Failed bimax by Italian surgeon

B9CCCBF6 30EF 4BBD 99E6 6F982A7EB73E
Profile view

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and lasthope
He didn’t reject me because I gave him 17k.

Dude fuck off. Either tell us the name or just don't even post. You're like one of those people who mention something to get attention, and when someone asks them about it they say "It's nothing". Like are you actually 5? How tf does a 5 yo afford a bimax surgery. You utter fucking autist, you made me so angry. My colesterol rise is on you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 2729 and 9 others
Guys he's not posting the name publicly because he's still in the post-op period, not because he's an attention seeker or whatever the fuck. Use your fucking brains.

It's no good bad mouthing a surgeon publicly and then needing him for revisions or removal of hardware due to infection and so on. He's still in the surgeon's care. It's also not sensible to declare a surgery a ruin until you've fully healed and had time to develop perspective, everyone looks like a chipmunk retard for a solid 2 months after having your face broken and cut to shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, catastaire, highT and 10 others
whats wrong with your bite? do you have an underbite now, a crossbite?

I lost all dental contacts and I can’t close well

At this point I don’t think I ll see the surgeon ( Mario pagnoni) again

I lost all dental contacts and I can’t close well
What was your bite before? Did you had health problems? Or only for looks?

how the doctor justified that you need bimax?

My bite bite was good , I was with bracket ...I think he didn’t justified , or better just said u have microgenia ..if I remember correctly

My bite bite was good , I was with bracket ...I think he didn’t justified , or better just said u have microgenia ..if I remember correctly
Sorry don’t understand you probably
So you got only bimax as looksmax

but what was your intention? Like bringe your jaw even more forward?

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Ues only bimax ....my intention was to have less bloated and wide face, more defined gonial angles and eliminate double chin ; every question I have been asking to the doctor I received always the same answer : yes ,yes yes ...yes to everything...and now I have nothing ;how I wrote and
How u can see by the photo still retruted with no gonial angles and with double chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301 and lasthope
From what the doctor said I should have solved everything with this surgery.
He said yes to everything and when I found one thing that was not right for me he sidetracked the discussion by saying we do this other thing and solve it

• +1
with hindsight I can say that he did everything to keep me from abandoning him and operating on me

• +1
And again when when I pointed out that
The chin was still behind he replied that the muscle had to relax and everything would be alright ... a lot of bullshit

• +1
Mh I am sorry

i also have Slot of Hope in bimax but I am afraid that Also my wishes don’t come true

326F3DED 877A 45C7 A843 A54E9FBA6B62
Post bimax

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
1DF9BBC4 BCD0 4702 9ABE 144294B74E93

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
looks ok imo, but from side profile view you have some excess skin it seems like, might be fat. Train your suprahyoid muscles more to get rid of the double chin.

Also judging by your side profile your face isnt very forward grown, is it? Seems like you have no brow ridge as well, the nose just connects with the forehead in a straight line.

But tbh man, as soon as you heard the surgen answer with "yes" to all your questions, it shouldve been a red flag. It was clear that he wanted those 15K and would tell you anything you wanted to hear.

Still I dont think the result is aesthetically horrible, but if your bite is shifted/misaligned , thats not very good ofcourse. maybe you can fix it with braces that use rubberbands, but pay attention that they dont retract your maxilla backwards.

Thanks for the suggestions...Yes double chin and u understand that after a bimax is not normal ,I’m not fat...no ,not lot of forward growth and yes I have no browridge ...yes he have been saing what I was wishing to hear ,I don’t know why I trusted him, or
Maybe I know , but this is another speech ...yes my bite is shifted and I don’t think That braces with rubbernand could retract the maxilla ...
Anyway I don’t know if I ll have new surgery or not ,but for the moment I m warning u all...

Last edited:
And I ll continue to warn everyone ,and if u can help me if ll be great

Shit outcome

Attachments

• 334C0B13-B2B8-4392-9F0E-941D27357B83.png
    334C0B13-B2B8-4392-9F0E-941D27357B83.png
    225.9 KB · Views: 222
post sideprofile before after please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
OP has clearly proved in this thread that he's borderline retarded. I can't take anything he says seriously.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
OP has clearly proved in this thread that he's borderline retarded. I can't take anything he says seriously.
If u can’t take what I say seriously go to pagnoni then and have surgery with him ...suck my dick stupid motherfucker

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, fuckedupmanlet, LightSkinNoob and 9 others
3FB66D16 C14B 4FCC 9FA0 C391699BE2D6
Pre surgery

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14280
Pre

Attachments

• 4692D449-6CED-4DC6-877B-129762DDFB54.png
    4692D449-6CED-4DC6-877B-129762DDFB54.png
    492.8 KB · Views: 225
And he told me yes ,between 12-14

E77C782A 83BC 4832 9587 61A40BACD9FF
Don’t go to mario pagnoni he ruined my face and my life

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 2729 and Patient A
honestly why tf you even wanted a bimax in the first place. like you could have get a top tier hairtransplant and softmaxx further with that Money

• +1
Poor guy. I know he seems a little weird, but you can tell he doesn't really speak English well, so give him the benefit of the doubt you jack asses

I keep telling people thousands of times though bimax is a fucking cope. Most people do not need that meme surgery unless you're borderline deformed, and real deformed, not the retarded definition that dumb asses on here say it. "You don't have 10mm chinn hurrrr you're deformed brooooo"

It is a total waste of time and surgery. What you should've done is just jaw fillers to angle out the face, and maybe some cheek fillers. That's it. Your profile was good before and chin was great before. I don't even know why the f you needed bimax in the first place, and how the surgeon even agreed to it.

Jaw fillers and cheek fillers would've cost you probably around 4k. 17k was blown on nothing. Now you have a much wider face and it looks bloated, and the chin is round. You need a square chin mate.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Deleted member 19301, fuckedupmanlet and 6 others
...don’t belive him , he does lot of promises yes to everything...and after this warning if u have surgery with him u are really stupid

Last edited:
dude pls stop posting single photos.
post before/after side by side of:
-side profile
-3/4 view
-front

then we can juge how much you looksminned
I posted phots u can judge and understand. The result is not good

Arrividerci to your gonial angles tbh

Exactly...need a side wing now

He didn't ruin your face, it's just not a clear improvement because you didn't need bimax to start with.

• +1
Mmm I was slightly retruded and was my desire to have an ante face : he didn’t do The ccw ..that’s it

I lost definition and my face is wider

Did you get a second opinion before going through with the surgery? It's always a good idea to get a second opinion before operations, too many nutjob doctors out there

• +1
I visited ramieri ,but Don’t go off topic :
The topic is pagnoni ...I told my experience with him,and u can judge the result ...

F1DF867E D212 4E27 B762 E7542B1D5E9A
Shit mario pagnoni

Why would you even get surgery with this fucking lower-third? Of course the outcome is going to be shit when nature the best plastic surgeon in the world had already done a masterpeice on you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, grooxx, Deleted member 25995 and 4 others
Why would you even get surgery with this fucking lower-third? Of course the outcome is going to be shit when nature the best plastic surgeon in the world had already done a masterpeice on you I was a little retruted