Fast food spiking insulin = height growth

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
Saw some thread about this but is this legit? If i eat fast food and it spikes my insulin, whichin turn increases igf 1 will my growth be boosted? But if u devvelop insulin resistance the insulin will not be able to increase the igf 1 in the liver, so you would have to eat fast food to spike the insulin but not too much as to develop a resistance, u periodize to avoid the reistance

• JFL
Reactions: capybara
theory sounds retarded

• +1
Reactions: capybara and humanoidsub7
LL if height growth isnt possible after just eating well and sleeping

Yes but milk is more effective

Saw some thread about this but is this legit? If i eat fast food and it spikes my insulin, whichin turn increases igf 1 will my growth be boosted? But if u devvelop insulin resistance the insulin will not be able to increase the igf 1 in the liver, so you would have to eat fast food to spike the insulin but not too much as to develop a resistance, u periodize to avoid the reistance
yes (Reply funded by Bill Gates.)

• JFL
Reactions: caiolindo
Milk is cope y/n
Balkans eat very little sugar, lots of milk and meat and are taller than Netherlands ( some see Ian regians are 6"2 average measured not self reported)

Balkans eat very little sugar, lots of milk and meat and are taller than Netherlands ( some see Ian regians are 6"2 average measured not self reported)
So do central asians but they arent that tall

Bro u also need nutrients to grow, fast food has 0 micro nutrients and u can get the same effect or better with foods like raw milk

• +1
Reactions: capybara, barettrealrx and HTN_Mentalcel
Bro u also need nutrients to grow, fast food has 0 micro nutrients and u can get the same effect or better with foods like raw milk
Healthy food + some fast food

Healthy food + some fast food
Fast food is cope and shit for ur health, only healthy foods are organic fruits from season and raw animal meats

Raw meat is life cause of bioavailability of healthy shits in them… but they dont spike Igf-1 so raw meat + fast food + milk(raw) + carbs + fruits + honey

Probably legit

All the people I know who are 6'5+ where fat fucks at some point in their lifes

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Milk has a lot of sugar if u drink some

Yeep , its true and it work really good

Go work out = no insullin resistance

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx