Eye Area (as you know it) is Cope

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
Here's an eye area women swoon over but PSL autists would suggest 4 different surgeries to ..
E1

There's a clear disconnect between what's attractive and what my basement dwelling colleagues research has led them to believe..

Why?

Here's the breakdown -
  1. Pictures are UTTERLY useless for rating an eye area.
  2. There is not ONE scenario when someone sees your eyes IRL in the way you post them online - aspie stare into a camera up close.
  3. Unlike other facial features, eyes are almost constantly in motion.
  4. Unlike other facial features, no one's checking out your eyes when you're walking by looking straight ahead. (*)
  5. Eyes are extremely important in attraction - but this importance only begins when you're up close interacting with someone.
  6. (PSA) You don't just stare soullessly into someone when interacting with them up close.
  7. Your eyes are used to communicate - adding color to your words, and saying things without words.
  8. The way your eye area synergizes with what you're trying to communicate is crucial to attraction.
  9. What counts IRL is how expressive your eye area is - the details like canthal tilt, uee etc are only the icing on the cake.
  10. The only proper way to "rate" an eye area is in motion, as the person partakes in normal social interaction.
"Taylor Zakhar Perez" eyes in motion ..

(*Obviously your eye area at rest matters, but only in the way it looks at a glance on your face and not how it looks in a cropped close up shot.)

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, thecel, nigkook and 22 others
OMG BUG EYES HE SHOULD ROPE KYS NIGA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, nigkook, Mainstream and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Kristin, Allornothing and 5 others
Here's an eye area women swoon over but PSL autists would suggest 4 different surgeries to ..
View attachment 2604613

There's a clear disconnect between what's attractive and what my basement dwelling colleagues research has led them to believe..

Why?

Here's the breakdown -
  2. There is not ONE scenario when someone sees your eyes IRL in the way you post them online - aspie stare into a camera up close.
  4. Unlike other facial features, no one's checking out your eyes when you're walking by looking straight ahead. (*)
  5. Eyes are extremely important in attraction - but this importance only begins when you're up close interacting with someone.
  6. (PSA) You don't just stare soullessly into someone when interacting with them up close.
  7. Your eyes are used to communicate - adding color to your words, and saying things without words.
  8. The way your eye area synergizes with what you're trying to communicate is crucial to attraction.
  9. What counts IRL is how expressive your eye area is - the details like canthal tilt, uee etc are only the icing on the cake.
  10. The only proper way to "rate" an eye area is in motion, as the person partakes in normal social interaction.
View attachment 2604616

(*Obviously your eye area at rest matters, but only in the way it looks at a glance on your face and not how it looks in a cropped close up shot.)
Water.

Looksmax.org users rate based on autistic and Rigid PSL standards that don’t take into account real life scenarios.

It’s why people on here think someone like opry has an ideal eye area. Actual hunter eyes aren’t even the ideal funnily enough.

Uee falio is mostly a cope (except in certain cases), infact it can often be a halo by softening your eye area.

Eyebrows and eyelashes in particular play a vital role in your eye area that people underrate.

The guy you posted has eyelash and eyebrow halo plus acceptable range of UEE that makes his eyes attractive and welcoming.

Add in he also has a good IPD and PFL range (which are also both important although pfl more so than ipd generally)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Detective, forgot2straightmax and 7 others
  1. The only proper way to "rate" an eye area is in motion, as the person partakes in normal social interaction.

this is so true

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
View attachment 2604613

Why?

Here's the breakdown -
View attachment 2604616

Cope. psl is the ultimate truth

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 32973, justleavemealone and 2 others
true, like most features I think one should trust an intuitive and observed understanding of attraction more than whatever PSL posits.

However, I think PSL can be useful still in breaking down why certain good looking people look good or certain bad-looking people look bad. It gives you a vocabulary to put in words why certain faces happen.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Bitchwhipper2 and forevermirin
Eyelashes can make an eye area irelevent

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: forgot2straightmax and forevermirin
However, I think PSL can be useful still in breaking down why certain good looking people look good or certain bad-looking people look bad. It gives you a vocabulary to put in words why certain faces happen.
well said, the issue only arises when people start going backwards and using the vocabulary as the bible and try to determine whether something looks good based on it.

its a bit like psychology in how its really just a pseudoscience trying to derive theories from just empirical evidence. like when some retard tries to tell you how you aren't happy as you're too low on the maslow hierarchy or because you grew up with authoritarian parents and suffer from an oedipus complex. like bro stfu that aint helping anyone its just mental mastrubation.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 50702 and forevermirin
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx and Deleted member 21899
cba im chewing rn

• Ugh..
not everything is "ironic" as dumb zoomers like you and @Chris Benoit like to think
I think invoking the Dunning-Kruger effect, which in of itself is a classic midwit meme- to attempt to demean someone’s intelligence, only for you to then misspell it as Dunkin’ Donuts is pretty ironic jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny and Deleted member 50702
I have the same eyes bro wtf

All I need is under eye fat transfer then

Water.

