L

lepo2317

Mistral
My stats:
- 6'1 feet tall
- 9 years of gymmaxxing (natural)
- about 200lbs (90kg) and about 15% bf
- oldcel (late 20s)

Here is the story, when masks were obligatory because of covid, I was treated like a chad. I had girls literally approaching me, turning their heads while passing me by, eye fucking me etc. Now I get like 95% less attention from bitches. I can go days without any bitch even looking in my direction. I went from chad to invisble 'just' because of my face. Funny part is that I live in small city and bitches who were eye fucking me, now won't even look at me. I remember about 10 girls who are like that. Over because of my face and you motherfuckers cope with 'muh I'm not 6 feet tall' or that gym matters.

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, Nick.Harte and Sprinkles
You must have good hair and good eye area but a shit nose and jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and Deleted member 14693
No. Dick is everything. E V E R Y T H I NG

haircut,height and physique is what matters

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
send lower third

Dude prob dresses like shit too
Are you real? I dressed the same way back then and now. The only difference is that my face is visible now. How the fuck can you cope about dressing being the problem? Like wtf man.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and Deleted member 24770
There have been many accounts of people being treated better when wearing a mask, likely due to their flaws being concealed.

There have been many accounts of people being treated better when wearing a mask, likely due to their flaws being concealed.
Jewish covid vaccines made women more horny, in an effort to increase birth-rates so that more slaves can be created for the jewish elite to use.

Their plan failed.

• JFL
Reactions: yayatourer
Jewish covid vaccines made women more horny, in an effort to increase birth-rates so that more slaves can be created for the jewish elite to use.

Their plan failed.
I highly doubt this is true...The elites are trying to depopulate not cause another baby boom...

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Face is the visual culmination of your genetic heritage, definitely most important.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
My stats:
- 6'1 feet tall
- 9 years of gymmaxxing (natural)
- about 200lbs (90kg) and about 15% bf
- oldcel (late 20s)

Here is the story, when masks were obligatory because of covid, I was treated like a chad. I had girls literally approaching me, turning their heads while passing me by, eye fucking me etc. Now I get like 95% less attention from bitches. I can go days without any bitch even looking in my direction. I went from chad to invisble 'just' because of my face. Funny part is that I live in small city and bitches who were eye fucking me, now won't even look at me. I remember about 10 girls who are like that. Over because of my face and you motherfuckers cope with 'muh I'm not 6 feet tall' or that gym matters.
JFL at this nigger squintmaxxing trough his facediaper thinking he Chad. You must indeed be sub-human to be invisible with those stats,.