Eye area or teeth?

Sodoku

Sodoku

Bronze
Limited funds to work with.

My teeth aren't straight yet but looking to sort out that ASAP - a short stint with Invisalign should do it

Also looking into minor surgery for the eye area - same price as the Invisalign.

Can't do both back to back. Which should I choose first? I feel like teeth is a major falio once you open your mouth and start talking...

Screenshot 20240305 223952 Brave

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives, Tenshi and goodgamebro

My teeth aren't straight yet but looking to sort out that ASAP - a short stint with Invisalign should do it

Also looking into minor surgery for the eye area - same price as the Invisalign.

Can't do both back to back. Which should I choose first? I feel like teeth is a major falio once you open your mouth and start talking...
eyes but get ur teeth done as soon as possible aswell

Teeth nr.1 but preferably wageslave asap

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
if your teeth is not super messed up that can wait. It's not like you're walking around showing your teeth like a horse.

thank god in my country orthodontics are super affordable, so I had mine fixed for really cheap. I'm saving now to get Lasik and potentially ptosis + lower lid retraction by EOY. If that's not possible I'll just get the lip reduction first. Everything will probably be around 6 to 7k.

And I have the long term ones, HT and LL.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku and ReinerGeist1
Unless teeth look really bad, focus on eye area

if your teeth is not super messed up that can wait. It's not like you're walking around showing your teeth like a horse.

thank god in my country orthodontics are super affordable, so I had mine fixed for really cheap. I'm saving now to get Lasik and potentially ptosis + lower lid retraction by EOY. If that's not possible I'll just get the lip reduction first. Everything will probably be around 6 to 7k.

And I have the long term ones, HT and LL.

Ah, I’m going for ptosis + lower lid as well. Unlike Invisalign, I’ll probably see immediate gains from it

I think you should avoid LL though, it just isn’t worth it

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
Ah, I’m going for ptosis + lower lid as well. Unlike Invisalign, I’ll probably see immediate gains from it

I think you should avoid LL though, it just isn’t worth it
every inch is worth it. High risk, high reward.

Ofc not something I can afford rn, but that's like what can ascend one the most if you're manlet.

every inch is worth it. High risk, high reward.

Ofc not something I can afford rn, but that's like what can ascend one the most if you're manlet.
There is no worse feeling than being dwarfed.

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
What’s wrong with your teeth?

I just want them perfect
It obviously depends on how bad they are. If you had gaps or crowding then teeth should he fixed first imo

Eyes makes you or breakes you