.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
What height do Shoe lifts give?
one section: +1.8cm
two sections: +2.7cm
three sections: +3.6cm
four sections: +4.3cm

So keeping that in mind, I went on to find the perfect show in this world which shows our true height potential without being uncomfortable or looking awkward.

I wanted to go all out with the lifts but most of the shoes didn't have space to put boots that long, So I decided to go with boots.

caterpillar colorado or Timberlands or any generic 6-inch boots.
They boost 3.8cm of height on themselves and you can use 4 section lifts on them at night time at clubs.
but cats + 3 sections are comfortable and no one will find out.
which means 3.8 + 3.6
which gives you 7.4 cm of pure height boost.
7.4 − 2.5
is equal to 5.1cm

so you will be 5.1cm taller than the population without walking awkwardly or anyone ever finding out.

But I didn't stop here, I wanted something independent, not this shoe lift bullshit, If an Allahuakbar suicide bomber suddenly came up to me when I had lifts on, I might break my ankle, If I tried to
PUNCH that motherfucker, JFL thinking I am running away from goatfuckers. I will be taking myself with you fuckers cunt piece of shits. fuck you

so I came across

Fila disruptor 2 which gives a height boost of 4cm

and

Nike air max 720s which gives a height boost of 4cm

which are basically the same in height increase, 1 of them is 60 bucks and the other is 180 bucks
ofcourse we can wear 1 section lifts with these easily but I still wouldnt recommend, because it would look obvious,
we want something which looks like a normal shoe but frauds our height alone or with lifts.
something like vans or converse high top

these give 1.8 cm of height, but can comfortably wear 2 sections in them, maybe 3 in the night.

so 1.8 + 2.7
is equal to 4.5 − 2.5
which is equal to 2 cm of height boost

unironically these shoe mog disruptors and Airmax 720 in height maxxing,
both in price and boosting

but I still had to wear lifts in them, I didn't get the independent feeling,
so I decided to look into Elevator shoes.
they out to be super expensive, there are so many brands with their bucket full of catalog with good looking shoes with gives you 3 to 4 inches of height easily.
but there are fewer reviews out there. if anyone here has elevator boots then link the shoes and share your experience and help your manlet bros out.

and share your opinions about what you think the best shoes or boots are for height maxxing.

tagging the bros
@Mohamad @aestheticallypleasin @Britishlooksmaxxer @JizzFarmer @sytyl @Zygos4Life @Sikkunt23 @Mirin2234

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940, JizzFarmer, aestheticallypleasin and 4 others
absolute cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 47531 and Deleted member 110
absolute cope
muh cope muh its over muh cope
get this shit out from looksmax, please
go do this shit in incels.is

this is looksmax, we try to get our best out there, not for bitches but for us. it's a self-improvement forum not a rotting forum gaycel

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, yirma19, zyMOGenic and 13 others
in my opinion wearing elevator shoes is much more confortable than inserting lifts in your shoes.
Lifts (even 1 section) make my walk not stable and sometimes people notice

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940, PubertyMaxxer, SexyMofo and 2 others
Only nice one is converse

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 2968
Elevator shoes

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
in my opinion wearing elevator shoes is much more confortable than inserting lifts in your shoes.
Lifts (even 1 section) make my walk not stable and sometimes people notice
Which elevator shoes do you recommend?

I am sorry but your selection of shoes is utter shit.I would always go for Nike airmax shoes, because they are normie plus gl.Also add insoles when you buy them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
im probably going to take white airmax 720 plus 1 inch lifts tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and johncruz12345
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and .🇹🇩.
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
If you live in a big city you can fashionmaxx rock a really good look with chelsea boots and chinos or denim pants

Last edited:
air max is good as are jordans

Why always substract 2.5?

muh cope muh its over muh cope
get this shit out from looksmax, please
go do this shit in incels.is

this is looksmax, we try to get our best out there, not for bitches but for us. it's a self-improvement forum not a rotting forum gaycel

Room temperature iq. 2cm advantage over others doesnt make any difference

• Ugh..
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 110
Isnt the Airmax 720 kinda autistic looking with the huge bubble ?
The other Airmax in white look atleast somewhat normal.

idk im probably overthinking this and should just go for the cheap white sneakers

Room temperature iq. 2cm advantage over others doesnt make any difference
Whos saying 2 cm.
I won't wear anything less than 5cm advantage over others.

Isnt the Airmax 720 kinda autistic looking with the huge bubble ?
The other Airmax in white look atleast somewhat normal.

idk im probably overthinking this and should just go for the cheap white sneakers
best white sneakers for height maxxing is fila disruptors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
best white sneakers for height maxxing is fila disruptors.
Ok so Airmax 720 and Fila Disruptors seem to be top end height sneakers with 4cm gains.
All other Airmax seem to give roughly the same height (litte bit over 3cm) so pick the one you like best.
Ive found this website kinda helpful: https://www.celebheights.com/sneakers/h5.html

So in the end lifts only make sense to use in boots/high top shoes ?

