Eye Area > Jaw?

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
i see alot of debate about eye area > jaw or jaw > eye area

would you rather have a good eye area or a good jaw

my opinion is, a eye area can be way more striking than a jaw, a godly eye area is more female appeal than a godly jaw

also if you have a godly eye area with a normal jaw you could be a psl god (chico, barrett etc)
but if you have just a godly jaw your just the run of the mil chad

what is your opinion? what should a person focus on more

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, Mewton, LevantinePsycho and 1 other person
you can modify your jaw, no such thing for your eyes, you're stuck with the color and the adjustments you can make will only make a minor difference.

eyes are something you either have or don't.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, mogstars, schizo echochamber and 14 others
you can always cover eye area with some glasses (without colors yk i forgot the name) or makeup (total cope), but you cant do anything absolutely with jaw except surgery. so Jaw > eyes, you can always style your eyes too somehow, not jaw

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mhd_79, mogstars, Ascendinglad087 and 5 others
you can modify your jaw, no such thing for your eyes, you're stuck with the color and the adjustments you can make will only make a minor difference.

eyes are something you either have or don't.
your right!
besides a eye color changing laser, cantho, fat graft, the only thing you cant really change is pfl which is one of the most important

you can always cover eye area with some glasses (without colors yk i forgot the name) or makeup (total cope), but you cant do anything absolutely with jaw except surgery. so Jaw > eyes, you can always style your eyes too somehow, not jaw
ive met guy with 10/10 eye area but very bad jaw...its really not it trust me

• +1
Reactions: mhd_79 and T50 Mogger
besides a eye color changing laser, cantho, fat graft, the only thing you cant really change is pfl which is one of the most important
the results of these are not very significant, even brow implants don't make a huge difference in most cases because it's not the bone alone that's responsible for hooding.

the results of these are not very significant, even brow implants don't make a huge difference in most cases because it's not the bone alone that's responsible for hooding.
this isnt significant?

same person btw rofl

Attachments

• 1698303816455.png
    1698303816455.png
    510 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, tom69, Interested and 3 others
I am legit blue eyes away from Having a godly eye area

In my opinion

Eye area matters more and is harder to fix if you have any major flaws

As per Jaw, the only rule is to be not recessed and you will be fine, The Highest paid models like Sean Opry, Gandy are known for their eye area, and again it's easily to fix your jaw/lower third, You could be a deformed subhuman and fix your jaw easily

Eye area? not so much, Nothing can fix PFL, T50 Eye color, rounded orbitals unless you go extra mile into hyper invasive osteotomy surgeries with high mortality rate

Again this is coming from a guy with good eye area with absolute shit lower third

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, T50 Mogger and LooksThinker
this isnt significant?

same person btw rofl
photo from low angle vs photo from high angle while squinting.

both low quality and cropped, don't get your hopes up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, tom69, It'snotover and 1 other person
photo from low angle vs photo from high angle while squinting.

both low quality and cropped, don't get your hopes up.
nearly same angle. does not look like the same person

this is a really rare successful case of someone improving their eye area

• +1
Reactions: tom69, T50 Mogger, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
also if you have a godly eye area with a normal jaw you could be a psl god (chico, barrett etc)
Not true at all theres guys considered psl gods with "normal" eye areas, and those guys are still nothing special compared to run of the mill chads still the same league

View attachment 2512716

In my opinion

Eye area matters more and is harder to fix if you have any major flaws

As per Jaw, the only rule is to be not recessed and you will be fine, The Highest paid models like Sean Opry, Gandy are known for their eye area, and again it's easily to fix your jaw/lower third, You could be a deformed subhuman and fix your jaw easily
View attachment 2512721
Eye area? not so much, Nothing can fix PFL, T50 Eye color, rounded orbitals unless you go extra mile into hyper invasive osteotomy surgeries with high mortality rate

Again this is coming from a guy with good eye area with absolute shit lower third
you got the lucky end of the stick

i actually have one of the shittest eye area on this planet LMFAO

Attachments

• 1698304165417.png
    1698304165417.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 0
you got the lucky end of the stick

i actually have one of the shittest eye area on this planet LMFAO
JFL, is it like legit darkest brown possible? Like Tom Ellis?

