For all you bros here thank @pendejo the dude is keeping a another back up.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
@Pendejo gave this looksmax things

Chin series: vertical length - stomion ratio
Stomion ratio: Divide your lower face into 2 parts - one from bottom of the chin to stomion and stomion to subnasale. Measure the length of each part and divide. How to measure: I took sample of 20 "g
web.archive.org
web.archive.org

Wrist & Forearms
Today I am going to talk about building bigger overall forearm mass, and more importantly how to really target that small amount of muscle just below the wrist. Some of this will be new to some, some
web.archive.org
web.archive.org

GH and craniofacial growth - It's all hormones and epigenetics
Inb4 it's all genetics. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17090153 Effects of growth hormone on craniofacial growth. Quote:Abstract OBJECTIVE: This study determined the effects of growth hormone (GH)
web.archive.org
web.archive.org

Hair regowth - minoxidil + dermaroller
Dermarolling + minoxidil was a huge, hot topic on many of the hair loss communities for a time. It got shut down because of the stupid sensibilities of plebs and pussies (ingesting or injecting strang
web.archive.org

Frankel regulator - Orthodontist
Dr. Rolf Fränkel (March 29, 1908 – September 9, 2011) was a German Orthodontist who is known to develop the Frankel functional appliance This will not turn you into a male model but It brings a lot of
web.archive.org

[Pics] Measuring profile subhumanity
This little casestudy is based on the paper "Photometric analysis of esthetically pleasant and unpleasant facial profile" by Fortes et al. which can be accessed for free here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.
web.archive.org

nasolabial folds - MEGATHREAD
What are nasiolabial folds? Causes: - Sun damage - Smoking - Drugs - Poor bone support - Ageing (skin and fat sacks down) - weight loss/low bodyfat (lines appear deeper because of have less upper chee
web.archive.org

You have skin parasites & fungal infection
http://phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/...your-face/ http://www.demodexsolutions.com/?faq.asp~mainFrame Quote:Thoemmes also sampled 18-year-olds and found Demodex DNA on 70 percent of them. They live
web.archive.org

Perspective & Focal Length
If people want morphs done or their FWHR measured, make sure to take the pics from a distance around 1-2 meters. Otherwise, due to the type of lens most phone cameras use you will get incorrect FWHR m
web.archive.org

ITT post books that are required material to be a respected poster.
We should collect some basic books that are needed to be able to discuss facial aesthetics. Pls sticky forever. First two: 1. Clinical Facial Analysis: Very basic book. Possessing a physical copy is m
web.archive.org

The chin
What makes a good Chin? A good chin is broad (horizontal length), long (veritical length) and not retruded (sagital length). Vertical length: The chin shouldnt be vertical too short and have at least
web.archive.org

Mastix gum study on kids
Quote:Daily chewing of a tough chewing material consisting of resin from a pine tree (Mastix from the island of Chios, Greece) was instituted in 13 children (aged 7–12 years) with long-face morphology
web.archive.org

Theoretical exercise for cheek hollows
The zygomaticus muscle runs from the cheekbone to the upper corners of the lip. When smiling, it draws the corners of the mouth upward. In people with "hollow cheeks", the zygomaticus is visible under
web.archive.org

you guys have no idea what paranasal hollowing is
these are PARANASAL IMPLANTS done by dr. y 1000x better than lefort 1 imho
web.archive.org

Teeth Whitening Everything You Need To Know
Teeth whitening is a simple process, that can be complicated because of too much information. This topic will be about the strongest, typical form of at-home teeth whitening. The strongest form of at-
web.archive.org

Everyone should at least 1 cycle of roids, for muscle nuclei increase
It has been proven that steroids will increase the number of muscle nuclei and this advantage can last decades. This is a why ex steroids users, can retain lots of muscle mass despite using TRT doses
web.archive.org

Keep your cortisol level low
Quote:Cortisol is an important hormone in the body, secreted by the adrenal glands and involved in the following functions and more: Proper glucose metabolism Regulation of blood pressure Insulin rele
web.archive.org

