Feeling sad. Why is the world so shit

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
This isnt a post of self pity, nothing is particularly bad about my life, but the future is ruined for children, everything is government control or china, all opinions can be decides by tiktok propoganda and what the chinese want to show people.

generation Alpha is LITERALLY the first generation in HISTORY that the flynn effect doesnt apply to (ie; they have a lower IQ than the generation before it) and their neuroreceptors will be completely fried before age 10

Its so awful that we have a culture of allowing kids to just have tiktok and ipads, when i was young the only time i was allowed on a phone would be when my parents let me play some shit like geometry dash or something. Now kids are on social media and exposed to things like this forum from literally as young as 8. They become robots of the state and socially inept recluses. This is an awful time. Kids dont even watch tv or spend time with their family anymore.

Dear god we need another war with widespread effects for a social reset, in order to get peope off of their phones

My children wont have a phone till theyre 11 and wont get an xbox/ps4 until theyre like 14 or something. Thank god i had a similar upbringing to what ive stated.

Please do not raise your kids this way

Im gonna dopamine detox sometime soon, go travelling, and live off fish i kill and shit

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: sudanguy, fuxkdakikez, JustShower and 2 others
I think im going to build my own house. that might be the only way to actually afford one

I think im going to build my own house. that might be the only way to actually afford one
Luckily im from a very fortunate and affluent family so i wont have this problem but this may be the case for less fortunate people

However the government would probably break it down and say its illegal or some bullshit

Luckily im from a very fortunate and affluent family so i wont have this problem but this may be the case for less fortunate people

However the government would probably break it down and say its illegal or some bullshit
I am from a well off family too but I'm not going to spend half of the wealth for a shitty house a boomer got for 2 weeks pay when I can build it

I am from a well off family too but I'm not going to spend half of the wealth for a shitty house a boomer got for 2 weeks pay when I can build it
You need the land for it

Houses aren’t extremely expensive to build but the plot of land you build on is what costs alot of money. To build your house you will need a plot of land

Houses aren’t extremely expensive to build but the plot of land you build on is what costs alot of money. To build your house you will need a plot of land
We have land and where i live there is plenty of land
texas dallas GIF

may god bless tejas

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
modern dystopia

• +1
Reactions: JustShower and Deleted member 22124
Well why care about the world? Just use it and make the best of whatever time you've got here. It'll all end and it won't matter to you directly once you're gone. Sure you can care about future generations if you want but the best thing you can do for them is to try and not be too miserable while you're here. I don't see you using your dissatisfaction with current state of affairs in order to making it better for anybody else either.

• Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Well why care about the world? Just use it and make the best of whatever time you've got here. It'll all end and it won't matter to you directly once you're gone. Sure you can care about future generations if you want but the best thing you can do for them is to try and not be too miserable while you're here. I don't see you using your dissatisfaction with current state of affairs in order to making it better for anybody else either.
I posted about it to future parents on Reddit 🦾🦾🦾🦾 #doingmypart

Im gonna dopamine detox sometime soon, go travelling, and live off fish i kill and shit
Just get a group of friends to live off the grid and make a tribe would be ideal.

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
Life is a sad ride with sporadic moments of joy

Lol these faggot posts complaining about kids being raised on technology are made by kids raised on technology

Lol these faggot posts complaining about kids being raised on technology are made by kids raised on technology
No not until i was like 13 or something

These kids are 0 years old and already on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
dnr pussy
don't care about this world im here to thrive, use and abuse

Because Hitler lost

But you're not ready for this conversation

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, autistic_tendencies and IBlamePhaggots
Shittiest place is lithuania (separatist part of Russia). Need be nuked

Yuor not ready for this conversation….

Brings up the edgiest and most renowned water stuff
Maybe for you

You'd be surprised how many people here are clueless (at least the majority)

Maybe for you

You'd be surprised how many people here are clueless (at least the majority)
Literally everyone here knows about it

On this thread a bit furtherdown we all talked about literally every aspect of the elites being jewish and running the world and shit, give it a read

Literally everyone here knows about it

On this thread a bit furtherdown we all talked about literally every aspect of the elites being jewish and running the world and shit, give it a read
Weird cuz on the Discord people called me "racist" and said whites owned the world (unironically)

Ethnic fairytales

p.s. People all know about the obvious stuff like palestine or immigration but usually don't understand how deep it goes (6000 B.C)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots