Finasteride stops masculinisation and causes DNA damage

B

basedblackpiller

Silver
BLOCKING DHT STOPS YOUR VOICE GETTING DEEPER NATURALLY WITH AGE AND ALSO MAKES YOUR PERSONALITY MORE FEMININE

Blocking definitely DHT makes you less masculine over time. With this youtuber who uses finasteride and was posted in another thread (https://looksmax.org/threads/proof-finasteride-is-a-safe-drug.469058/) by @Baldingman1998 you can also see that his voice was slightly deeper in his older videos. For example:
8 years ago:

vs now:

It's a very subtle difference but it's significant because there is an 8 year gap between the two videos. Men's voices continue to deepen with age because of DHT, so after 8 years his voice should have been deeper but it's actually slightly higher pitched. This is huge, as everyone here talks about the voicepill but there is literally nothing that you can do to make your voice deeper as it's just genetics, and even if you take steroids in most cases it won't change your voice after puberty, but if you block DHT then you're stopping your voice from being deeper in the future.

An example of a voice change with age is Leo Dicaprio.
Leo at 21 years old sounding like a complete soy boy twink:

Leo at 34 years old sounding like a man:

Imagine if Leo sounded the same now as he did at 21 years old. There would be no Hollywood contracts for him as he wouldn't fit the main character and he would be seen as a joke.

Also the finasteride youtuber is talking in a more feminine way compared to his old video because he's blocking DHT which is the most masculinising hormone for your personality. It is known among steroid users that DHT based compounds have the strongest effects on your psychology and cause the most aggression / roid rage. For example mma fighters / boxers use DHT compounds for the aggression to help them compete. Without DHT you will have a weak personality which lacks masculinity. Of course the youtuber is intentionally talking that way too, but someone with a masculine personality wouldn't even be physically able to speak the way that he's speaking, and his personality was definitely more masculine before. It's the small facial expressions he has now which also tell that he is a little bit mentally unstable and lacks masculinity.

FINASTERIDE DAMAGES SPERM AND WILL MAKE YOUR KIDS UGLIER
This study shows that finasteride causes sperm damage: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21292254/

The chad actor Rob Lowe has admitted to taking finasteride for 30 years.

He looks great right? Now look at his kids:

His sons are noticeably worse looking and shorter than him despite their mother also being good looking and tall. When this happens to a proud finasteride user and finasteride is known for causing DNA damage in sperm, you should ask yourself, is your hair worth all of this?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TruestTruecel, beypazarisoda0, flippasav and 15 others
Water thread, fin has been known to damage dna forever and who thought blocking a hormone with testosterone in the name could feminise you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, horizontallytall, flippasav and 6 others
BLOCKING DHT STOPS YOUR VOICE GETTING DEEPER NATURALLY WITH AGE AND ALSO MAKES YOUR PERSONALITY MORE FEMININE

Blocking definitely DHT makes you less masculine over time. With this youtuber who uses finasteride and was posted in another thread (https://looksmax.org/threads/proof-finasteride-is-a-safe-drug.469058/) by @Baldingman1998 you can also see that his voice was slightly deeper in his older videos. For example:
8 years ago:

vs now:

It's a very subtle difference but it's significant because there is an 8 year gap between the two videos. Men's voices continue to deepen with age because of DHT, so after 8 years his voice should have been deeper but it's actually slightly higher pitched. This is huge, as everyone here talks about the voicepill but there is literally nothing that you can do to make your voice deeper as it's just genetics, and even if you take steroids in most cases it won't change your voice after puberty, but if you block DHT then you're stopping your voice from being deeper in the future.

Imagine if Leo sounded the same now as he did at 21 years old. There would be no Hollywood contracts for him as he wouldn't fit the main character and he would be seen as a joke.

Also the finasteride youtuber is talking in a more feminine way compared to his old video because he's blocking DHT which is the most masculinising hormone for your personality. It is known among steroid users that DHT based compounds have the strongest effects on your psychology and cause the most aggression / roid rage. For example mma fighters / boxers use DHT compounds for the aggression to help them compete. Without DHT you will have a weak personality which lacks masculinity. Of course the youtuber is intentionally talking that way too, but someone with a masculine personality wouldn't even be physically able to speak the way that he's speaking, and his personality was definitely more masculine before. It's the small facial expressions he has now which also tell that he is a little bit mentally unstable and lacks masculinity.

This study shows that finasteride causes sperm damage: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21292254/

View attachment 2425161
View attachment 2425178
View attachment 2425179

His sons are noticeably worse looking and shorter than him despite their mother also being good looking and tall. When this happens to a proud finasteride user and finasteride is known for causing DNA damage in sperm, you should ask yourself, is your hair worth all of this?

my dad used finasteride for years before having me. Im already fucked brother. Im already fucked. Do you want me to lose my hair? To be afraid to swim? To go outside when its windy? Do you think thats a good life? WHat the fuck do you want me to do? Theres no point in having good sperm if you cant use it cause you have no hair at 20 years old. I wish i didnt need to use anything but theres no alternative my man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy3000, beypazarisoda0, Danish_Retard and 3 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4397, Deleted member 24347 and 2 others
btw about the dna damage haircafe made a video about it

I believe this case was due to finasteride but as shown in the article it improved afetr stopping, we just dont know if it improved 100% because we dont know what his sperm quality was before taking the drug. I would just recommend for someone taking to test their sperm quality before finasteride and then test after to see if theres any damage.

