg

1.jpg

_71af61e6-0dfb-11e6-97fe-df0dbda1a49a.JPG

1537256772cover_img.jpg

32e78e67499357a79519af176cdea87d.jpg

Even illustrations of Punjabi males pay attention to this horrendous facial feature.

young-punjabi-man-close-up-vector-illustration-150625886.jpg

Make no mistake, however, despite our biggest failo, we still mog the shit out of Jatts. They are the lowest of the low.

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master, CristianT, Deleted member 14160 and 6 others
All those men look tired due to that. It would have to be a regional genetic thing. For both brow bone shape and placement, as well as little fat right above the upper eyelid.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, PrisonMike and Deleted member 2227
Rank the Indian attractiveness hierarchy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master, PrisonMike, Deleted member 4053 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, PrisonMike and 5'8manlet
It's just in their phenotype. At one point in history one guy with this feature went crazy and fucked(most probably raped) too many foids contaminating the indian gene pool with his sub-human features, now almost every curry has it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kebab Master, Darkthrone, Deleted member 10987 and 16 others
It's just in their phenotype. At one point in history one guy with this feature went crazy and fucked(most probably raped) too many foids contaminating the indian gene pool with his sub-human features, now almost every curry has it.
Ghenghis Khan type beat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, TheChosenChad, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
not an expert but high brow ridges can make them look like that

The south asian eye area is characterized by a recessed orbital box rim (including all of supra, infra and lateral) as well as eyes that aren't deep-set enough, which cumulatively contributes to the appearance of eyelid exposure and hallowed eye area. The brow-bone and corresponding supraorbital rim isn't forward grown enough to cover the upper eye lid. SImilarly, in the under eye region, the supra-orbital rim is recessed which gives the eyes a tired appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, PrisonMike, Gaia262 and 3 others
Is the format of infraorbitals and browbridge, most male models have orbitals touching the eyeball and forward growth enough in all bones around sufficient to make them deep set.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, SPFromNY914, PrisonMike and 1 other person
low prenatal testosterone
All those men look tired due to that. It would have to be a regional genetic thing. For both brow bone shape and placement, as well as little fat right above the upper eyelid.
not genetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

not genetic
Orbitals are generic. If your parents have recessed orbitals you will more than likely have recessed orbitals

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, PrisonMike, TheChosenChad and 3 others
Orbitals are generic. If your parents have recessed orbitals you will more than likely have recessed orbitals
lol no its hormonal and eviromental.

my brow ridge is legit
bigger than my dads
brow ridge is affected my hgh prenatal T and possibly the temporalis muscle (Salludons results seems to be evidence of this)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kebab Master and SPFromNY914
lol no its hormonal and eviromental.

my brow ridge is legit
bigger than my dads

brow ridge is affected my hgh prenatal T and possibly the temporalis muscle (Salludons results seems to be evidence of this)
Ofc, I agree with you eneviornment is important. However look at Asians. Believe it or not there are definitely some Asians with high prenatal T and yet their foreheads are still very recessed resulting in shallow eyes.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and TheChosenChad
Ofc, I agree with you eneviornment is important. However look at Asians. Believe it or not there are definitely some Asians with high prenatal T and yet their foreheads are still very recessed resulting in shallow eyes.
thats becaise its their race. dont be dipshit and use shit examples like that
caucasoids are one fucking huge race.

we share a very similiar genetic bone structure.
use common sense here. seriously there is literally no way some faggots recessed chin or his female brow is genetic if he is caucasoid
use common sense here. seriously there is literally no way some faggots recessed chin or his female brow is genetic if he is caucasoid

Last edited:
What would Indian Punjabis do without their beards?

