Finished my first day at retail job today

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
Today i just finished my first day at a retail job paying $15 an hour. I will be working part time weekly for 28 hours.
This shit is legit man, helped me with my social awkwardness, made me low inhib asf and made me feel like i accomplished something.

Highly suggest yall to go out and work in retail to save up for surgeries instead of rotting on this fourm 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Nordiccel, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
YoungRichNigga

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and PenileFacialSurgery
How old are you?
What did you do?
Stack shelves or cashier?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and YoungRichNigga
Yes im rich. I live in the richest state in the US I want my own money to surgerymaxx not my parents
Low t if you don't beat up your own parents and steal their money to pay for your surgeries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nordiccel, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 1680 and 5 others
Was it you I was telling to get a job to make you low inhib or someone else, also yes it's legit helped me a ton with my social anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and YoungRichNigga
How old are you?
What did you do?
Stack shelves or cashier?
Im currently doing the low class job of getting grocery carts and taking out the trash.

Im gonna have to make sure i put on sunscreen and wear a hood whenever i work, or i can just ask my shift to be at nights

the good thing with my current position is that u can easily slack off and not do anything the whole day JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Im currently doing the low class job of getting grocery carts and taking out the trash.

Im gonna have to make sure i put on sunscreen and wear a hood whenever i work, or i can just ask my shift to be at nights
mirin ngl

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and YoungRichNigga
Was it you I was telling to get a job to make you low inhib or someone else, also yes it's legit helped me a ton with my social anxiety.
yes bro it was me i was asking you about retail jobs the otherday since i had my interview that day

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23

Ive been working in retail for a year
I do everything, cashier, stacking shelves, basically run the whole store apart from ordering the deliveries yet dont get paid nearly as much as you do

Ropefuel

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
Ive been working in retail for a year
I do everything, cashier, stacking shelves, basically run the whole store apart from ordering the deliveries yet dont get paid nearly as much as you do

Ropefuel
where do u live?

minimum wage in Maryland is 11$ +$4 for covid time

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and YoungRichNigga