Not true at all theres guys considered psl gods with "normal" eye areas, and those guys are still nothing special compared to run of the mill chads still the same league
i guess, but chico has a insane pfl that most dont have with good facial harmony

his eye area does most of the work for him

Attachments

• 1698304274929.png
    1698304274929.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 0
JFL, is it like legit darkest brown possible? Like Tom Ellis?
nah, t20, t30 just shit lighting since i was in docs office

Atleast you have average average PFL
a bit above average apparently by people who measured, but it looks normal to me

Attachments

• 1698304443417.png
    1698304443417.png
    12 KB · Views: 0
still waiting for pfl lengthening, hopefully by 2025 🙏

i guess, but chico has a insane pfl that most dont have with good facial harmony

his eye area does most of the work for him
Ok but theres guys who are carried by jaw/bones just like chico is with his eye area which is the point i was trying to make

I would rather have a perfect jaw , because I would already have better eyes with under eye support which tenfhinally is part of the jaw. And then get fat graphs and contacts

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 23239
your right!
Ipd is way more important as it can be insanely fucked and can only be changed with meme surgeries. Also u can't really correct true nct

my opinion is, a eye area can be way more striking than a jaw, a godly eye area is more female appeal than a godly jaw

Lol if u think chicos and barrets only good features are there eyes. Chico has a tall lower third and barrets cheekbones are insane

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Lol if u think chicos and barrets only good features are there eyes. Chico has a tall lower third and barrets cheekbones are insane
i did not say that, i said its their most important feature, not their "striking feature"

eyes make you or break you

still waiting for pfl lengthening, hopefully by 2025 🙏
There are 2 Procedure so far, Elastic Canthoplexy
It can legimately increase PFL but some results can be uncanny

and the regular canthoplasty, But I am pretty sure this is only for selected individuals who have epicanthic folds or something similar

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
There are 2 Procedure so far, Elastic Canthoplexy
It can legimately increase PFL but some results can be uncanny

View attachment 2512737View attachment 2512738
View attachment 2512741View attachment 2512742

and the regular canthoplasty, But I am pretty sure this is only for selected individuals who have epicanthic folds or something similar
View attachment 2512743View attachment 2512744

realsurgerymax said something about modified obo but $30k for 1mm increase rofl

those canthos have HIGH HIGH chance of uncanniness that its not worth it unless you have a really good doc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Gmogger

Cope, Insane eye area is rarer than insane jaw, for example for some pheno you can’t have A10 eyes with long eyelashes (Asian ppl) but good jaw or even cranofacial development are more common

as it is rarer its a halo, cause in some area you can stand out

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Cope, Insane eye area is rarer than insane jaw, for example for some pheno you can’t have A10 eyes with long eyelashes (Asian ppl) but good jaw or even cranofacial development are more common

as it is rarer its a halo, cause in some area you can stand out
cope? read the post nigga, i say a eye area can be more striking

jaw is law tbh but why not have both

Already have a good eye area so jaw

54b71d00255f0b52b4a94e9e4c4255bb  male faces gay guys
R 2

Actually , I changed my mind.

Either you already have a godly eye area or you won't have it with blue eyes either. A godly eye area looks godly regardless of color.
IMG 20230530 193023 649
Tumblr mz75pqPKqb1svoqlco1 1280
3739671 Screenshot 2023 10 01 at 40854 PM
IMG 20230120 042805 133

Theory will only take you so far.
View attachment 2533889
Slightly unrelated—have you done any research into zygo implants? I only really see Eplleystein online haha. I don’t really trust his site it’s super low quality and shady. Are zygo implants a myth?

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Slightly unrelated—have you done any research into zygo implants? I only really see Eplleystein online haha. I don’t really trust his site it’s super low quality and shady. Are zygo implants a myth?
Be careful not to botch your bizygo. Most people that think they need zygo implants just need infras.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Be careful not to botch your bizygo. Most people that think they need zygo implants just need infras.
I do have poor underye fat def. But still doing more research with the infras too, thanks! I have decent “mounds” that my zygos make on either off side of the eye, but they’re somewhat deficient in mass, they don’t project the overlaying dermal layer enough I feel. When I smile or slightly tense my face I can see that they project more and I look like I “have bones”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
eye area, anyone who disagrees is giga retarded and low IQ

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Miniskull and Blackgymmax

It's always jaw first
Just use Google before making these stupid threads. Jaw is always first

• JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho