Finally got a hair transplant

Sounds good bro, my case is pretty much my natural NW0 with thinned hairline that needs density. Hoping to get it fixed asap
Just maintain what you have with fin and use a small sprinkling of hair fibres to thicken it.
Save yourself thousands

Just maintain what you have with fin and use a small sprinkling of hair fibres to thicken it.
Save yourself thousands
I’ve been to doctors who have confirmed traction alopecia and no current signs of MPB. Men in my family don’t lose hair before 40. It’s from braids. Fin won’t help at all, neither will Minox.

Since this isn’t getting any better, I’d rather fix it and wear my otherwise thick and perfect hair with confidence.

I’ve been to doctors who have confirmed traction alopecia and no current signs of MPB. Men in my family don’t lose hair before 40. It’s from braids. Fin won’t help at all, neither will Minox.

Since this isn’t getting any better, I’d rather fix it and wear my otherwise thick and perfect hair with confidence.
Just use a little fibres have you never used them before?

Just use a little fibres have you never used them before?
Fibers don’t work well in hairline, I could use dermmatch but I’d rather spend 3k than think about my hair every morning.

After I graduate college I won’t have time to fix it, right now I can just wear a hat

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision