Failed bimax by Italian surgeon

I was a little retruted and my main problem was the frontal view ,he told me that I would have solved frontally ; I trusted him ...now I can do nothing to come back but I want he lose clients and lot of money... because he is a dishonest person

Did Ramieri also agree to operate on you? I agree with everyone else that you didn't really need the surgery doing at all.

Also, did pagnoni tell you before the surgery that you would need braces before and/or after the surgery? I'm a little confused how you've ended up with a bad bite.

Ues he did ...no he didn’t,don’t know honestly if my bite is good or not what I know is that I can’t chewing well and i have a three finger mouth opening...i m waiting to have a visit with a professional surgeon who I trust because he rejected me as patient...I ll
Go
To him with a tac to check if my bite and other functional things are ok ...if like this I Only have to deal With aesthetic things but if I have functional problems too I ll do something ..,

Ah another thing I didn’t say is that I have gengival smile now ...he did a disaster , he is a butcher

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
I want to warn everyone : pagnoni is paying someone who speaks well about him on the forums ...pay attention

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 25995 and 2 others
And is offering free consultation ..looser 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301 and AlexBrown84
I want to warn everyone : pagnoni is paying someone who speaks well about him on the forums ...pay attention
@MD_Hopeful69

This guys should be canovaccio and rich guy

seems reasonable.
pagnoni suddenly appeared in this forum, no one knew him before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Deleted member 25995, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
Did Ramieri also agree to operate on you? I agree with everyone else that you didn't really need the surgery doing at all.

Also, did pagnoni tell you before the surgery that you would need braces before and/or after the surgery? I'm a little confused how you've ended up with a bad bite.
Ramieri didn't struck me as a yes man, I don't think he had a second consultation with anyone

• +1
Reactions: Sheyko
5E9E8633 990D 4DA5 9F75 9B499664C3ED
Butcher Mother fucker

I want help all the guys that are in my own situation ...I’m warning u : stay away from him
It's hard to stay away from someone without knowing who it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, valhalar, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
I wanted to do something to my eyes area with him, but damn, you spit real shit on him. BTW, as you can see, the problem was on you, you did not need any jaw surgery, more than never bimax lol

I'll go to ramieri then, did he work on eyes area

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Seeing all these pre photos, I have the impression that the only surgery You needed was hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
I wanted to do something to my eyes area with him, but damn, you spit real shit on him. BTW, as you can see, the problem was on you, you did not need any jaw surgery, more than never bimax lol

I'll go to ramieri then, did he work on eyes area
I think ramieri is better ...

I needed it to get the muzzle out more, that’s it ...and to do this a ccw had to be done ...that s it now I ll have another bimax with ramieri .

2CABFFC1 C1D5 4CEE 9ED0 3BE5B0FB4B1C
32EB78B7 CFA7 4396 A168 B7532D385570

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, Deleted member 2729, Chadakin and 1 other person
Very weird philtrum ,with no support ..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, fuckedupmanlet and subhuman incel
Hai dovuto portare l’apparecchio prima o dopo l’intervento? Com’era la tua occlusione dentale?

• Hmm...
Reactions: uranio
Hai dovuto portare l’apparecchio prima o dopo l’intervento? Com’era la tua occlusione dentale?
L apparecchio già lo portavo e la mia occlusione era perfetta...

• +1
Reactions: uranio
any updates bro

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and lilhorizontal32
how are people around you reacting to it? has anyone commented on your facial changes?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Patient A
This is what happend when u don't learn about Jaw surgery before getting surgery

Philtrum fullness is cause by too much maxilary advancement with no CCW, or worst than that u got CW

Arnett said to fix this problem u just do CCW and less advancement of the maxilla

Also to get a philtrum that full i don't think u started as recessed, cuz if you really was recessed u will not get that philtrum

Never trust surgeon plan if the plan is not based on logic

I got offered linear advancement while my upper lip is slightly protruding, i refused cuz it's an awful surgery plan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, fuckedupmanlet, valhalar and 3 others
And u know what's worst?!