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and BigBoy
Curry genetics

The south asian eye area is characterized by a recessed orbital box rim (including all of supra, infra and lateral) as well as eyes that aren't deep-set enough, which cumulatively contributes to the appearance of eyelid exposure and hallowed eye area. The brow-bone and corresponding supraorbital rim isn't forward grown enough to cover the upper eye lid. SImilarly, in the under eye region, the supra-orbital rim is recessed which gives the eyes a tired appearance.
Is the format of infraorbitals and browbridge, most male models have orbitals touching the eyeball and forward growth enough in all bones around sufficient to make them deep set.
This is the answer I was looking for. Thanks guys.
I don't think this is the case. My ring finger is longer than my index finger. This is linked to high pre-natal testosterone, yet I have an eye area like the typical Punjabi male.
not an expert but high brow ridges can make them look like that
I have low-set eyebrows and I still have it, unfortunately.
Rank the Indian attractiveness hierarchy
I don't want to make Jatts suicidal.

• +1
I have noticed that a lot of Punjabi males, myself included, have these eyes: mild upper eyelid exposure, coupled with high-set, sparse eyebrows. We also have big foreheads and long noses, but the focus is on the eye area since it is the most important. Here is what I mean.

So what causes this pretty extreme version of upper eyelid exposure, and more importantly, why do our eyes seem so hollow?

punjabi-businessman-portrait-outdoors-hindi-man-wearing-formal-elegant-suit-MK0FRM.jpg

1.jpg

_71af61e6-0dfb-11e6-97fe-df0dbda1a49a.JPG

1537256772cover_img.jpg

32e78e67499357a79519af176cdea87d.jpg

Even illustrations of Punjabi males pay attention to this horrendous facial feature.

young-punjabi-man-close-up-vector-illustration-150625886.jpg

Make no mistake, however, despite our biggest failo, we still mog the shit out of Jatts. They are the lowest of the low.
- high set browridge (aka supraorbital bone)
- lack of under eye bone support
- lack of fat in the upper eyelid

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
- high set browridge (aka supraorbital bone)
- lack of under eye bone support
- lack of fat in the upper eyelid
There's supposed to be fat in the upper eyelid? What the fuck. This is very unsettling.

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master, Deleted member 9072, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
There's supposed to be fat in the upper eyelid? What the fuck. This is very unsettling.

They have Fat in the upper eyelids, but the browbridge/supraorbital is too high set (not touching the eyeball or getting close) compare them to O'Pry or Gandy, is not a fat tissue.

The lack of fat under eye too is associated with bad under eye support (superior maxillary bone) (forward growth, your bones can touch the eyeball in all directions) but if don't have forward growth enough so will appear a dark circle under eyes because don't have fat to hidden the vessels, your area format is about the format of orbitals, but droopy eyelids is caused by lax tendons, and not bad under eye support or bad format in most times.

Last edited:
fat in the upper eyelid provides hooded eyes, like the ones of Sean O'Pry and Chico Lachowski

they have Fat in the upper eyelids, but the browbridge is too high set (not touching the eyebrow or getting close) compare them to O'Pry or Gandy, is not a fat tissue.
And what about me bro? I have low-set eyebrows. Does that mean my brow ridge is low-set?

Actually, I just touched my face to feel my brow ridge, and JFL, my eyebrows are set right below it. How the hell does that happen? What does that mean?
fat in the upper eyelid provides hooded eyes, like the ones of Sean O'Pry and Chico Lachowski
I see. Kind of like those aging men whose eyes seem very saggy.

And what about me bro? I have low-set eyebrows. Does that mean my brow ridge is low-set?

Actually, I just touched my face to feel my brow ridge, and JFL, my eyebrows are set right below it. How the hell does that happen? What does that mean?

See my comment again.

Yes mean that your supra orbital is low set (not browbridge in fact browbridge is the glabella bone that will be low set if the rest of bones is)

also famales have more upper eyelid exposure because of more round format of orbitals and also the high set supraorbital.

