Face ratings, SMV ratings, highest potential without surgery/advise.

Chris Pine potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and SoberAndRetarded
get a rhino bro and ur a chad

A nose job will ascend you so hard.
Hes already ok. Come on are we really fucking looking for unreachable perfection? Imagine he would get the surgery everybody will still say he's no more than chadlite. Be real.

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and thebryceroni
clear up ypur skin and fix your nose and youre a comfortable chadltie

everyone saying soenthing else is jealous or coping

Mogger, to some women a strong chad to the rest Chadlite

I’m 20 years old, 6’1” tall, 165lbs ~11% bf. I know my skin needs improvement, my hair is still a work in progress and I’m planning on getting my teeth whitened. Open to other advise. I give myself around a 6.5 rn and I’m wondering if I have Chadlite potential or if y’all agree with my rating.
Your coloring is insane .. and your features are mostly excellent.. you're PSL Chad tbh, but... Your aesthetic is suffering. You look facially underweight and gaunt as fuck tbh. Legit unhealthy and it's a failo, I'd say definitely pack on 2-3% bodyfat from here and grow your neck.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I’m 20 years old, 6’1” tall, 165lbs ~11% bf. I know my skin needs improvement, my hair is still a work in progress and I’m planning on getting my teeth whitened. Open to other advise. I give myself around a 6.5 rn and I’m wondering if I have Chadlite potential or if y’all agree with my rating.
Anybody rating you under chadlite is coping insanely hard imo.

• +1
Chadlite and no, you shouldn't get a nosejob it will ruin your face harmony

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Go out and slay
Chadlite face, Chad SMV
Congratulations you won at life

Go out and slay
Chadlite face, Chad SMV
Congratulations you won at life
High IQ reply from a high IQ mf. His SMV is super high cuz his pheno is ideal too. People underrated so fucking hard here lol. Run this kid on tinder, he'll 99+ in like an hour or so EASILY.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Xangsane
High IQ reply from a high IQ mf. His SMV is super high cuz his pheno is ideal too. People underrated so fucking hard here lol. Run this kid on tinder, he'll 99+ in like an hour or so EASILY.
Thank you. Just as I thought.
@thebryceroni have you tried a dating app?

High tier normie

the nose kinda fucks you over.

if ur getting rhino, make sure its a top doctor so you dont get butchered

• +1
Reactions: thebryceroni
I have very low self esteem, im a virgin who only kissed a girl for the first time this month and I use to be bullied really bad
I'm so sorry you went through this. You deserve better. I'm glad things are working out between you and your first girl.

I'm so sorry you went through this. You deserve better. I'm glad things are working out between you and your first girl.
She was just a tinder link haha she ghosted me after.

• So Sad
Yeee. Legit upsets me cuz the kid has low self esteem, and when we see a depressed Chad we should uplift them and show them their worth. If I can get his permission I'll have my friends run a tinder experiment. That will boost his confidence so much.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Xangsane
Your coloring is insane .. and your features are mostly excellent.. you're PSL Chad tbh, but... Your aesthetic is suffering. You look facially underweight and gaunt as fuck tbh. Legit unhealthy and it's a failo, I'd say definitely pack on 2-3% bodyfat from here and grow your neck.
I agree with the neck part. Idk about the facial body fat part tho.

Yeee. Legit upsets me cuz the kid has low self esteem, and when we see a depressed Chad we should uplift them and show them their worth. If I can get his permission I'll have my friends run a tinder experiment. That will boost his confidence so much.
Someone should try Hinge in him too. Don't want to see nasty incels tearing him down. Give him respect

• +1
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24
I agree with the neck part. Idk about the facial body fat part tho.
Take whatever makes sense to you brother. I just think your collagen suffers a lot from looking this gaunt. Happens to alot of people, that shit depletes hard at a certain leanness.

• +1
Chadlite and no, you shouldn't get a nosejob it will ruin your face harmony
I have been told my nose fits my face, but I thinks it’s a bit oversized. I can’t afford a nose job anyway so it’s not a current consideration

So sorry to hear that. How hot was she?
5’2” busty Italian girl college athlete. I would say facially in the high 6s not tripping over her tho

• +1
I have tinder, definitely not 99 an hour. More like 99 a week

• +1
5’2” busty Italian girl college athlete. I would say facially in the high 6s not tripping over her tho
She probably has a bajillion more guys in her DMs like every girl, including unattractive ones.

• +1
I have tinder, definitely not 99 an hour. More like 99 a week
You'd do 99 much quicker with ideal pictures. I know an OLD slayer when I see one. Give me permission and I'll show you. Pick your head up, Chad.

• +1
Yeah, I get a lot of matches. And even a few from girls I would consider 6.5+ but on Tinder 75% of the girls are on there with no intention of actually meeting up. I have met up with 2 tinder girls this month and both were my first and second kisses. I’m a bit of a mentalcel

• +1
Yeah, I get a lot of matches.
Average hotness level of the girls in total?
And even a few from girls I would consider 6.5+
Well done!
but on Tinder 75% of the girls are on there with no intention of actually meeting up.
This sucks. A lot of girls are on there just to farm validation. Sometimes they'll get insecure about meeting up with a GL guy because they'll think he would pump and dump them, hurting their egos.
I have met up with 2 tinder girls this month and both were my first and second kisses.
Well done!
What are your dating goals?
I’m a bit of a mentalcel
So am I.

Average hotness level of the girls in total?

Well done!

This sucks. A lot of girls are on there just to farm validation. Sometimes they'll get insecure about meeting up with a GL guy because they'll think he would pump and dump them, hurting their egos.

Well done!
What are your dating goals?

So am I.
I would say about 50% of my matches are 5s 40% 6s and 10% 7+ I don’t swipe right on anything lower and swipe left on a bunch of 5s already. My goal is a wife and I’m obviously looking in the wrong spot haha but I’m scared to talk to the girls on my campus haha I go to a small school and rumors spread like crazy

• Woah
Hes already ok. Come on are we really fucking looking for unreachable perfection? Imagine he would get the surgery everybody will still say he's no more than chadlite. Be real.
a nose job is a pretty simple procedure. youre on this forum for a reason. im just giving my opinion on what he should get. whether or not he gets it or whether this forum agress with me or not - i do not care. it's his choice after all so my opinion will not change or affect him in anyway.

• +1
a nose job is a pretty simple procedure. youre on this forum for a reason. im just giving my opinion on what he should get. whether or not he gets it or whether this forum agress with me or not - i do not care. it's his choice after all so my opinion will not change or affect him in anyway.
does he need the nose job? absolutely not. i didnt say he 'needed' it since he is already gl. will he ascend will the nose job? probably yes.

• +1
I would say about 50% of my matches are 5s 40% 6s and 10% 7+ I don’t swipe right on anything lower and swipe left on a bunch of 5s already. My goal is a wife and I’m obviously looking in the wrong spot haha but I’m scared to talk to the girls on my campus haha I go to a small school and rumors spread like crazy
You've got the same goals as me. Are you practicing any sort of religion?

I'm a Muslim and I'm looking in my (very small) friend group, their friends, my masjid and my father's side of the family's and anyone they may know (since he's Arab and my mother is white).

You've got the same goals as me. Are you practicing any sort of religion?

I'm a Muslim and I'm looking in my (very small) friend group, their friends, my masjid and my father's side of the family's and anyone they may know (since he's Arab and my mother is white).
Im Christian yes. Don’t want to lose my virginity to some Tinder girl. If my parents found out I messed around and didn’t the things I did do with those tinder girls (didn’t go all the way) they would be devastated haha. Apart of me just wants to ascent a bit further and go crazy but I don’t think that would lead to long term happiness. So I’m like a mentalcel confidencecel and religiouscel

• +1
How did your jaw get so much better? Steroids?

How did your jaw get so much better? Steroids?
I credit a lot of it to just the fact that I went through puberty very late, and some of it to the fact that I gained 35lbs of muscle

• +1
  • +1
I credit a lot of it to just the fact that I went through puberty very late, and some of it to the fact that I gained 35lbs of muscle
I hope i ascend like you bro

• +1
I have very low self esteem, im a virgin who only kissed a girl for the first time this month and I use to be bullied really bad
Looking at your pics I assumed you had 50+ slays

need to deal with your inner trauma

• +1
Faggot.
Know your own worth first before living through someone else

Kind of have the Pete Davison look

Fraud to 6'3
If you have a big penis you can slay like he does

• +1
Kind of have the Pete Davison look

Fraud to 6'3
If you have a big penis you can slay like he does
I have a couple pairs of shoes I’m 6’2” in. I feel like inserts are too much haha. You think it’s worth it?

No I have never used steroid to answer your question

Probably from when I got SA’d lmao

Sexually Abused? Fuck man, I'm really sorry to hear that.

Definitely do all you can to deal with this trauma and heal it. It's definitely possible

I have a couple pairs of shoes I’m 6’2” in. I feel like inserts are too much haha. You think it’s worth it?
Not that important, but if you want to do it in future I think it will get you more attention. Better to work on your internal stuff first

Sexually Abused? Fuck man, I'm really sorry to hear that.

Definitely do all you can to deal with this trauma and heal it. It's definitely possible
Just assaulted not abused. Haha I’ll be fine

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 16501
You look very nice, but your nose is simply horrific. It looks like a prosthetic to be honest. Just a small rhinoplasty will ascend you to true Chadhood.

• +1
Im Christian yes. Don’t want to lose my virginity to some Tinder girl. If my parents found out I messed around and didn’t the things I did do with those tinder girls (didn’t go all the way) they would be devastated haha. Apart of me just wants to ascent a bit further and go crazy but I don’t think that would lead to long term happiness. So I’m like a mentalcel confidencecel and religiouscel
Good choice you've made. There's far more to life than just meaningless slays which will get tiring after some time.