Eyes : Should I go for Infraorbital implants or fillers / fat grafts ?

Paolito

Paolito

Iron
I am seeing a surgeon today I'd be happy to get any insights from you guys

Attachments

• IMG_20230729_151025.jpg
    IMG_20230729_151025.jpg
    960.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230610_181440.jpg
    IMG_20230610_181440.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230720_214321.jpg
    IMG_20230720_214321.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230729_151113.jpg
    IMG_20230729_151113.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230719_082528.jpg
    IMG_20230719_082528.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
HT greycel
balding is your biggest failo atm

• +1
Reactions: vladoxy, Arditi, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: seezy_feezy, Arditi and Deleted member 17735
Urgh you have the same problem as me and are going to eventually realise all the usual surgeries are cope and it had to be lefort 2 all along.

Try out how you want to look with some fillers then if it’s successful make it permanent with implants.

• +1
Reactions: Paolito
@RealSurgerymax

• +1
Urgh you have the same problem as me and are going to eventually realise all the usual surgeries are cope and it had to be lefort 2 all along.

Try out how you want to look with some fillers then if it’s successful make it permanent with implants.
I am getting bimax soon maybe it will help ? Thanks 🙏

• JFL
Reactions: FML0908

I hope it will and that you’ll post your before and after photos.

However, naturally a bimax can’t have any effect on the recession of your upper maxilla and nasal base.

What movements are you getting?

• +1
I hope it will and that you’ll post your before and after photos.

However, naturally a bimax can’t have any effect on the recession of your upper maxilla and nasal base.

What movements are you getting?
I am getting ccw rotation + little avancement

Homosexual ?

Oh and you don't need bimax at all: don't be retarded.

I am getting ccw rotation + little avancement
Makes sense. I find it distasteful having to pay 40 thousand euros for virtually no advancement personally. My jaw angle is not as steep as yours so I’d have even less benefit.

• +1
Homosexual ?

Oh and you don't need bimax at all: don't be retard
Not gay and dont know why you are talking about that.. I do need bimax, I am recessed and have a little assymetrie, I already checked with 2 surgeons. Please dont be stupid and judge if you dont know what you are talking about. Thanks

Not gay and dont know why you are talking about that.. I do need bimax, I am recessed and have a little assymetrie, I already checked with 2 surgeons. Please dont be stupid and judge if you dont know what you are talking about. Thanks
Ok faggot. You do look homo though...

Don't care about your mental issues. Go get botched, retard.

You know nothing hence why you're here asking teenage boys and incels about what to do.

You're old, balding and homo : it's over for you.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PedroFavelinha and tom69
Ok faggot. You do look homo though...

Don't care about your mental issues. Go get botched, retard.

You know nothing hence why you're here asking teenage boys and incels about what to do.

You're old, balding and homo : it's over for you.

So much hate.. I am not gonna add anything, I dont have time to waste talking trash

• +1
Reactions: PedroFavelinha and Akatlyn
okay but what are they going to do? Do you have malocclusion? ccw bimax on you will do little to nothing for you.
you have a recessed upper maxilla and hollow orbitals, which bimax wont fix for you at all.

• +1
Reactions: tom69
okay but what are they going to do? Do you have malocclusion? ccw bimax on you will do little to nothing for you.
Advancement 0.5 + jaw angles + chin (its a bit too high at the moment). It will also make the nose look slightly better

you have a recessed upper maxilla and hollow orbitals, which bimax wont fix for you at all
My occlusion plane also is not right atm

Advancement 0.5 + jaw angles + chin (its a bit too high at the moment). It will also make the nose look slightly better
0.5mm won't make a difference...
imagine going through bimax for 0.5mm advancement

0.5mm won't make a difference...
imagine going through bimax for 0.5mm advancement

My feelings exactly tbh. Hopefully he’s getting it on insurance or national healthcare.

But you can’t get lefort 2 to fix the upper maxilla recession so what do you do? Just cope with being sub5 or rope?

Your jaw looks good retard you don’t need a bimax or any form of cosmetic intervention in that area.
You look overly good, you just need a hair transplant(you’ve already done it) and as for the under eye area start with filler/fat grafts and see how how it turns out.