Foam Minox is doing nothing for my Eyebrows what do I do

shalomnigga

shalomnigga

Platinum
Top photo is January 6th 2024 and Bottom is now so been using it for about 3 months now almost everyday only missed a few. don’t wanna use latisse cause the fat loss so lost on what to do on another note my skin looks so much better😛😛

Attachments

• IMG_1046.jpeg
    IMG_1046.jpeg
    341 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Jeww
Bump bump Ight

Top photo is January 6th 2024 and Bottom is now so been using it for about 3 months now almost everyday only missed a few. don’t wanna use latisse cause the fat loss so lost on what to do on another note my skin looks so much better😛😛
there is like 50% of non responders to minox (maybe less, i don't remember fully). You are probably one of them, but you can turn yourself into a responder with tretinoin or microneedling

• +1
Reactions: buflek, mathis and Maalik
there is like 50% of non responders to minox (maybe less, i don't remember fully). You are probably one of them, but you can turn yourself into a responder with tretinoin or microneedling
Been micro needling didn’t work too so I needa apply tret on my eyebrows to while doing everything else?

Been micro needling didn’t work too so I needa apply tret on my eyebrows to while doing everything else?
yeah. u need a very good moisturizer since minox with it's alcohol content is drying and tret is too

get an eyebrow transplant

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Over just color them in like a bitch

pair with dermaroller??

my eyebrows turned into fat slugs with minox

the difference between us is Genetics. Some of us were born to ascend, some were born to be Stewards of .org for future generations.

good luck bro

• +1
o
Alright how long should it take before I see results🙏
one night no joke. if you respond to minoxidil, results are basically instantaneous.

• +1
seems like your just a non responder, but I heard using minoxidil + tretinoin can help non responder

• +1
there is like 50% of non responders to minox (maybe less, i don't remember fully).
50% of non responders = spray minoxidil that you spray on the skin
0% of non responders = the tablet version of minoxidil

spraying the minoxidil in you mouth like i do can also work but that has consequences....

• +1
how does tretinoin and microneedling help nonresponders?

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW and shalomnigga
my eyebrows turned into fat slugs with minox
Inshallah when I mix with tret it will be the same For me
the difference between us is Genetics. Some of us were born to ascend, some were born to be Stewards of .org for future generations.
God already gave me shit genetics if he doesn’t even give me a chance to fix my eyebrows without he’s truly evil

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
how does tretinoin and microneedling help nonresponders?
Microneedling makes it easier to absorb since you are making small holes in your skin so obviously it can get there easier.

Tret upregulates sulfonyltransferase activity (getting good results from minox depends on this) some people genetically have this activity upregulated, but a lot don't - that's why they are non responders

It has been shown in studies so we don't even have to know "how" it works, just that it works

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and VolcelFTW
Microneedling makes it easier to absorb since you are making small holes in your skin so obviously it can get there easier.

Tret upregulates sulfonyltransferase activity (getting good results from minox depends on this) some people genetically have this activity upregulated, but a lot don't - that's why they are non responders

It has been shown in studies so we don't even have to know "how" it works, just that it works
I applied Tret first on my eyebrows the put The minox is that how I should do it or mix in a cup?

I am applying It, If worked for Beard should work for eyebrows but ofc takes time

• +1
ima try ts for 1 more week and than just hop on oral minox fuck it