Failed bimax by Italian surgeon

I understood everything, he did1
Mm counterclockwise rotation , 6 mm advancements ..anyway now the Gonions are like inside rotate, is weird...I’ll probably need peek prosthesis ...did anyone’s have experience with this ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon
I understood everything, he did1
Mm counterclockwise rotation , 6 mm advancements ..anyway now the Gonions are like inside rotate, is weird...I’ll probably need peek prosthesis ...did anyone’s have experience with this ?

I actually want to know whats up. I am having my trimax in Rome Italy, the only well known surgeons that do this there are Dr Ramieri and Dr Marienetti . Where Dr Marientti has recently stopped doing orthognathic surgery.

These are excellent surgeons, of course I am not discrediting your experience at all.

Alot of people have false expectations or distorted perceptions that's why its good to have third party perspective so we can tell you if its wrong.

Have you raised this with the surgeon? What was the response? did he offer a revision? does it match the expected post op pictures.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Preoximerianas, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
I actually want to know whats up. I am having my trimax in Rome Italy, the only well known surgeons that do this there are Dr Ramieri and Dr Marienetti . Where Dr Marientti has recently stopped doing orthognathic surgery.

These are excellent surgeons, of course I am not discrediting your experience at all.

Alot of people have false expectations or distorted perceptions that's why its good to have third party perspective so we can tell you if its wrong.

Have you raised this with the surgeon? What was the response? did he offer a revision? does it match the expected post op pictures.
you realise he's saying his bad experience was with Ramieri right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891

What’s a trimax?

So its Dr Ramieri? i dont want to believe it tbh as i have a bias. I need pictures to see if this guy has distorted expectations or is gas lighting the forum. Or just wants attention.

Untill i see some befores and afters this isnt valid to me.

Before OP raises the alarm he should get some opinions from us to see what the situation really is. So he can compare it against his own perspective.

What’s a trimax?

Bimax + genioplasty/semi chin wing

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Preoximerianas, Lorsss and 3 others
So its Dr Ramieri? i dont want to believe it tbh as i have a bias. I need pictures to see if this guy has distorted expectations or is gas lighting the forum. Or just wants attention.

Untill i see some befores and afters this isnt valid to me.

Before OP raises the alarm he should get some opinions from us to see what the situation really is.

Bimax + genioplasty/semi chin wing
every single surgeon has bad results. every single one.

As far as i know, Ramieri is a good surgeon more often than not. Past that, everything is your decision.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 2729 and Gaia262
No bro , he is just low and barely grasps the sense of a sentence
The surgeon actually isnt ramieri

• Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Gaia262
No bro , he is just low and barely grasps the sense of a sentence
The surgeon actually isnt ramieri
idk what to believe, reading his posts feels like having a stroke ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and fuckedupmanlet
Be quiet, Pssst its him..?

You-Know-Who or "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named

Okay its obvious, its Lord Voldemort
tenor.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, MentalistKebab, Mewton and 4 others
It's not Ramieri, I know who he's talking about, but I don't wanna get involved. @Gaia262

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, RAITEIII and Gaia262
The problem is not only aesthetic , but functional too..I visited my trusted dentist today and He told me something I was not hoping to hear ...I need to have a second bimax finally to fix my occlusion

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Pumanator and mulattomaxxer
The problem is not only aesthetic , but functional too..I visited my trusted dentist today and He told me something I was not hoping to hear ...I need to have a second bimax finally to fix my occlusion
Brutal !

Your surgeon gonna correct for free?

I don’t know but I don’t want to be touched from him again

I don’t know but I don’t want to be touched from him again
Fuark, can’t believe your maxillary surgeon molested you aswell

it’s ok to talk bro

D4667D5E 7E5B 4385 8F77 95CD1FA95480

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, PrinceofDarkness, Lonenely sigma and 9 others
Hey guys , I’m helping u but pls don’t let this informations go out from here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
Even if I didn’t write his name ,u can understand...so pls don’t sabotage me

You didn't even tell us the name JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 16220 and 6 others
No I didn’t bit if U read all the post u can understand...if is not one is the other ...

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Preoximerianas, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 1 other person
nigga thinks hes a deep throat in conspiracy flick and yet he could be a master at saying millions of sentences which have zero informative value. partisans would be happy with him

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Lonenely sigma, fuckedupmanlet and 18 others
Keep calm, I ll say ...if u don’t want to wait go amd don’t broke my dick

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Preoximerianas, Mewton and 5 others
Post pictures or who cares, im not reading a single post of this thread. You are supposed to go with a surgeon who has a lot of before-after pictures posted online or available.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, fuckedupmanlet and MentalistKebab
Don’t read then, if U don’t understand is not my fault ...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, PrinceofDarkness, Lonenely sigma and 4 others
Literally, anyone in the world can read what you just wrote because this is an open forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, fuckedupmanlet, MentalistKebab and 3 others
Yes I know that’s why I don’t want to say the name ...now

I ll say the name of the surgeon on wickr me or telegram text me there

I’m Sheyko

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Lonenely sigma, ascension and 4 others
because I have already told someone and I can not delete it, I do not want to leave a trace

Ok I don’t care finally ; write me a pvt message I will tell

Ah and if u know other sites like this tell me pls , I want post there too...

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet

Last edited:
My fucking occlusion post bimax 😫😖

Is that an edge to edge bite?

Is my normal bite

I mean , if it looks like this from the side

edge-to-edge_bite.jpg

But how u can See there is something not normal

Every day I’m angrier : I don’t understand how is possible that I had a bimax surgery and I have more double chin than before ...this sound like crazy and impossible...PorcoDio

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, MissLexotan6MG, Pumanator and 1 other person
If he ruined your occlusion as your dentist says, he should fix for free. Otherwise if u dont want him to touch u again, see if he will give a partial refund. If I was you I would actually consult with a lawyer with experience in surgical cases before contacting him again.

I’m not 100
% sure about that s what a dentist said ..d
The surgeon says that I have to fix with bracket..I’m not a doctor so I ll visit another surgeon to have his opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098