Experts, what causes this typical curry eye area?

show pic of jatt for comparison

second pic tall dudes orbitals are insane
4247bbe77ecaa5a152f2740b7cbc9ed7.jpg
120323030109-singh-basketball-live-video.jpg

USER SCOPED TEMP DATA MSGR PHOTO FOR UPLOAD 1607304658287 6741524357474954554

According to my dna test the closest genetic group to me is punjabi and I don't have the typical punjabi eye area idk why

Eyelashmatches me tbh

Eyelashes are a halo for good shaped eyes. Since we ethnics don't have any colour in our eyes

View attachment 871009

According to my dna test the closest genetic group to me is punjabi and I don't have the typical punjabi eye area idk why
That's cause none of this shit matters

if your good looking your good looking

of course other races have different features but it does not mean exclusive to them

therefore i do not know why niggas say curries have bad orbitals, of course many are prone to it than other races, but i've seen plenty that do have good orbitals and eyes (pics posted up)

671238-809d10e2-57a7-4127-86b1-0f12feea7a66-jpg.564333

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
That's cause none of this shit matters

if your good looking your good looking

of course other races have different features but it does not mean exclusive to them

therefore i do not know why niggas say curries have bad orbitals, of course many are prone to it than other races, but i've seen plenty that do have good orbitals and eyes (pics posted up)

671238-809d10e2-57a7-4127-86b1-0f12feea7a66-jpg.564333
As you said bad genes are bad genes, but there's that blurred line between having bad genes and just having genes that are characteristic of your ethnic group/race and that MOST of the population have.

Some features are just not aesthetic and belong to certain ethnic groups and not a sign of bad genes

While my closest ethnic group is punjabi I also have some burusho, kashmiri ancestry etc too. It's likely that my ancestors developed fat over their eyes from the cold climate of the kashmir which meant my eyes are hooded, and that's a trait that has been passed down from generation to generation, so despite my ancestors mixing with punjabi people that punjabi eye area didn't come to me

The punjabis with the typical punjabi eye area must have not mixed with ethnic groups and thus retained the characteristic punjabi eye area

Ptosis due to nerd neck on both sides, no undereye support because no mewing, therefor no zygo flaring,adding on to that shit sleep which is also due to sleep apnea from not mewing.

Hadippa .oye pajeetey