Sanford Bennett Exercises for Face and Body
I thought some here may appreciate this post. Old school Looksmaxxing if you will. During his time on Earth Sanford Bennett wrote several books on the topic of aging backwards, healing of various ailm
web.archive.org

whats actually the difference between an oldschool lefort 3 and a modified lefort 3?
title? who am i kidding - simple cw-maxillomandibular advancement wont save me. i need lefort 3. since most maxfacs are still too bluepilled to perform lefort 3 on non syndrome patients i wonder what
web.archive.org

[Surgery] Am I understanding CCW rotation right?
Please check out these two bimax simulations: Both gifs have the same anterior advancement — measured by the length of the resulting posterior gap — but in one morph the maxilla is rotated countercloc
web.archive.org

just a daily reminder about body
1. frame(aka bones) is everything http://www.weightrainer.net/bodypred.html 2. according to women this is the ideal body 3. face is way more important than body Quote:The Face is More Important than t
web.archive.org

If you're mewing/getting ortho and aren't megadosing vit C you're doing it wrong.
Vitamin C has shown to significantly increase the rate of change in orthodontics by enabling osteogenesis. In an experiment performed on rats the tooth movement increased by at least 20% (3.61 case vs
web.archive.org

Astaxanthin
Astaxanthin is another carotenoid capable of changing the color of the skin. It makes it pink as i understand. That kind of complexion implies good health and thus also creates attraction, so everybod
web.archive.org

Nordic Looksmaxing Protocol
What you need to do to ascend: -Use Minoxidil (or at least Vaseline) on your eyebrows to grow them upward arching and bushy (even almost to the point of a unibrow). Then color them one shade darker th
web.archive.org

from subhuman Ethnik looking to a 6/10 White guy(Orbital Rim Implants)
Before Orbital Rim Implants Sub Human Ethnik Mode AFTER ORBITAL RIM IMPLANTS 6/10 WHITE GUY MODE This is just 1 surgery and he changed this much, imagine what if he would become if he fixed his uneven
web.archive.org

Some more evidence of mewing for all the non belivers
Most of the evidence that supports mewing is often questioned because it comes from mew himself, but here is some more evidence for non believers http://cfile211.uf.daum.net/attach/237B6...90A00F3275
web.archive.org

Dr Barry Eppley has a Personality Disorder
A while ago I was checking out surgeons to do facial implants. I did a lot of research and it was very obvious to me that Dr Barry Eppley suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Other names fo
web.archive.org

Best material for orbital rim implant?
What do you think is the ideal material for orbital rim implants? I dont want to be walking around with some plastic feeling stuff in my face, ideally it should be highly functional and as similar to
web.archive.org

Rate my zygos after surgery (pic)

web.archive.org

Lift More Weights, Get More Females: UCLA Resesarch
http://newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/Lift-M...elNum=8069 Quote:Women don't just like men with muscles — they go for them. Men who are more muscular than average are much more likely to have short-term af
web.archive.org

Hypothesis: you can increase facial dimorphism and dimensions (From puahate)
I found these screenshots on my old harddrive. The OP on puahate was Sodapop. This is quite intersting tbh. Any comments on it? If i get a little more time i may look into it.
web.archive.org

Complete Looks and LifeMaxing Guide and Routine
Someone asked me what was my LooksMaxing Routine, and what did, etc. Gave him this. **ATTENTION**, IF YOU ARE A SKEPTICAL FUCK, FUCK OFF, IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE INFORMATION FOR WHAT IT IS, LEAVE! DON'T
web.archive.org

Bigzy's lifemaxing log
Figured now that I'm getting my life back on track, I should use something to keep myself accountable. If this isn't the sort of content you want to see, just let me know, but I feel it's a welcome ch
web.archive.org

Also i just discovered there was another looksmaxxing site called Looksmaxxer.com
Looksmaxxer.com -
Learn to improve your looks with never before seen tips and tricks. Find out just how much your appearance impacts every aspect of your life.
web.archive.org
web.archive.org

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Chadelite and GenericChad1444
There is an archive mega thread for this posted an hour ago

What about u use "cache" from google chrome?