Looksmax.org users rate based on autistic and Rigid PSL standards that don’t take into account real life scenarios.

It’s why people on here think someone like opry has an ideal eye area. Actual hunter eyes aren’t even the ideal funnily enough.

Uee falio is mostly a cope (except in certain cases), infact it can often be a halo by softening your eye area.

Eyebrows and eyelashes in particular play a vital role in your eye area that people underrate.

The guy you posted has eyelash and eyebrow halo plus acceptable range of UEE that makes his eyes attractive and welcoming.

Add in he also has a good IPD and PFL range (which are also both important although pfl more so than ipd generally)
Really all that matters is jaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: meowingtwentyfour7 and BrahminBoss
extremely high sentience thread

• Woah
true, like most features I think one should trust an intuitive and observed understanding of attraction more than whatever PSL posits.

Legit

Gut reaction first, PSL after.

• +1
View attachment 2604613

Why?

Here's the breakdown -
View attachment 2604616

he is saved because of eyelashes or else he would rot here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
shows eye area is important just what autistic psl retards think is an attractive eye area to women rlly isnt

• +1
Simply an exception to the rule. You know girls like Michael Cera? That means recessed subhumans have a chance!

• Hmm...
I think invoking the Dunning-Kruger effect,
its not a spell
which in of itself is a classic midwit meme
sorry but midwit memes arent my cup of tea which is probably why i never came across this one.
- to attempt to demean someone’s intelligence,
nothing demeaning about calling someone dumber than they think they are. im showing them a mirror when they're dirty
only for you to then misspell it as Dunkin’ Donuts is pretty ironic jfl
ahhh i misspelt it!! that is quite ironic i must admit, but i stand by the fact that i am quite an intelligentleman.

Simply an exception to the rule. You know girls like Michael Cera? That means recessed subhumans have a chance!
muh recessed in the lithuanian looksmax meetup maybe he's a normie + hes played some cool characters so he has appeal not that complicated. you take @St.TikTokcel (who cera mogs by a lot) and shove him in a hs drama as an aspie nerd that cant get bitches im sure hed get some attention online.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
its not a spell

sorry but midwit memes arent my cup of tea which is probably why i never came across this one.

nothing demeaning about calling someone dumber than they think they are. im showing them a mirror when they're dirty

ahhh i misspelt it!! that is quite ironic i must admit, but i stand by the fact that i am quite an intelligentleman.
no amount of letrolling tm is gonna salvage the fact that you are a retard

no amount of letrolling tm is gonna salvage the fact that you are a retard
1. 3 username changes in <6 months
2. every username like it was picked by a 8 year old who just discovered the renaissance
3. VIP
4. Repcel (getting funny now)
5. doesn't get obvious joke and thinks he got me

You are the exact type of specimen i was referring to in my post:
dunking-krugar is rampant in PSL communities and it isn't talked about enough.

1. 3 username changes in <6 months
2. every username like it was picked by a 8 year old who just discovered the renaissance
3. VIP
4. Repcel (getting funny now)
5. doesn't get obvious joke and thinks he got me

You are the exact type of specimen i was referring to in my post:
fuck my usernames are actually really cringe

over

fair play gave me reality check for cringeposting

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Cope hunter eyes or die
CFE70BD0 9B2F 4917 8895 34118E72A76F

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mak-feen99 and LooksThinker
He has good PFL, good under eye support, good PCT, good eyebrows and eyelashes what more do you want?

Every time someone tries to debunk the blackpill their logic is faulty. Says a lot.

