eye colour

iblamejohann

iblamejohann

Bronze
how the fuck did i end up getting hazel eyes when my dad has blue eyes and my mom hss green ones. this is fucking suifuel

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Jova
Mario lost his mind and flashed in public

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamejohann and Imretarded?
Alteast you don't have T50

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamejohann and MazoNitNit
over since the day you were born unless you contactmaxx, hazelcels are only good at making other colours shine

over since the day you were born unless you contactsmaxx hazelcels are only good at making other colors shine
im jk mirin color lil bro remember theres worst ones out there with 0 halo like dark brown

• +1
Reactions: iblamejohann
Mine are light brown :love:

• +1
im jk mirin color lil bro remember theres worst ones out there with 0 halo like dark brown
they only look good in direct lightning tho that‘s whats pissing me off but you‘re right

they only look good in direct lightning tho that‘s whats pissing me off but you‘re right
And eye color ain that deep just wear contacts if it presses u that much, u just gotta change place to somewhere people dont know u but i ion know if its worth it like that for someone like u at least, ur eyes are already colored just wear some hazel contact a few shades lighter than what u packing with rn, you wont get caught if u get a tan at the same time, they'll just think its cos of contrast that ur eyes popping out more but it also depends how lighter u gonna make them look

• +1
also if you keep that avi im gonna pray to gandy to make sure his heaven is forbidden for you

Last edited:
i am already in gandy heaven🙏🏻
The Boys Homelander GIF by Amazon Prime Video

The same thing happened to me, my father has light blue eyes, my mother has dark green eyes, I have brown eyes and my brother has light blue eyes JFL

• Woah
Reactions: jinnu