Feeling lean

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
Some days i think i look fat i need to leanmax asap, but other days i think i look fairly lean and leanmaxxing wont do shit for my face, because i think im extremely recessed and boneless. However after a good gym session when my face is debloated it looks way tighter and angular and think i will look good fully leanmaxxed. I just don’t know if im lean enough. Some days i think i’m over 15% and other days below 15%. Lighting and angles play a huge role. I have a bit of loose skin so my “belly” is not fat. My back seems to carry a lot fat. And yes i was flexing. My legs seem to be pretty lean.

Attachments

• IMG_7483.jpeg
    IMG_7483.jpeg
    266.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7485.jpeg
    IMG_7485.jpeg
    274 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7484.jpeg
    IMG_7484.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7487.jpeg
    IMG_7487.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
you fat af nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, IMOGYOU, Deleted member 55631 and 5 others
You should train obliques

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
I can see the NCT buddy boyo

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and LooksThinker
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and marek937
why do u say that in every thread LOL training obliques wont fix our subhuman frames
Thats exactly what it does JFL, He looks like he has love handles because of how underdeveloped his obliques are

Thats exactly what it does JFL, He looks like he has love handles because of how underdeveloped his obliques are
I've literally never seen anyone at gym training abs and obliques

Direct oblique training will make you waist bigger.

I've literally never seen anyone at gym training abs and obliques
Cause most people try and get a vtaper even though they dont have the bones for it :lul: So when they finally lean down they have underdeveloped obliques and have cucked abdominal areas

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Cause most people try and get a vtaper even though they dont have the bones for it :lul: So when they finally lean down they have underdeveloped obliques and have cucked abdominal areas
chad never went to gym and has vtaper. Most men don't have vtaper even training for it, that's the reality

chad never went to gym and has vtaper. Most men don't have vtaper even training for it, that's the reality
Ok? So if you are not chad why are you trying to train to look like him? Just try and optimize your own genes

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and marek937
Where did I say that?
Your trying to cope with not having chad genetics even though i just told you how to look better with your genes :lul:

bulk and cut when summer comes

Muhhh just leanmaxx
Didnt even tell you to leanmaxx, I told you to train obliques since its the best way to look good with a blocky waist.

I don’t care what genetics i have, as long as i dont have narrow clavicles
In pics proportions matter yes, but irl with a shirt u will look dyel unless u have good absolute width

In pics proportions matter yes, but irl with a shirt u will look dyel unless u have good absolute width
I have 42.5 cm arms and some people noticed I lift (always men tbh) with shirt. Arms are the only thing that matters with a shirt

I definitely dont look dyel irl. People always cab tell i lift and often get told that i look wide.

Direct oblique training will make you waist bigger.
Only noticeable if you have a v taper, You dont. You want a blocky undeveloped waist or a blocky developed waist?

being wide is genetics bro it's not gym
I know. Spamming lateral raises won’t do shit if your frame is shit. Luckily i can spam the shit out of them. Train my shoulders 3 times a week, feeling like an absolute frame mogger in the gym.

Only noticeable if you have a v taper, You dont. You want a blocky undeveloped waist or a blocky developed waist?
jordan barrett never gymmaxxed and has vtaper