No surgeon does maxillary pushback, it's very rare and even if you do, lot of surgery don't like redo's

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, subhuman incel and Patient A
Btw wtf dude, why u get bimax when u have a jawline like that?!!!

You know what he did? as i see chin change HE DID FUCKING CW that means ur chin was rotated backward

How is DJS gonna define ur gonial?

You got DJS when u don't need DJS

Attachments

• DBF47C97-0B67-42D7-8A3D-BF027C767D84.png
    DBF47C97-0B67-42D7-8A3D-BF027C767D84.png
    209.2 KB · Views: 80
  • DA696C02-782B-49F8-9B19-598AF79342D9.jpeg
    DA696C02-782B-49F8-9B19-598AF79342D9.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 80
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, fuckedupmanlet, valhalar and 4 others
@subhuman incel this is what awaits you... Your bimax will ruin you

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Mewton, Patient A and 1 other person
Btw wtf dude, why u get bimax when u have a jawline like that?!!!

You know what he did? as i see chin change HE DID FUCKING CW that means ur chin was rotated backward

How is DJS gonna define ur gonial?

You got DJS when u don't need DJS
wait didnt he said that he got ccw?

Are u sure he got cw?

wait didnt he said that he got ccw?

Are u sure he got cw?
he said he have gummy smile after surgery so yes to get gummy smile he has an anterior downgraft = CW

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 2729
This guys should be canovaccio and rich guy
Sorry to reply almost a year later.

We can talk publicly for all the other users to read, and I need to practice English.

Sheyko I just saw the pics, and to me you were better looking before. I'm sorry to say so but it's true.

I am not a fan of Mario Pagnoni though.
I am oldcel and he adjusted something on my face just to look decent in public, that's all(I did a year and a half ago surgery with Pagnoni, a sort of mini chin wing/genio, malar implants and endoscopic browlift). My chin and lower lip are still a bit numb and very tight.
I am happy with the aesthetic results, though they are useless for me. Pagnoni himself told me I needed Lefort 3 but he wouldn't try it for purely cosmetic reasons. I'm over 30 and it is not worth a try.

Overall, I have nothing to say about pagnoni, but I agree with you that, in your specific case, he shpuld have offered at least free revision.
I'm sorry
Maybe we could talk on tg about you botched surgery

Hello everyone, I did a bimaxillary about 6 months ago by a surgeon in Rome about which you can not find a lot of info on the internet, indeed there is no ... well it was a complete failure I was slightly retruded and I still am , maybe it also created some more problems ..

I will answer questions for those who want to have more info.
dm me, i'm one of the most knowledge users on bimax and promise we can work towards a solution. My insta is patrickhatrickrick

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself, fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 2729
dude pls stop posting single photos.
post before/after side by side of:
-side profile
-3/4 view
-front

then we can juge how much you looksminned
Threads a mess like his surgery results jfl. This is what happens when low iq naive assoomers part time lurkers get surgery and don’t get lucky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, fuckedupmanlet and _____
View attachment 1004354 Don’t go to mario pagnoni he ruined my face and my life
You should have just bought a hair system if you couldn’t be bothered to understand surgery and interview multiple surgeons.

stupid bald cuck.

bet he’s still rotting with that exposed balding head and crying about his surgery

jUsT gEt biMaX BrO

@thecel lol this is what happens to stupid normies who come on this forum and read the forums’ retards advice (whom make up the majority of those who are actively vocal on here) ( e.g. @MakinItHappenReturn ) Jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, fuckedupmanlet, _____ and 1 other person
do you have a mental disability ? Genuinely wondering 😢

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Gaia262
bump wtf is this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and valhalar
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 25995, Deleted member 19301 and 2 others
I was thinking about doing infras with pagnoni like misc, but this is the first time I heard of him botching damn.

Is this the after? If it is, doesn't look bad at all. I wouldn't say 'botched', more 'not a massive improvement from before', but to be real with you that's the case with most bimaxes.
Left = before? If so then yes I think some advancement was needed. Eyeballing it, ccw rotation may have been a good shout and not made your philtrum protrude as much, as well as not give you a gengival smile