Finally got Tretinion (0.025%)

Where did you get it
Went to a family doctor, she didn‘t ask much question and i just explained why i needed it. She prescribed it and i baught it from the pharmacy

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Dont use tretinoin on your nose it will fuck up ur inner nose and spread to eyes
how does tretinoin make your nose smaller if you can't put it on your nose

how does tretinoin make your nose smaller if you can't put it on your nose
tretinoin spreads throughout your face once applied, so applying close to nose can cause it to spread it over and dry up your nose

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
My PIE hyperpigmentation and keloid have already shrunk in size
Wait really? Could 0.1 tret be capable of that? I need to shrink these fucking keloids bro

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Wait really? Could 0.1 tret be capable of that? I need to shrink these fucking keloids bro
Get silicon sheets as well

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
Get silicon sheets as well
I heard those only work if the keloid is relatively new, ive had mine for about a year so idk if worth

Did u see more results from the retinoid or the sheets?

I heard those only work if the keloid is relatively new, ive had mine for about a year so idk if worth

Did u see more results from the retinoid or the sheets?
I haven’t done sheets I heard sheets work even on old but if it doesn’t then ig corticosteroids are last option

Any updates how’s that working and what changes did it made
hyperpigmentation and PIH is down skin is more glowly and collagen from a distance, atrophic scars on my right cheek are better, although i had a lot of clogged pores until i added glycolic acid whihc also improved my skin texture, i had horrible skin and now have below average, In 6 months i think ill fix 90 percent of it

hyperpigmentation and PIH is down skin is more glowly and collagen from a distance, atrophic scars on my right cheek are better, although i had a lot of clogged pores until i added glycolic acid whihc also improved my skin texture, i had horrible skin and now have below average, In 6 months i think ill fix 90 percent of it
Damn bro thanks for the help, I’m currently one month in on 0.5% tret, what should I switch onto? Any advices

d
Damn bro thanks for the help, I’m currently one month in on 0.5% tret, what should I switch onto? Any advices
epends on the skin

Tag me bro
Skin got a bit better, it‘s lighter and it did slightly improve scars. Collagen increased and when i get a pimple it doesn‘t as long and goes away from itself allot quicker

Considering im using the weakest version, real change should happen when i go for 0.1

Skin got a bit better, it‘s lighter and it did slightly improve scars. Collagen increased and when i get a pimple it doesn‘t as long and goes away from itself allot quicker

Considering im using the weakest version, real change should happen when i go for 0.1
Why didn’t u use accutane instead

Does it get rid of scarring? And side effects compared to tret?
Yeah some like faster fusion of growth bone, dryness, red eyes, balding/hair loss, depression
Thos are really rare tho and most of the time nothing serious ever happens

Yeah some like faster fusion of growth bone, dryness, red eyes, balding/hair loss, depression
Thos are really rare tho and most of the time nothing serious ever happens
Compared to tret tho which one has worse side effects

Accutane by faaaaaaaaaaar
So wouldn’t it be better to just use tret for better skin if you have some acne? Obviously accutane is better for severe acne but side effects are too bad I think tret is still good

So wouldn’t it be better to just use tret for better skin if you have some acne? Obviously accutane is better for severe acne but side effects are too bad I think tret is still good
Are you trying to convince yourself or me? Lmao accutane is better stop projecting.

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Are you trying to convince yourself or me? Lmao accutane is better stop projecting.
I know it’s better but if you don’t have major acne and just want smoother skin and no scarring wouldn’t tret be the better choice? Considering the cost and side effects etc

I know it’s better but if you don’t have major acne and just want smoother skin and no scarring wouldn’t tret be the better choice? Considering the cost and side effects etc
Try tret, try taz. If nothing works out take accutane.

Was on this shit for 50 days or something and thats how long it took me to realize it wasn't suitable for my skin i was coping with "purging" jfl i just stopped using it this week

But good luck to you👍🏼

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Richard Cheese
Did you see improvements on tret?

Can you pm before and after. I wanna use tret too, but i’m scared that it will rape my fatpads.
It wont rape anything, it barely made a change just a small subjective maybe cope improvement

• +1
Reactions: AySab and moreroidsmoredates