Eyebags + Beta Carotene

D

Deleted member 51465

Kraken
I have eyebags and i'm trying to get rid of them with more and better sleep + vitamin C BUT
Is beta carotene a solution to give the illusion of less eyebags as you get more tan? How long does it take to get more tan if so?

(Yes, i'm pale)

i just embraced my eyebags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
A tan definitely lessens the dark colour of eyebags. The only thing that helped me lessen them was being in bed and sleeping before 22:00 for a week straight. Drinking lots of water helps too.

Only blepharoplasty can save them if it’s genetic.

A tan definitely lessens the dark colour of eyebags. The only thing that helped me lessen them was being in bed and sleeping before 22:00 for a week straight. Drinking lots of water helps too.
8 hours? I've heard u can improve sleep quality but haven't looked into it and I've started to drink more water which is good
blepharoplasty can save them if it’s genetic.
I don't think it's genetic but i will give it a try as i have never tried to properly reduce my eyebags for more than 2-3 days. Gonna sleep more and better + other things

Have you got carotene yet? I need reviews on it cause Im thinking about getting it for christmas. Im a pale ass mf with horrible skin quality due to lack of sunlight in my region

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Have you got carotene yet? I need reviews on it cause Im thinking about getting it for christmas. Im a pale ass mf with horrible skin quality due to lack of sunlight in my region
Wanted to but it’s expensive but from What I’ve read it isn’t as good as I thought

Yeah No sunlight here either shit sucks