Browbridge will give a more protection to eyes but is the supraorbital that give the format

Main qimg b5c0cf86210a25f1037be8a6539648f4

See how the eye of this guy seems round and have upper eyelid exposure in comparison to Sean O'Pry

Images 6

Sean opry 1

Square format of orbitals is a more masculine trait because protects more the eyes, that why woman go crazy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and Mateusz74
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
They look like hamsters
Yes is not really mild, is too much, much more than famales and looks repulsive (hunter eye area in woman looks good too, look at Adriana Lima).
I dont like hunter eyes in foids looks robotic

• +1
They look like hamsters

I dont like hunter eyes in foids looks robotic

Fuark is true, but i like them (Gigachads Babys at least).

Images 6

U mirin?

Probably not due to high eyebrows but rather recessed orbital rims. You cacn hve a good eye area with high trust eyebrows easily.

I swear curries hate themselves so much it’s crazy

Fuark is true, but i like them (Gigachads Babys at least).

View attachment 123187

U mirin?
She is good looking i like her zygos but i prefer a roundish eyes in a girl looks natural and feminine
Tbh the forum does the curries just absorb it within
Probably not due to high eyebrows but rather recessed orbital rims. You cacn hve a good eye area with high trust eyebrows easily.
If you get orbital implants you can look less curry. There was a guy on lookism tht got them. Went from paki to italian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
She is good looking i like her zygos but i prefer a roundish eyes in a girl looks natural and feminine

Tbh the forum does the curries just absorb it within

If you get orbital implants you can look less curry. There was a guy on lookism tht got them. Went from paki to italian
Only my lower orbital rim is lacking so I'll probably end up getting it in the future. My upper is fine and I still have UEE.

Not really, for example, how this guy is recessed?

1ciWFXS

His orbitals obviously pass the eyes, to have low eyebrows your orbitals need to touch the eyeball, and this case obviously don't, also you are confusing high set eyebrows with anger shaped one or not totally hooded

Images 6

• +1
Not really, for example, how this guy is recessed?

View attachment 123223

His orbitals obviously pass the eyes, to have low eyebrows your orbitals need to touch the eyeball, and this case obviously don't, also you are confusing high set eyebrows with anger shaped one or not totally hooded

View attachment 123225
For ethnics it's typically weak orbital rims. I observed a lot of ethnics outside having them. But I can see your point. I myself have a decent orbital rim but still have bad UEE.I don't think it's typically a direct cause.
So people with high trust eyebrows can have low orbital rims?

• +1
For ethnics it's typically weak orbital rims. I observed a lot of ethnics outside having them. But I caa see your point. I myself have a decent orbital rim but still have bad UEE.
Might be lack of orbital fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2205
Might be lack of orbital fat
Would it be safe to say it would be fixable with fillers than? Rather just get pitosis by taban since his results for that have been really good.
There's a hierarchy? the fuck?
I did't get his joke but there kind of is.
North indids are the tallest and have the best coloring out of all the shitskins.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2227
Would it be safe to say it would be fixable with fillers than? Rather just get pitosis by taban since his results for that have been really good.
Yeah. I also have lack of orbital fat so fillers will be last step for me. If you don’t have ptososis then don’t get the surgery for it. I would just email your pictures to taban for inquiry as he will be performing on you, not the people on this website that “know everything”. A board certified surgeon’s advice is 1,000,000 million times more valuable than any given psl user’s advice

• Woah
Yeah. I also have lack of orbital fat so fillers will be last step for me. If you don’t have ptososis then don’t get the surgery for it. I would just email your pictures to taban for inquiry as he will be performing on you, not the people on this website that “know everything”. A board certified surgeon’s advice is 1,000,000 million times more valuable than any given psl user’s advice
Think I will get his attention on realself? I've seen taban post on there several times.
How do you know wether pitosis or not? I guess I'll jsut let taban decide.