im getting slightly insane about fashionmaxxing tbh

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and .🇹🇩.
Ok so Airmax 720 and Fila Disruptors seem to be top end height sneakers with 4cm gains.
All other Airmax seem to give roughly the same height (litte bit over 3cm) so pick the one you like best.
Ive found this website kinda helpful: https://www.celebheights.com/sneakers/h5.html

So in the end lifts only make sense to use in boots/high top shoes ?

im getting slightly insane about fashionmaxxing tbh
yeah if you want to use lifts of more than 1 section then , high tops and boots are the way to go. and I know about that website ,that's where I got this information as I dont have these boots, I am still searching for perfect one,.

maybe I will get boots just for this fall and winters, and save my money for an expensive celebrity standard elevator sneakers in the summer

• +1
i used to put socks in my shoes but that hurts so Sometimes i put an extra foot layer that u get from like Walgreens. So when im wearing adidas (which have zero height boost) i always layer that baby up.

• JFL
yeah if you want to use lifts of more than 1 section then , high tops and boots are the way to go. and I know about that website ,that's where I got this information as I dont have these boots, I am still searching for perfect one,.

maybe I will get boots just for this fall and winters, and save my money for an expensive celebrity standard elevator sneakers in the summer
Just get a nice looking boot with +1 Size, you need space for lifts and most likely you will wear winter socks too.
Timberlands seem to be popular for normies.

Elevator shoes seem way too expensive and they look generic boring.
Probably has its uses for special events but for daily wear nah man

Also imagine ANY situation where you take them off, for example a beach or so.
The cope would end right there.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and PubertyMaxxer
Honestly both Lifts and Elevator Shoes suck

6inch Timberlands are the best, you can wear them without lifts and still get a boost

And in fall/winter at night on the street or dark events you can use 1 inch lifts eventhough they're uncomfortable

For summer/spring just wear Nike Vapormax or nike air max 720s

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 110
Just get a nice looking boot with +1 Size, you need space for lifts and most likely you will wear winter socks too.
Timberlands seem to be popular for normies.

Elevator shoes seem way too expensive and they look generic boring.
Probably has its uses for special events but for daily wear nah man

Also imagine ANY situation where you take them off, for example a beach or so.
The cope would end right there.
Doesn't matter If I wear shoes or not, I heightmog 99% of the human population

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Honestly both Lifts and Elevator Shoes suck

6inch Timberlands are the best, you can wear them without lifts and still get a boost

And in fall/winter at night on the street or dark events you can use 1 inch lifts eventhough they're uncomfortable

For summer/spring just wear Nike Vapormax or nike air max 720s
Yeah, summer everyday shoe must be Airmax,
Important event shoes should be expensive 3-inch elevator sneakers.

in Winters, a 6inch boot with 3 section lifts.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

Or you could just get 6inch timberland boots for winter and at some occasions use lifts and nike vapormax/720s for summer without lifts obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and .🇹🇩.
Or you could just get 6inch timberland boots for winter and at some occasions use lifts and nike vapormax/720s for summer without lifts obviously
Just wearing Timberland alone doesn't give a special boost.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 5912
lol why would you care about height when your 6'5 barefoot?
if i were you id focus on gymnaxxing only
good thread btw

• +1
lol why would you care about height when your 6'5 barefoot?
if i were you id focus on gymnaxxing only
good thread btw
Maybe because I live in Sweden, and in an almost white neighbourhood , where 25% of the guys my age heightmog me slightly or are my height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and PubertyMaxxer
Just wearing Timberland alone doesn't give a special boost.
Yeah ik and wearing those 4cm sneakers ( vapormax or 720s) also dont give significant boost

But Lifts are very uncomfortable and you walk like a ass-fucked tranny
Elevator Shoes are also very uncomfortable and not worth the price and ugly in most cases

Getting the 720s/vapormax/timberlands is the best you can do in terms of heightfrauding without walking uncomfortable and with the risk of getting caught while still being stylish/NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and .🇹🇩.
Yeah ik and wearing those 4cm sneakers ( vapormax or 720s) also dont give significant boost

But Lifts are very uncomfortable and you walk like a ass-fucked tranny
Elevator Shoes are also very uncomfortable and not worth the price and ugly in most cases

Getting the 720s/vapormax/timberlands is the best you can do in terms of heightfrauding without walking uncomfortable and with the risk of getting caught
What do you wear for height maxxing?

Air max 720s because its still warm here

For fall/winter i will use my Black 6inch Timberlands without lifts
Do you have lifts? and have you ever worn them? if yes then for how long?
and also have you ever tried elevator shoes? was it a boot or sneaker? if yes then how much height increase? if no then how can you say its uncomfortable?

• +1
Do you have lifts? and have you ever worn them? if yes then for how long?
and also have you ever tried elevator shoes? was it a boot or sneaker? if yes then how much height increase? if no then how can you say its uncomfortable?
Yes i have 2 inch lifts, i wore them for a few days but they were extremely uncomfortable and embarrassing

Yes i tried an elevator chamaripa sneaker but it also looked like shit while being uncomfortable and embarrassing, 2.7 inches total

air max 720 looks good but you can't add any lifts without ur heel sticking out
and the air bubble is huge so it might be obvious that ur trying to height fraud

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Good thread. For some reason you tagged me but it never showed up in my notifications.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 5912