Eye area looksmax

Deleted member 5104

Deleted member 5104

Bronze
Basically i have incredibly shitty scleral show due to my (ex)recessed maxila (i had double jaw surgery last year) but since it was only a le fort I the scleral show is still there.

Which ways do i have to fix this? Also, any other noticeable issues with my eyes that can be fixed (or cant) other than my assymetry?

Last pic is frauding just because
I forgot to add

First pic is mirror pic
Second one is faraway selfie
Third one is also a selfie

Attachments

• IMG_20200218_071527867~2.jpg
    IMG_20200218_071527867~2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20200218_072201655~2.jpg
    IMG_20200218_072201655~2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20200218_072732920_BURST000_COVER_TOP~2.jpg
    IMG_20200218_072732920_BURST000_COVER_TOP~2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 65
Lower eyelid retraction

orbital rim implants (for under eye support)
cantoplasty (to fix NCT)
lower eyelid retraction (to lift your lower eyelid if you eyes still look shit)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
So which do you think is more important?
Lower eyelid retraction seems the easiest and cheapest following cantoplasty (for some reason my eye skin droops a bit, so even though the canthus is not negative it gives an impression that it is)
Under eye support is something i can live without

Just lol at everyone citing this shit journal about LeFort I osteotomy improving scleral show, if you know fundamental anatomy you'd understand this is bullshit because LeFort I only augments the lower part of the midface leaving the rest recessed. OP is living proof of this.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Norwooder
Just lol at everyone citing this shit journal about LeFort I osteotomy improving scleral show, if you know fundamental anatomy you'd understand this is bullshit because LeFort I only augments the lower part of the midface leaving the rest recessed. OP is living proof of this.
So having no scleral show means u dont have a recessed maxilla?

When they rotate the maxilla CCW it is likely that it could have a domino effect and push the upper maxilla and zygos up a little, forward growth helps the under eye fullness mainly while upward growth/CCW rotation is what helps in reducing scelera show, and OP certainly had a slight reduction in it too

• +1
When they rotate the maxilla CCW it is likely that it could have a domino effect and push the upper maxilla and zygos up a little, forward growth helps the under eye fullness mainly while upward growth/CCW rotation is what helps in reducing scelera show, and OP certainly had a slight reduction in it too

Again, the affected parts are much lower than the orbital rims and even then the difference is statistically insignificant.

I don't consider this significant scleral show decrease
HtKCyTx.png
kfUWYDO.png

Again, the affected parts are much lower than the orbital rims and even then the difference is statistically insignificant.
no I’m saying when you rotate the anterior part of the maxilla upwards and screw it, it is now at a higher position than it previously was, and since it is screwed that means the upper maxilla and zygos will be forced to move up (a very small amount) which can give minuscule reductions in scelera show like this

• +1
Yes, my scleral show and eye area had significant improvement. Believe me, i looked like frankenstein beforehand. This was taken on a professional camera before i had the surgery.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200218-092313.png
    Screenshot_20200218-092313.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 55
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and retard