Yet you said it was all genetics you utter retard
how many models or attractive actors have particularly huge growth hormone levels

many of them are around the average range, at least going by visual cues

how many models or attractive actors have particularly huge growth hormone levels

many of them are around the average range, at least going by visual cues
How is that in any way related to anything I said. And most male models have big robust skulls and are tall btw (chico, sean o pry etc etc)

How is that in any way related to anything I said. And most male models have big robust skulls and are tall btw (chico, sean o pry etc etc)
not particularly

All of these guys have a good skull size you low IQ curry

Marlon Teixeira is another model with normal sized skull

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
@Pendejo gave this looksmax things

Chin series: vertical length - stomion ratio
Stomion ratio: Divide your lower face into 2 parts - one from bottom of the chin to stomion and stomion to subnasale. Measure the length of each part and divide. How to measure: I took sample of 20 "g
web.archive.org
web.archive.org

Wrist & Forearms
Today I am going to talk about building bigger overall forearm mass, and more importantly how to really target that small amount of muscle just below the wrist. Some of this will be new to some, some
web.archive.org
web.archive.org

GH and craniofacial growth - It's all hormones and epigenetics
Inb4 it's all genetics. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17090153 Effects of growth hormone on craniofacial growth. Quote:Abstract OBJECTIVE: This study determined the effects of growth hormone (GH)
web.archive.org
web.archive.org

Hair regowth - minoxidil + dermaroller
Dermarolling + minoxidil was a huge, hot topic on many of the hair loss communities for a time. It got shut down because of the stupid sensibilities of plebs and pussies (ingesting or injecting strang
web.archive.org

Frankel regulator - Orthodontist
Dr. Rolf Fränkel (March 29, 1908 – September 9, 2011) was a German Orthodontist who is known to develop the Frankel functional appliance This will not turn you into a male model but It brings a lot of
web.archive.org

[Pics] Measuring profile subhumanity
This little casestudy is based on the paper "Photometric analysis of esthetically pleasant and unpleasant facial profile" by Fortes et al. which can be accessed for free here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.
web.archive.org

nasolabial folds - MEGATHREAD
What are nasiolabial folds? Causes: - Sun damage - Smoking - Drugs - Poor bone support - Ageing (skin and fat sacks down) - weight loss/low bodyfat (lines appear deeper because of have less upper chee
web.archive.org

You have skin parasites & fungal infection
http://phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/...your-face/ http://www.demodexsolutions.com/?faq.asp~mainFrame Quote:Thoemmes also sampled 18-year-olds and found Demodex DNA on 70 percent of them. They live
web.archive.org

Perspective & Focal Length
If people want morphs done or their FWHR measured, make sure to take the pics from a distance around 1-2 meters. Otherwise, due to the type of lens most phone cameras use you will get incorrect FWHR m
web.archive.org

ITT post books that are required material to be a respected poster.
We should collect some basic books that are needed to be able to discuss facial aesthetics. Pls sticky forever. First two: 1. Clinical Facial Analysis: Very basic book. Possessing a physical copy is m
web.archive.org

The chin
What makes a good Chin? A good chin is broad (horizontal length), long (veritical length) and not retruded (sagital length). Vertical length: The chin shouldnt be vertical too short and have at least
web.archive.org

Mastix gum study on kids
Quote:Daily chewing of a tough chewing material consisting of resin from a pine tree (Mastix from the island of Chios, Greece) was instituted in 13 children (aged 7–12 years) with long-face morphology
web.archive.org

Theoretical exercise for cheek hollows
The zygomaticus muscle runs from the cheekbone to the upper corners of the lip. When smiling, it draws the corners of the mouth upward. In people with "hollow cheeks", the zygomaticus is visible under
web.archive.org

you guys have no idea what paranasal hollowing is
these are PARANASAL IMPLANTS done by dr. y 1000x better than lefort 1 imho
web.archive.org

Teeth Whitening Everything You Need To Know
Teeth whitening is a simple process, that can be complicated because of too much information. This topic will be about the strongest, typical form of at-home teeth whitening. The strongest form of at-
web.archive.org

Everyone should at least 1 cycle of roids, for muscle nuclei increase
It has been proven that steroids will increase the number of muscle nuclei and this advantage can last decades. This is a why ex steroids users, can retain lots of muscle mass despite using TRT doses
web.archive.org

Keep your cortisol level low
Quote:Cortisol is an important hormone in the body, secreted by the adrenal glands and involved in the following functions and more: Proper glucose metabolism Regulation of blood pressure Insulin rele
web.archive.org

Sanford Bennett Exercises for Face and Body
I thought some here may appreciate this post. Old school Looksmaxxing if you will. During his time on Earth Sanford Bennett wrote several books on the topic of aging backwards, healing of various ailm
web.archive.org

whats actually the difference between an oldschool lefort 3 and a modified lefort 3?
title? who am i kidding - simple cw-maxillomandibular advancement wont save me. i need lefort 3. since most maxfacs are still too bluepilled to perform lefort 3 on non syndrome patients i wonder what
web.archive.org

[Surgery] Am I understanding CCW rotation right?
Please check out these two bimax simulations: Both gifs have the same anterior advancement — measured by the length of the resulting posterior gap — but in one morph the maxilla is rotated countercloc
web.archive.org

just a daily reminder about body
1. frame(aka bones) is everything http://www.weightrainer.net/bodypred.html 2. according to women this is the ideal body 3. face is way more important than body Quote:The Face is More Important than t
web.archive.org

If you're mewing/getting ortho and aren't megadosing vit C you're doing it wrong.
Vitamin C has shown to significantly increase the rate of change in orthodontics by enabling osteogenesis. In an experiment performed on rats the tooth movement increased by at least 20% (3.61 case vs
web.archive.org

Astaxanthin
Astaxanthin is another carotenoid capable of changing the color of the skin. It makes it pink as i understand. That kind of complexion implies good health and thus also creates attraction, so everybod
web.archive.org

Nordic Looksmaxing Protocol
What you need to do to ascend: -Use Minoxidil (or at least Vaseline) on your eyebrows to grow them upward arching and bushy (even almost to the point of a unibrow). Then color them one shade darker th
web.archive.org

from subhuman Ethnik looking to a 6/10 White guy(Orbital Rim Implants)
Before Orbital Rim Implants Sub Human Ethnik Mode AFTER ORBITAL RIM IMPLANTS 6/10 WHITE GUY MODE This is just 1 surgery and he changed this much, imagine what if he would become if he fixed his uneven
web.archive.org

Some more evidence of mewing for all the non belivers
Most of the evidence that supports mewing is often questioned because it comes from mew himself, but here is some more evidence for non believers http://cfile211.uf.daum.net/attach/237B6...90A00F3275
web.archive.org

Dr Barry Eppley has a Personality Disorder
A while ago I was checking out surgeons to do facial implants. I did a lot of research and it was very obvious to me that Dr Barry Eppley suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Other names fo
web.archive.org

Best material for orbital rim implant?
What do you think is the ideal material for orbital rim implants? I dont want to be walking around with some plastic feeling stuff in my face, ideally it should be highly functional and as similar to
web.archive.org

Rate my zygos after surgery (pic)

web.archive.org

Lift More Weights, Get More Females: UCLA Resesarch
http://newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/Lift-M...elNum=8069 Quote:Women don't just like men with muscles — they go for them. Men who are more muscular than average are much more likely to have short-term af
web.archive.org

Hypothesis: you can increase facial dimorphism and dimensions (From puahate)
I found these screenshots on my old harddrive. The OP on puahate was Sodapop. This is quite intersting tbh. Any comments on it? If i get a little more time i may look into it.
web.archive.org

Complete Looks and LifeMaxing Guide and Routine
Someone asked me what was my LooksMaxing Routine, and what did, etc. Gave him this. **ATTENTION**, IF YOU ARE A SKEPTICAL FUCK, FUCK OFF, IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE INFORMATION FOR WHAT IT IS, LEAVE! DON'T
web.archive.org

Bigzy's lifemaxing log
Figured now that I'm getting my life back on track, I should use something to keep myself accountable. If this isn't the sort of content you want to see, just let me know, but I feel it's a welcome ch
web.archive.org

Also i just discovered there was another looksmaxxing site called Looksmaxxer.com
Looksmaxxer.com -
Learn to improve your looks with never before seen tips and tricks. Find out just how much your appearance impacts every aspect of your life.
web.archive.org
web.archive.org

Thanks for this