Think I will get his attention on realself? I've seen taban post on there several times.
How do you know wether pitosis or not? I guess I'll jsut let taban decide.
Is your upper eyelid droopy,

Only my lower orbital rim is lacking so I'll probably end up getting it in the future. My upper is fine and I still have UEE.

no surgery will fix your horrendous phenotype and skull size. it never even began for you pajeet

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kebab Master, BigBoy and Deleted member 2227
For ethnics it's typically weak orbital rims. I observed a lot of ethnics outside having them. But I can see your point. I myself have a decent orbital rim but still have bad UEE.I don't think it's typically a direct cause.
So people with high trust eyebrows can have low orbital rims?

How much your supraorbital bone pass the eyes? and your orbitals really touch the eyes?

For example, when you see Lachowski he doesn't seem to have a extremely browbridge, but when you see some photo of him in 3/4 you can see how much his supra orbital pass and touch the eyes
Large

Also the "so people with high trust eyebrows can have low orbital rims?" yes, look at Leonardo Nimoy (Spock)

Images 7

This type of eyebrows only mean that the person have a strange format (maybe more round) feminine of orbitals.
One of my eyes actually droops lower than my other time to time.

You mean one eye more pct than other? all have this man...

• +1
No I meant my eyelid for some reason is a bit lower sometimes.
How much your supraorbital bone pass the eyes? and your orbitals really touch the eyes?
Idk how to determine if it is touching the eye, but my orbital rim does extend beyond my eye. It just doesn't look like that sometimes due to bad lower eye support.

• +1
See how the eye of this guy seems round and have upper eyelid exposure in comparison to Sean O'Pry

View attachment 123173

View attachment 123175

Square format of orbitals is a more masculine trait because protects more the eyes, that why woman go crazy.

That first guy has exactly what I have, JFL. So close to having a good eye area. Feelsbadman.jpg

It is mild though?
good eye area with high trust eyebrows easily.
Francisco Lachowski.
What makes you think I hate myself? I'm probably the only curry here that doesn't. The worst features I have is easily my eye area due to the mild upper eyelid exposure I have and I've noticed that many other curries have the same problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2205

For example, when you see Lachowski he doesn't seem to have a extremely browbridge, but when you see some photo of him in 3/4 you can see how much his supra orbital pass and touch the eyes
View attachment 123240

Also the "so people with high trust eyebrows can have low orbital rims?" yes, look at Leonardo Nimoy (Spock)

View attachment 123244

This type of eyebrows only mean that the person have a strange format (maybe more round) feminine of orbitals.

Nimoy actually doesn't look that bad in this pic. A couple of flaws, but still, not bad.

• +1

What is the correct indication of this.

1. Dr Taban -- orbital decompression + infraorbital - malar rim implants etc

2. Lefort 2 /modified lefort 3

Do we project forward with the osteotomy or do we just push back with orbital decompression?

idk how this is typical curry eye area as there are many good ones i've seen when visiting pakistan and this is including punjab
but ok
Fat and high set eyebrows tbh ngl
No protruding browridge either

However this might be diet or environment as there are curres especially villages ones with good orbitals. These curries eyes are not hooded by fat but completely low set browridge. Very compact and square orbitals.

Notice how the oldcel tall baba has very good orbitals mogs every curry in this pic jfl,

120323030109-singh-basketball-live-video.jpg
b79e0cb316863861c09eaa3e38fd059d.jpg

and the last pic, look at how they bone mog and height mog this pathetic piggie

671238-809d10e2-57a7-4127-86b1-0f12feea7a66-jpg.564333

Last edited:
Fat and high set eyebrows tbh ngl
No protruding browridge either

However this might be diet or environment as there are curres especially villages ones with good orbitals. These curries eyes are not hooded by fat but completely low set browridge. Very compact and square orbitals.

Notice how the oldcel tall baba has very good orbitals mogs every curry in this pic jfl,

120323030109-singh-basketball-live-video.jpg
b79e0cb316863861c09eaa3e38fd059d.jpg

and the last pic, look at how they bone mog and height mog this pathetic piggie

671238-809d10e2-57a7-4127-86b1-0f12feea7a66-jpg.564333
fuark I just realized this is a year ago thought it was months only jfl

show pic of jatt for comparison