Finding the most Effective Heightmaxxing stack

Ahnafdaniel

Ahnafdaniel

Don't look back, You're Not Going That Way
im gonna be 20 in 3 months and also 5'4, im only 2-3 inches away from being average since i live in a short country and most of the people in this forum are overly high standard.

i'm having difficulties finding the most effective stack but this is the current one i'm planning to get

2g SAMe ED
Folinic Acid 800mcg ED
Melclozine 25mg ED
BMP 2 pills ED
Aromasin 11mg EOD
Si wu tang ED
Hexarelin 100mcg ED
MSM,Glucosamine,Cohndroitine
Any anti-oxidants

as far as i know, i have to cycle Hexarelin and i am not sure if i should go without any peptides when im off cycle with hex or should i replace it with others like GHRP-2, should i cut off Aromasin? since this stack are supposed to reverse senescence, i'm not too sure if i should drop the Aromasin in that stack unless it makes it more effective.

im also considering to add anti-oxidant since i saw one post in this forum that it can help with damage control, i forgot what are the options but will look into it,

i was planning on adding "Building Block" like calcium,k2,vit D to maybe accelerate the growth much faster, my theory is like the mechanism of building muscle where i need the protein,fats and other macronutrients even if u on roids in order to get the most out of it and in this case its all micronutrients are the ones needed, all of these i will try to get it in whole food just so that it will absorb better and i will be able to get the most of it

My SOP is as follows
During the treatment i will try to stay in slight caloric surplus of 200-300 cal or at least maintenance, let's say i wake up in the morning at 8am-10pm, i will be on intermittent fasting for 8 hours and eat 2 meals a day which will be quiet a challenge, hex i will use first thing in the morning with sam-e and other base stack, my feeding window will be around 4pm-8pm which i will have to cramp two heavy meals inside, this is not very practical so probably gonna do this EOD,

stretching will be performed ED and MSM,Glucosamine,Cohndroitine right after
the exercise i will do is nothing too straining but enough to keep myself fit, three times a week of various options like 30-1hr of
-stretching ED and MSM,Glucosamine,Cohndroitine right after
-cycling
-controlled sprint of 7-8 rounds with 70-80% intensity
(should i add weights on ankle & wrist to perform LSJL?)
-swimming
i have an obsession with aesthetic physique but i think i shouldnt hit muscle hypertrophy, will 4 sets of 10 reps hitting the push ups, pull ups, squats be ok? i will split all of it and my programme is gonna be calisthenics and then cardio, all of this shouldnt be too straining but let me know if u think i can get the best out of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
im gonna be 20 in 3 months and also 5'4, im only 2-3 inches away from being average since i live in a short country and most of the people in this forum are overly high standard.

i'm having difficulties finding the most effective stack but this is the current one i'm planning to get

2g SAMe ED
Folinic Acid 800mcg ED
Melclozine 25mg ED
BMP 2 pills ED
Aromasin 11mg EOD
Si wu tang ED
Hexarelin 100mcg ED
Any anti-oxidants

as far as i know, i have to cycle Hexarelin and i am not sure if i should go without any peptides when im off cycle with hex or should i replace it with others like GHRP-2, should i cut off Aromasin? since this stack are supposed to reverse senescence, i'm not too sure if i should drop the Aromasin in that stack unless it makes it more effective.

im also considering to add anti-oxidant since i saw one post in this forum that it can help with damage control, i forgot what are the options but will look into it,

i was planning on adding "Building Block" like calcium,k2,vit D to maybe accelerate the growth much faster, my theory is like the mechanism of building muscle where i need the protein,fats and other macronutrients even if u on roids in order to get the most out of it and in this case its all micronutrients are the ones needed, all of these i will try to get it in whole food just so that it will absorb better and i will be able to get the most of it

My SOP is as follows
During the treatment i will try to stay in slight caloric surplus of 200-300 cal or at least maintenance, let's say i wake up in the morning at 8am-10pm, i will be on intermittent fasting for 8 hours and eat 2 meals a day which will be quiet a challenge, hex i will use first thing in the morning with sam-e and other base stack, my feeding window will be around 4pm-8pm which i will have to cramp two heavy meals inside, this is not very practical so probably gonna do this EOD,

the exercise i will do is nothing too straining but enough to keep myself fit, three times a week of various options like 30-1hr of
-cycling
-swimming
i have an obsession with aesthetic physique but i think i shouldnt hit muscle hypertrophy, will 4 sets of 10 reps hitting the push ups, pull ups, squats be ok? i will split all of it and my programme is gonna be calisthenics and then cardio, all of this shouldnt be too straining but let me know if u think i can get the best out of it
good, give it a good 3 months to see an inch result then after that expect a inch every month since you are 20

2g SAMe ED
Folinic Acid 800mcg ED
Melclozine 25mg ED
BMP 2 pills ED
Aromasin 11mg EOD
Si wu tang ED
Hexarelin 100mcg ED
Any anti-oxidants

My SOP is as follows

-cycling
-swimming
also take folic acid as well, it is good to have both combination and since you can get a year supply of it for like 10 bucks it won't be that much, also yes aromasin is pretty much useless if you are reversing your senescence anyway

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
Seems good tbh, good thread op

• +1
Reactions: Ahnafdaniel
good, give it a good 3 months to see an inch result then after that expect a inch every month since you are 20

also take folic acid as well, it is good to have both combination and since you can get a year supply of it for like 10 bucks it won't be that much, also yes aromasin is pretty much useless if you are reversing your senescence anyway
400mcg?

You still expect to grow 3 inches at 20?

does folic acid make a significant change on its own?

yes, but this man is 20 so i am recommending he takes all 3 daily
all three? it is just folinic acid and folic acid right? i'm thinking about buying only folic acid because i can't find folinic acid. any downsides you know?

Might not be possible if your growth plates are fused

just inject some rats piss like dyorcuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 5683
:lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Might not be possible if your growth plates are fused
Some scientist like erdal can alkoclar and few others suggest that the plates never really fuse, only one way to find out, I don't even bother to get my bones x-ray ed

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and BasedSpinelet257

Tenor

• +1

2g SAMe ED
Folinic Acid 800mcg ED
Melclozine 25mg ED
BMP 2 pills ED
Aromasin 11mg EOD
Si wu tang ED
Hexarelin 100mcg ED
Any anti-oxidants

My SOP is as follows

-cycling
-swimming

your about to be 20..?

not too late

• +1