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 28691 and 2 others
btw about the dna damage haircafe made a video about it

I believe this case was due to finasteride but as shown in the article it improved afetr stopping, we just dont know if it improved 100% because we dont know what his sperm quality was before taking the drug. I would just recommend for someone taking to test their sperm quality before finasteride and then test after to see if theres any damage.

finasteride makes your kids black? :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, InSplit, ezio6 and 11 others
EPIGENETICS FOREVER!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, JohnDoe, pentamogged9000 and 2 others
Looking at the videos is hard to deny his face is weirdly more feminine and his voice as well. I mean its just sad what the fuck can i do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: callisto and Deleted member 21863
Same thing happened to rob

Im done man life is too tiring

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator
my dad used finasteride for years before having me. Im already fucked brother. Im already fucked. Do you want me to lose my hair? To be afraid to swim? To go outside when its windy? Do you think thats a good life? WHat the fuck do you want me to do? Theres no point in having good sperm if you cant use it cause you have no hair at 20 years old. I wish i didnt need to use anything but theres no alternative my man.
get a hair system

8 years ago:

vs now:

View attachment 2425161
View attachment 2425178
View attachment 2425179

blocking a important male hormone ≠ no side effects?
Nigga jfl this forum, THERE ARE BIG SIDE EFFECTS

whats up with the anti finasteride threads lately? someone with full hair trolling with alts?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, greyrock45, PYT and 6 others
lol imagine taking jew fin and being turned into a tranny and not being able go to the kingdom of heaven. You can dispute your case with the judge at the gates but hes just gonna say "nigga you gay, begone faggot"

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MSEinvestigator, JohnDoe and 5 others
Nearly everyone in Hollywood uses fin nigga

You have to be very stupid to not use finasteride

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Jarate
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and cell0xide
Inject T and get a hair transplant down the line >>> nuking my hormones, fertility, sex drive, DNA and offspring with Fin.

IMO TBH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, MSEinvestigator, JohnDoe and 1 other person
Inject T and get a hair transplant down the line >>> nuking my hormones, fertility, sex drive, DNA and offspring with Fin.

IMO TBH
u have no clue how hairloss/transplants work

• +1
Reactions: Graham, Danish_Retard, Interested and 3 others
ok greycel, enjoy being a balding coper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greyrock45, SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 24347 and 1 other person

IMO TBH
how are u a member since 2020 and not know fin is mandatory after a ht

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 24347 and callisto
how are u a member since 2020 and not know fin is mandatory after a ht
for most people who get hair transplants it definitely is

some people like my father were very lucky and stopped receding at nw2.5 and have the same hairline as in their 20‘s. in my opinion its still very risky and should only be done after 30-35 when your hairloss has slowed down or stabilized.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I take fin for 1,5 years and my DHT is still mid/upper range. I have high total T. About the DNA I am not entirely sure but if you have DHT excess I would not call it that good. If you have low DHT and still bald due to genes before starting finasteride then it could have actually worse long-term effects as you nuke it further from already low point. But idk if this makes that much difference to guys who were already high DHT before starting it

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Just get on Ru58441 while injecting pure DHT. You should be fine.

Don't cry when the Norwood reaper comes

Looking at the videos is hard to deny his face is weirdly more feminine and his voice as well. I mean its just sad what the fuck can i do.
His face is more feminine because he used to be a balding ogre.

He got a hair transplant and hopped on tretinoin between those 8 years

• +1
Reactions: Jarate

8 years ago:

vs now:

View attachment 2425161
View attachment 2425178
View attachment 2425179

No because gl parents don't always equal gl children. This is pretty well known. Genetics are funny that way.

Jfl at comparing some rich Cooper looking fool to a chadlite like Bradley Cooper.

No because gl parents don't always equal gl children. This is pretty well known. Genetics are funny that way.
Yes obviously. But they should not be significantly worse looking than the mean of both parents.

• +1
hair > deep voice

• +1
So fin makes you less of an ogre and more appealing to the female gaze?

Dude look at that scalp, its like a egf

Its very and very pointy andd big wtff like a rocket, im not gonna lie his scalp is very and very pointyy wtff nagh noowayy

that scalp shape = make you 100% bald
Ngl.
My upper head shape is also kinda lite like his.
When I am bald, it's fully over.
Thank God, at 40 now. I still have nw2 orso range hair. Holding on to every hair for fear life. Using all the common shit out there.

20230917 161301

Last edited:
Been saying this

Man lucky I don't have balding genes

Either your hair or your test sounds horrible

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller
Whats ur fin dosage sir?
On the past I used 0.33 mg per day, pill.
Now I have mixed muh own topical shit. But I will probably change to minoxidillmax topical products. Since I have doubt about validity of the substances I bought through aliexpress

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
I take fin for 1,5 years and my DHT is still mid/upper range. I have high total T. About the DNA I am not entirely sure but if you have DHT excess I would not call it that good. If you have low DHT and still bald due to genes before starting finasteride then it could have actually worse long-term effects as you nuke it further from already low point. But idk if this makes that much difference to guys who were already high DHT before starting it
What are the effect of lowering DHT by taking fin with already low DHT effects?

What are the effect of lowering DHT by taking fin with already low DHT effects?
Actually I did not look into this but if someone has low DHT naturally then is there any point to further lower it? People with less DHT are overall less prone to MPB id say

Actually I did not look into this but if someone has low DHT naturally then is there any point to further lower it? People with less DHT are overall less prone to MPB id say
The issue isn’t your DHT levels but how resistant your hair follicles are to it, it’s the reason the hair on the back of your head stays unaffected.

• +1
The issue isn’t your DHT levels but how resistant your hair follicles are to it, it’s the reason the hair on the back of your head stays unaffected.
Yeah, I know it. But having medium resistant hair follicles and middle DHT will make you less balding than medium resistant and high DHT.

• +1
Reactions: bigtony
that's not true, because even after transplant, the resistant hair fall off due to excess DHT in scalp.