Facial improvements in accordance to facial ratios?

coispet

coispet

Tarantino Enjoyer
I just measured my facial ratios and I have no idea on how to fix my undesired ones

Also if they’re quite minimal and not a huge difference from the desired ratio then it shouldn’t be a problem right

I just measured my facial ratios and I have no idea on how to fix my undesired ones

Also if they’re quite minimal and not a huge difference from the desired ratio then it shouldn’t be a problem right
Send the ratios.

This really just depends on the ratios, if your chin to philtrum is .1 too much then it’s not that bad but if your midface is .9 then that’s pretty bad

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Send the ratios.
IMG 8175

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Midface and fwhr are brutal. I would recommend getting Zygo implants to cope with the midface and fwhr
I don’t understand why this is tho my zygos are really prominent and high cheekbones, also my fwhr is desired it’s 1.8 and isn’t my mid face slightly off?

I don’t understand why this is tho my zygos are really prominent and high cheekbones, also my fwhr is desired it’s 1.8 and isn’t my mid face slightly off?
I literally just said that a .9 midface is pretty bad before even knowing you had one, it sounds like .1 is a small difference but it is a massive difference. Also your fwhr should be as high as possible tbh. A good fwhr makes a midface look shorter.

I literally just said that a .9 midface is pretty bad before even knowing you had one, it sounds like .1 is a small difference but it is a massive difference. Also your fwhr should be as high as possible tbh. A good fwhr makes a midface look shorter.
would it be better if I showed u what I looked like in PMs

you need jaw implants to improve bizygomatic to bigonial ratio, ur lip ratio seems bad but i'd have to see face pic to see if it's proportional to ur face, all that said, midface is brutal, is it nose or philtrum that makes it so long

you need jaw implants to improve bizygomatic to bigonial ratio, ur lip ratio seems bad but i'd have to see face pic to see if it's proportional to ur face, all that said, midface is brutal, is it nose or philtrum that makes it so long
It’s my nose, my ratios were inaccurate anyways

How did u do dat

Why would you want such a high bizygo to bigonial
I remember seeing a thread for ideal facial ratios i just used that as a reference, i re measured my ratios i only need to widen my lips and narrow my nasal bridge with septorhino

• Love it
Reactions: appealmaxed