• +1
Reactions: meowingtwentyfour7, NarrowBones and LooksThinker
He seems to have literally every other good feature so it makes up for it + he would be even more attractive with pct

Every time someone tries to debunk the blackpill their logic is faulty.
more like, everytime someone tries to debunk blackpill there arises a 98th percentile autist with the mental gymnastics about how IRL appeal is explained by PSL pseudoscience.

you list his positive features but ignore the elephant in the room aka his literal bug eyes.

what i've noticed is, when someone posts on here no one will ignore their obvious "failos" and say "hey op you might be 5'5, somali with a recessed cranium BUT you have so many good features bro!!".

but when confronted with reality - that is a well known PSL failo being proven to not affect someone from having wide appeal - it's always the "b-b-but he has other good features!!!"
Inb4 essay. From that angle by the way which Hollywood definitely exploits.
the essay takes me seconds its not an issue, but your "Good PCT" argument can go out the window with zoomer sex icon timothee "nct" chalamet

So jaw matters more?

View attachment 2604613

Why?

Here's the breakdown -
View attachment 2604616

Just have good brows and lashes

more like, everytime someone tries to debunk blackpill there arises a 98th percentile autist with the mental gymnastics about how IRL appeal is explained by PSL pseudoscience.

you list his positive features but ignore the elephant in the room aka his literal bug eyes.

what i've noticed is, when someone posts on here no one will ignore their obvious "failos" and say "hey op you might be 5'5, somali with a recessed cranium BUT you have so many good features bro!!".

but when confronted with reality - that is a well known PSL failo being proven to not affect someone from having wide appeal - it's always the "b-b-but he has other good features!!!"

the essay takes me seconds its not an issue, but your "Good PCT" argument can go out the window with zoomer sex icon timothee "nct" chalamet
He doesn’t have bug eyes and you would rope if you saw his eye area irl.

Stop comparing me to the average user here. Nobody cares about them they’re dumb.

I even made a second post to elaborate on how the angle makes his pct look positive, which is likely the sort of angle used in his films which is why girls thirst over him. They were literally thirsting over the frauded pic with the angle I’m talking about, not him from some shit angle that shows his NCT. Not retard proof enough I guess.

exception doesn't disprove the rule, he would look better with less UEE

This guy is not attractive. He's a normie maybe high normie w fame halo kek. This guy look slightly better than OP however op is a complete incel that most girls call gross right off the bat. If you think his jaw and eye area qualifies anyone for attractive..... well you're the one who's invisible with the same features brah lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: meowingtwentyfour7, edgemaxx, Deleted member 32973 and 3 others
And let me tell you why he ACTUALLY has any appeal
This has no appeal
Taylor zakhar perez04

It's THIS the has appeal
61wM564zUmImCLzo7HVxu63BGJQ

You god damn rat

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
This guy is not attractive. He's a normie maybe high normie w fame halo kek. This guy look slightly better than OP however op is a complete incel that most girls call gross right off the bat. If you think his jaw and eye area qualifies anyone for attractive..... well you're the one who's invisible with the same features brah lol
that ethnik is subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I find this thread as I’m wondering if volufiline would work on Fat Pads above eyes

• Woah
View attachment 2604613

Why?

Here's the breakdown -
View attachment 2604616

take his lashes off and he loses all his appeal

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and meowingtwentyfour7
View attachment 2604613

Why?

Here's the breakdown -
View attachment 2604616

He has mogger eyebrows and eyelashes

Thread close

OP is retarded

• +1
Reactions: meowingtwentyfour7
take his lashes off and he loses all his appeal
He has mogger eyebrows and eyelashes
Damn so lashes and brows alone can make up for shitty orbitals?

The mental gymnastics makes me laugh.

But obviously it is easier to cope with smoothbrain logic than accept the fact that you know nothing about facial aesthetics.

dude i fucking HATE that aspie stare all the tiktok looksmaxxer and people in the rate me section do like you traded some UEE and sclera show to look retarded

• +1
Reactions: meowingtwentyfour7
Damn so lashes and brows alone can make up for shitty orbitals?

The mental gymnastics makes me laugh.

But obviously it is easier to cope with smoothbrain logic than accept the fact that you know nothing about facial aesthetics.
U dont know who ur talking to

View attachment 2604613

Why?

Here's the breakdown -
View attachment 2604616

Dumb post, example u gave has a compensating jaw and other areas. Eye area doesn’t matter if your lower third looks good that’s what makes facial harmony. As much as “facial harmony” is thrown around by tiktok faggots there is an actual hint of truth. Facial harmony doesn’t exist with shit features u need atleast a few so ur not hard to look at. We all know your lower third matters most. Vinnie is another example. If you want to become psl then yes eye area matters but if u want to be mtn or htn at most then have fun with a shit eye area. Also note that if you were to put a guy with his exact looks but good eye area we all know who girls would pick.

Last edited: