Finally got a hair transplant

WhoAmIReally

WhoAmIReally

Gold
600 grafts to fix my shit hairline I was born with.

Great success I shall say my looksmaxxing brethren.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bradpittshairline, zura, Deleted member 1901 and 6 others
No pics no care.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie, MadTwatter, Deleted member 23564 and 12 others
600 grafts to fix my shit hairline I was born with.

Great success I shall say my looksmaxxing brethren.
Are these grafts in the room with us, right now?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, SteveRogers, MadTwatter and 9 others
Not the best quality photo, most grafts were put on temples obviously.
Inspiration for you all looksmaxxers.

Attachments

• 337153449_586925356828856_1973359474746818026_n.jpg
    337153449_586925356828856_1973359474746818026_n.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr Test, MadTwatter, Deleted member 23564 and 3 others
Not the best quality photo, most grafts were put on temples obviously.
Inspiration for you all looksmaxxers.
Hmmm...are these grafts real or just imaginary?

Good. HT for non-balding people is rather underutilized. Having an ideal hairline helps.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, TUSSELEIF, bradpittshairline and 4 others
Thx for sharing Bro. Pls keep us updated. Who was your surgeon?

Thx for sharing Bro. Pls keep us updated. Who was your surgeon?
One of the ISHRS surgeons.
I remember you, weren't you supposed to be geting a small hair transplant as well?

• +1
Reactions: germanmogger
One of the ISHRS surgeons.
I remember you, weren't you supposed to be geting a small hair transplant as well?
Yes Bro, I want to go to Dr. Mwamba in Belgium. I wish you the best result possible!

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Yes Bro, I want to go to Dr. Mwamba in Belgium. I wish you the best result possible!
What you waiting for, you should have done it already, best investition of my life.
Thanks for the nice wishes.

Pain scale?
The only "pain" I felt was when they were injecting anestesia onto scalp, I'd say 2 or 3 out of 10 scale. I wouldn't even consider that to be pain, best comparison would be needle stings.
Biggest pain in the ass is watching out for grafts while sleeping, avoiding physical activity and going through shedding phase while waiting for final results.

• +1
Reactions: lasnt
The only "pain" I felt was when they were injecting anestesia onto scalp, I'd say 2 or 3 out of 10 scale. I wouldn't even consider that to be pain, best comparison would be needle stings.
Biggest pain in the ass is watching out for grafts while sleeping, avoiding physical activity and going through shedding phase while waiting for final results.
Lol i know friend who did hair transplant in turkey he said he was crying out of pain

Hey Bro any Update?

• +1
Reactions: WhoAmIReally
Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah my hairline is looking great, just as I imagined, looks natural.
10/10 would recommend anyone to get it.
Great bro, I’m getting a 600-700 graft HT in 2024 as well. Waiting till I’m off accutane.

Hopefully you’ll have a great result

• +1
Great bro, I’m getting a 600-700 graft HT in 2024 as well. Waiting till I’m off accutane.

Hopefully you’ll have a great result
It definetely will change the game for you, my biggest and I'd say only failo always was since I was a child big forehead with no hair on the temples, mother nature fucked me up there, while the rest of the hair was great.
My forehead is still bigger than preferred, but atleast hairline is great now.

• +1
It definetely will change the game for you, my biggest and I'd say only failo always was since I was a child big forehead with no hair on the temples, mother nature fucked me up there, while the rest of the hair was great.
My forehead is still bigger than preferred, but atleast hairline is great now.
I had a perfect hairline till I fucked it up with braids in high school. Since I quit that my hair came back but I can’t do slick backs anymore.

The goal is to just make the existing hairline thick. I’ll probably have to make morphs to see if I can go lower than my natural hairline

I had a perfect hairline till I fucked it up with braids in high school. Since I quit that my hair came back but I can’t do slick backs anymore.

The goal is to just make the existing hairline thick. I’ll probably have to make morphs to see if I can go lower than my natural hairline
Easily possible to make existing hairline thick.
It's only possible to transplant hair 1cm above your highest wrinkle, if you transplant it lower it will fall out eventually.

• +1
Easily possible to make existing hairline thick.
It's only possible to transplant hair 1cm above your highest wrinkle, if you transplant it lower it will fall out eventually.
yeah my current forehead on one side is 3 fingers and 3.5 on other, I plan on evening the other side back to 3 fingers.

I have low temples so I’ll be able to rock any hairstyle. I’m currently coping with side part and tying my hair so hair loss is undetectable and I have perfect forehead.

My only concern is matching my thick dense hair’s density but I think I might’ve found the right doc for that

• +1
yeah my current forehead on one side is 3 fingers and 3.5 on other, I plan on evening the other side back to 3 fingers.

I have low temples so I’ll be able to rock any hairstyle. I’m currently coping with side part and tying my hair so hair loss is undetectable and I have perfect forehead.

My only concern is matching my thick dense hair’s density but I think I might’ve found the right doc for that
Sounds like you already got a pretty low forehead, I'm so envious of that.
As far as I know you can never match native hair density with a transplant, not even with multiple transplants, It's physically impossible without apparently damaging hair.
And yeah coping with various hairstyles, I can feel you, It's so mentally draining right?

• Woah
Sounds like you already got a pretty low forehead, I'm so envious of that.
As far as I know you can never match native hair density with a transplant, not even with multiple transplants, It's physically impossible without apparently damaging hair.
And yeah coping with various hairstyles, I can feel you, It's so mentally draining right?
Yeah man I hate wearing hats everyday, I could easily get almost every haircut but I won’t cut my hair till my hairline is fixed next year.

That’s true but sone great surgeons like Pekiner and very closely mimic your natural density. That’s what I’m going for. I don’t have balding history in my family so I’m good there too

How much was your HT? Mine is going to cost about 2200-2500 if prices don’t change a lot next year. Add $1200 for hotel + flights

• +1
JFL at not gluing a wig to your head

Yeah man I hate wearing hats everyday, I could easily get almost every haircut but I won’t cut my hair till my hairline is fixed next year.

That’s true but sone great surgeons like Pekiner and very closely mimic your natural density. That’s what I’m going for. I don’t have balding history in my family so I’m good there too

How much was your HT? Mine is going to cost about 2200-2500 if prices don’t change a lot next year. Add $1200 for hotel + flights
1200 euros, pretty cheap for a pretty much top tier transplant.

• +1
1200 euros, pretty cheap for a pretty much top tier transplant.
That’s pretty good, I got quoted this price by Eugenix India for 600 grafts but I didn’t go. Planning on turkey

• +1
the density sucks

8 months out of your life just for 600 grafts

• +1
Your vision sucks wannabe edgy boy
I got a hairtransplant too. altough my hairtransplant was done very very good and by highskilled surgeons I am still not pleased because a ht is a ht. it will never be 100% realistic.

the hair on the middle is from a scar I received when i was younger.

compare my density. basically on the other lines you cant tell its a ht. but if you go deeper, if you are very close, you might tell its a ht.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline and WhoAmIReally
I got a hairtransplant too. altough my hairtransplant was done very very good and by highskilled surgeons I am still not pleased because a ht is a ht. it will never be 100% realistic.

the hair on the middle is from a scar I received when i was younger.

compare my density. basically on the other lines you cant tell its a ht. but if you go deeper, if you are very close, you might tell its a ht.
View attachment 2611396
Yeah of course if you look deep and analyze you could tell It's not the same as native hair.
Thing is 99% of population can't tell if it doesn't look extremely obvious.

Yeah of course if you look deep and analyze you could tell It's not the same as native hair.
Thing is 99% of population can't tell if it doesn't look extremely obvious.
well everything that matters is that you are happy with how you look like. chose a good clinic. I recommand the HLC clinic in turkey. remember: there is nothing worse than you being unhappy over your looks. Your hair folicles are limited. And Hair transplants are reversable only in theory cuz no surgeon will reverse the hair transplant you got. read my pm.

• +1
8 months out of your life just for 600 grafts
The recovery is 1 week after that u can wear hats, for anyone without a real job it’s not a problem

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and WhoAmIReally
well everything that matters is that you are happy with how you look like. chose a good clinic. I recommand the HLC clinic in turkey. remember: there is nothing worse than you being unhappy over your looks. Your hair folicles are limited. And Hair transplants are reversable only in theory cuz no surgeon will reverse the hair transplant you got. read my pm.
HLC is a good clinic but u can’t choose doctor

Always select doctors not clinics

• +1
The recovery is 1 week after that u can wear hats, for anyone without a real job it’s not a problem
It's more like 10 days, you just gotta wait till all crusts fall out if you want to hide it from the normie society that you got a HT

• +1
I've had 3. I recommend Basinga in Belgium if you have the money

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline and WhoAmIReally
I've had 3. I recommend Basinga in Belgium if you have the money
He is good, but their customer service on email and social media are absolute garbage, It's like he employed 50 iq person to reply on mails.

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
He is good, but their customer service on email and social media are absolute garbage, It's like he employed 50 iq person to reply on mails.
That sucks.
I only ever rang them up

• +1
  • Woah
Was nw 3/3.5 with a bald spot and diffuse thinning.
I'm now around now 1.5 with bald spot filled in
How many grafts did you get on receding hairline and how many on the bald spot?

Was nw 3/3.5 with a bald spot and diffuse thinning.
I'm now around now 1.5 with bald spot filled in
Sounds good bro, my case is pretty much my natural NW0 with thinned hairline that needs density. Hoping to get it fixed asap